PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

http://rokouki.deviantart.com/favourite ... 2#/d3i12d8
Female

http://rokouki.deviantart.com/favourite ... 4#/d384uj3
Male

Name:Kara/Karo Rio'ah

Species: Human? Please say human...

Personality: His personality doesn't change to much when he switches genders, though his male form in a bit sharper with his words than his female one. When he switches he tries to pretend he's his sister...which means he vanishes and she appears, then vise versus...not an easy facade to keep up solo, but he's managed so far...

History: Kara grew up as a normal person, his split personalities had never really come to his realization until around ten years old when his parents told him that when he blacked out, which he did quite a lot, he became another person.
This was definitely news to him...and also a pretty good reason why he had female clothes in his room, or male clothes in her room.
Her parents had given her a normal room, not specific hints of male or female specificities. There were no briefs for male, just boxers so when she was female she could just say they were for relaxing in.
Her female side wore regular underwear, though sometimes just used boxers since when she was female she had on mostly boyish type clothes.

At first the changing genders was insane to him/her since the blackouts just felt like he/she fell asleep, then woke up later in some other place...but after awhile he/she managed to figure it out, and actually merge the two minds, somewhat. So now when he shifted to a girl, or she shifted to a boy, the decisions were mostly made by one logical mind.

Now it was seven years later and now Karo was a highschool sophomore. He'd gotten a note signed for the principle so that he didn't have to take PE, he could just sit on the sidelines instead of having to change in to his uniform, and he didn't have to swim.
If it was a sport that wasn't going to get to sweaty in, he/she would usually participate.

The only problem with this situation......is that his parents had moved his school, so now the nightmare started all over again. People had given up suspicion at the last place he/she had gone, but at a new school, with an entirely new student body and no map of where he could go to hide or change in, he was in deep crap.

Karo and Kara looked like the opposite gender. They both had a name at the school, though they pretended to be sick, sometimes he/she just didn't come to school at all to get suspicion off both of them, since if one went to class, the other definitely couldn't.
The way he changes is if someone questions his gender within his ability to hear. Each of his self's look like the opposite gender a bit to much, bringing quite a lot of suspicion.

Today was a Karo day, thank god...and the first day of class. He wore a big, maroon, sweatshirt that was rolled up at the sleeves. Along with a white T-shirt underneath. A pair of scratched up blue jeans covered his legs, then tennis shoes finished off the look.
He was a transfer student, so it was around December twentieth, a Thursday. It was scheduled to snow later that day but Karo wasn't really worried, he liked the cold, though Kara rather hated it...

Their likes and dislikes...were kind of opposite...but their duel-mind tried to combat that and come to compromises so that they didn't raise suspicion.

Now it was time for the new kid to walk in to his classroom. He stepped inside, knocking once before doing so. Karo tried to keep his mind closed to the mumblings going on around him, trying not to catch someone saying "He looks like a girl!" If someone said "She looks like a girl," then it would be fine, because it would be a false statement, but if they guessed the true switch, he would change.

He carefully walked towards the middle of the room and turned, hands tucked in to his pockets.

"My name is Karo Rio'ah...nice to meet you..."

Karo shifted awkwardly from foot to foot, glancing at the other students, though trying to hide his face with his bangs so that they didn't start guessing his gender.

Whispers were already starting as he glanced over the students with warm red eyes.
He blinked a few times, then glanced behind him at the teacher as he was tapped on the shoulder.

"You can sit over there in the back." The teacher mumbled as he put a large textbook in Karo's arms, then shoved him towards the back of the room.

Karo bit his lip and keep his eyes steady as he paced to his seat, not making eye contact with anyone and trying his best to ignore what he heard.

The class was English, which, thank god, was one of his stronger points. He caught up to the class in moments, skimming the chapter he'd missed during that week in a few moments. Karo was a pretty smart kid, his memory held up pretty well and he was fairly good at studying as well.

"Alright students! Pop quiz!"
Karo frowned, glancing up at the teacher as he set down his pencil and shut the notebook he'd been writing down tidbits of information he thought would be needed for the tests coming up.

When he flipped his book closed the teacher rolled his eyes at him. "Karo, you don't have to take it since you just got here..."

Karo tilted his head slightly and frowned. "I wanna try." He mused aloud, trying to not let his female side start to bring forth shyness.

The teacher rose an eyebrow but shrugged, ignoring the whispers and looks the students were passing back and forth from Karo to the teacher, Mr. Cash.

He headed back to his desk and grabbed a stack of papers, passing them out and telling each student to take one and pass it back.

When Karo got the test he instantly started. It wasn't very hard considering his mother never let him fall behind in his studies.
He actually finished the test first and put his head down on his desk, folding his arms as a pillow before closing his eyes.
The teacher had said that the class would end when everyone was done with the test, or time ran out, so he just waited calmly...though after a few minutes he found his mind wandering to sleep...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Chance watched up at the clock as it ticked far to slow for his wishes. He has a free period next class and planned on going to the library to read. Hee loved reading it was his favorite past time and he did it all the time if time allowed, that is. He sat leaning back his head against the cool white bricks of the back of the room, little did he know his head was mear inches away from the the new kid that would change his life forever....

Chance was an aaverage intelectual with many hidden secrets. Such as he was bi he found both male and female beautiful in heart and mind. The differences between the genders caused him great cuiousity. He could sit for hours watching either gender trying to learn how each though and trying to understand what made them so different. He was fascinated by it. He had been with both men and women he had no preferance. He felt himself distant though everyone knew him. He was the senior everyone wanted to hang out with yet he wouldn't hang with just anyone. They had to catch his attention. His parents were killed a year ago leaving him the large house at the top of the towns largest hill. He was known to throw amsing parties, even if these parties were very rare....

Finally the bell rang and he stood grabbing his messenger bag tossin it over his shoulder and going to the library humming to himself secretly, yet another hidden passion was singing he loved it yet no one knew. He passed the room of his destiny and proceeded to the library. Once there he sat in his favorite chair by the window where he could watch everyong in the courtyard. He took out his book Romeo and Juliet, a classic that had become his favorite as he bit into the bright red apple begining his book for the nineth time. Not only was he reading it, he was Romeo for the school's spring theatre performance to start in a month.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm 

Karo had been out cold for the rest of the class, a sharp nudge, probably form someone who thought he looked odd for a guy, woke him as students were leaving for their next classes.

He had a free period next class so he figured he'd go check out the school library. At least it would be much less risky to change in their than out in the lunch room or hallway.
So, with a slightly secure smile Karo grabbed his bag and headed down the hall...however.

By the time Karo had gotten to the library he'd changed genders at least five times. Which was extremely difficult while walking. He no longer blanked out, most of the time...but he did momentarily lose his stamina, so he staggered halfway to the library after each switch, arriving as a female...

Kara held herself like a male, knowing it was Karo's day to be at school. They did look almost exactly the same, especially since she was wearing a large sweatshirt and baggy pants. The only semi-noticeable difference would be the voice.

Kara reached up and grabbed a random book of the shelf, intent on getting her mind off of the fact that she wasn't supposed to be a female at that moment. It was awkward trying to hide yourself, sometimes she'd even go in to the male bathrooms since Karo's personality shone through her more and more since they were the same person.

There was only one person within her site, the least populated area of the library, and that's where Kara took a seat, crossing her legs in a big, comfy looking chair before flipping open the book, which just happened to be Romeo and Juliet...classic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm 

Chance glanced up slightly from his book his white hair luckily hiding his eyes ad he watched this strange guy girl. He smiled seeing they were looking at the same book and desided to change seats. He grabbed his bag and belongings sitting in the char beside the person and leaned over looking at what page they were on. Turning out it was the same. "My this is a new face in my dmain..." He said with a soft kind deep ruggish voice. "When did you move here? How long are you staying? What is your name? OH! " he stopped blushing a deep scarlet red "Forgive my rudeness, Sir,M'am I am Chance Mikale McDaniel... I am honored to welcome you to our school. It isn't much but it works...." He chuckled dorkishly still embarressed already growing quite the crush on the new kid. Completely and utterly intrigued by there look and how they both had Romeo and Juliett.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 pm 

Kara scowled at his Sir/Ma'am comment, and quickly replied. "I'm a guy!" Though it was a quiet whispered shout so they didn't get in trouble.
She tried to make her voice sound deep but it sounded funny instead of serious.
Kara chewed her bottom lip, not sure how to avoid his questions as she pulled her legs up on to the big sofa-like chair.
She gave up after a few moments and glanced at his sideways, tiling her head a little so her bangs covered some of her face.

"From Garre city, four hours away..." She mumbled, trying not to be noticeably a girl. "My names Karo and I have a twin, so that's probly why you think I look...odd. I'm a guy, so don't get us confused!" Kara growled, trying to sound convincing but not really being able to meet his eyes.

(Gonna be painting for awhile so my replies will probly be slow)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm 

(That is alright I may have to depart soon anyway.)

Chance blushed and rubbed the back of his hand plopping back down. "I dont think you look odd at all... if I may say so I find you very Hansome and unique which isn't a common find. I bet your girlfriend is so lucky!" he blushed after he let the comment slip over his lips..."I am so sorry, sometimes once I find someone to actually talk to I get carried away since I dont talk to many people... Just noone else understands me and my differences you know? Oh see there I go again babbling on and on about me... Wow it sounds interesting did you like it there?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:25 pm 

Kara giggled a little, unable to hold back the girlish laugh.
Her hands quickly went up to her mouth to cover up any further slips.
She mentally chided herself for letting the gesture escape, but at his question she found herself wanting to actually relax.

Kara put her feet over one end of the arm rest, her head easily resting on the side closest to the other boy. She glanced at him upside down, a habit Karo and Kara shared since...forever.
"It was fun. People were nice there...I hope people are the same here..." She mumbled the last part, a bit unsure of herself on it.

It had taken awhile to get her facade down at the other school, now people are going to be questioning her gender, playing pranks...uhhh...

"Ah. I don't have a girlfriend..." She mumbled, grinning slightly at the thought. What would a girl think if they were doing something intimate and her male suddenly became a female? Ya....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 pm 

People here... some are nice like me..." He gave a dramatic generic nice guy smile and thumbs up. "While others are laime and deserved to be ignored you know? Agin I must be honest... " he looked down thier eyes meeing" youhave amasing eyes and a cute giggle... It makes me smile..." He smiled delightfully down. "You know I almost feel I could tell you anything..." He glanced outside at the others" just a chance to for once have no secrets with someone... wow that would be amaing wouldnt it?" he blushed agai n and cleared his throat. "Hmmm... k then so no gf ten.... perhaps... Bf?" he almost whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 pm 

Kara actually kind of...froze, at that question. Her system took the 'bf' question as a thought of her being a female, and suddenly Karo was there.
He blinked up at the other boy, blushing in confusion. He'd blacked out the last few seconds, not remembering what had just been said a second ago.

"Wh...what? Sorry I..." He lifted a hand to his forehead and sat up, turning towards the other boy with a confused look.

"I kinda...blacked out for a second..."
His voice was definitely deeper now, not manly deep, but definitely male.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 pm 

I was just saying how some people are nice ike me..." He repeated everythinghe had just said. "I think I know something about you already it makes alot of since and is positively awesome! Since well I being myself and all my strange hobbies and secrets i think I have picked up on something about you..." He smiled happily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 pm 

Karo bristled at his words, especially the 'boyfriend' part. He had no intention of having a 'boyfriend'!

"I-I don't have a boyfriend! A-and I don't know what your talking about...there's nothing wrong with me..." He mumbled awkwardly, trying to back away but his back just hit the opposite armrest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm 

I never said something was wrong. I was going to say youare like me.. just looking for someone you can trust and tell everything to right?" Chance sighed looking off in the distants dreamily with a igh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm 

Karo sighed, hunching down in to the chair with relief.
He chuckled lightly at the others words.
"Talk to someone? Ha...haha...like someone would want to know about me that way."

If someone actually found out about him he'd be so screwed. They would think he was disgusting for having such a condition.

Karo covered his face with his hands, massaging his eyes as he yawned. Skipping school suddenly sounded amazing...he just wanted to curl up in the giant chair and pass out, sleep away the stress of the day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm 

well I would want to hear hat you have to say." Chance sighed looking back. "I think you could have so many interesting and wonderful topics to convay across me. I cant imagine how cool it would be to be a twin or have someone so like me around. i would just be happy with a true friend you know? It is so boring living in a house all by yourself having to provide for yourself, work , school, bills, plays, bank trips there are just so many things that just once havingsomeone with me would be the coolest thing!" he blushed and hid his face in his book feeling moronic about everything he had just said.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 pm 

Karo glanced up at the other boy, then pushed himself back up in to a sitting position, leaning over in to the other chair to look at the book the other guy was reading.
The action had their faces a bit to close together but he didn't really think about it.

"Ah...your reading the same thing I am." Karo murmured..."Same page...to. Heh."

He sat back down and put the book he had opened on the armrest and pointed to the page number.

"I kinda wished I lived alone, my house is always hectic, nothing ever stops."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm 

Chance blushed at how close they were his crush was growing stronger and his curiousity was hungry for more information. "Yeah. that is why I came over here. I thought it was cool we had the same page and book. Of course mine are highlighted." he laughed looking at the highlighted words or romeo where he had been working on memorizing them. "I know the feeling. My ma and pa use ta fight and aurgue all the time. It was incredibly annoying..."he had a very thoughtful look. "Hey tomarrow is friday. Maybe you should come over? We could hang and play some games?" his cheeks flushed crimson as he rubbed the bck of hishead. "You could stay in my old room. I stay in the master room now anyway..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm 

Karo blinked, then stared at Chance. "U-um..." It actually sounded like a really good reason.
He smiled after a moment and leaned back.
"Getting away from everyone..." Karo sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing back in to the giant chair.
"Sounds so good..." He mumbled. His eyes started to drift closed as he hugged the book he'd been reading to his chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm 

"Is that a yes?" Chance asked anxiously hoping that Karo would agree to it and stay over. It would be a good time to have a friend. "I could cook or order out... If ya like?" Chance desided to try and act normal picking up hisbook again to hide the bliush spreading across his face. "I mean it isn't a problem. I dont work fridays or sat..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm 

Karo grinned and nodded.

"Haven't had anything home-cooked in awhile, dad always orders out cause mom works late." She was a scientist who left for work around four in the afternoon...when most people's parents would be normally getting home.

His hair fell in front of his eyes but he didn't mind. The library was much warmer than outside and he found himself deciding to skip the the rest of the day. No one would care anyways.

"Oh..."

He glanced up at Chance, rubbing one eye as he pushed himself in to a slightly-seated position.

"Do we get in trouble for sleeping her?"

In his last school sleeping in the library, even if you had a free period, would get you in trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 am 

Sleeping here? I am afraid so are you tired?" Chance fiddled with the extra house key in his pocket. " do you need rest or something?" He streched standing up yawning alittle noticing the bell was about to ring.