All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Karo stood also, though he used the chair as support when he almost staggered backwards back in to it.
His old school had been so much easier...no one questioned his gender so he wasn't used to switching so much.
"Umm...yah...but there's no where in school you can rest besides the infirmary." He wasn't a fan of doctors...at all. Whenever they found out his condition they ALWAYS wanted to run a billion tests and make him stay at their facility for further study...uhn...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Chance laughed lightly. "Yeah I dont like Docs either. They always touch you in weird places.." he shuttered. "I could give you the key to my house you can use it sleep there if you like I really dont mind or care..." he smiled as he thought to himself <Not like I have anyhing there worth taking... ok well I have stuff peple would probily like.It is just I dont care if it is taken... I dont care if anyone takes any of it. It is just stuff... It has no use once your dead or worse... If your alone....> she shook his head clearing the horrible thoughts and smiled at his friend holding out the house key.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm 

Karo hesitated for only a moment. If the boy was willing to lend him a key and place to rest it would be much better than staying in school and blacking out as a female when he was supposed to be male.

He took the item the other held out and smiled. "Thanks, I won't touch anything." If he'd of gone back to his own house his mother would have questioned why he'd been sent home so early.

Karo turned as the bell rang, picking up his backpack and setting the book back on the shelf as he headed out of the library...er...

He turned around abruptly, scratching his head out of habit.
"U-um...where is your place...?"

He might have already said it, but Karo's memory was horrible when he was tired.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 pm 

Chance laughed an took out a notebook righting down the directions to the house as the boy put his book on the shelf ripping it out right whe the boy asked where it was. He placed it into the boys hand and smiled. "Dont worry while your there just relax and take it easy. Make yourself at home. Stay as long as you like. If you need anything just look for it i will be there after work if your still there we can hang... Also.. thats your key feel free anytime to go there. It will be nice to have company.. Also, tell your twin. I dont mind at all.." Chance smiled.. walking past him to head to class waving over his shoulder "See ya..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am 

Karo's eyes widened as he stared down at the key and directions in his hand.

Really trusting guy....
He thought to himself as he turned to watch the boy vanish beyond the library doors.

Karo left a few moments later, following the map carefully and eventually arriving at the correct location.
He didn't pay much mind to the size or decoration of the home, just that it was somewhere he could rest without switching genders constantly.

So, with a tiny bit of hesitation Karo opened the door and walked inside.
The young boy slipped his shoes off at the door and headed straight to the sofa the second he saw it.
He quickly found a throw pillow and cuddled up on the couch, pulling down a small decorative blanket to use and passing out cold within only a few seconds.

The fact that he wasn't at home had no hindrance on his comfort, it was almost more comforting in fact...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm 

Chance went to his last two classes bored to death wishing time would go daster however reality hit with every move of the second hand. Time slipped by so slowly it made it hard to focus on his lessons. He sighed and looked out thewindow daydreaming about his new crush. hoping he would be at the house.

The house was a large twostory six bedroom buildin well decorated and taken care of with great attention. The lawn was healthy with luch thick green grass and random rose bushes growing tastfully in various places. The inside was cozy and comforting with pictures of old houses along the walls and flowery fields. In the living room was a large fireplace and large comfy sofas two in fact, a large recliner and a cute rocking chair. the kitchen would be full of food and drinks and beautiful hand crafted plates, bowls, and cups or different types and sizes. The dining room held a tableable to host ten people easily. There was a game room across the hall hosting two pool tables an a poker table. pinball machine and fuzzball set. There in that room also was a fireplace with a chess board in front of it. Upstairs were all the bedrooms, and the 5 bathrooms. in the backyard a large pool sat and to the side a glass building full of workout gear...

Chance sighed delighted after the last bell rang of school. He walked to the parking lot dreaming pulling out his helmet and mounting his motorcycle, reved it up and headed to his work. He was a personal trainer at the local gym, he worked there for two hours then went to his second job as a waiter. He worked at the most expensive restraunt in town and made roughly 300$ in tips the three hours he was there. After that he was exhausted finally making it home, parked in th gorage and walked into the house heading to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:12 pm 

Karo had been so tired that after about two hours of sleep he woke up...kind of. More so he kind of just, sleep-walked in to one of the bedrooms. It was the largest one in the house but he didn't really care for that, he just auto-piloted to a bed.
It was what he did all the time at home when he fell asleep on the sofa watching TV or studying.

Karo crawled in to the large bed inside the rather tastefully decorated room. The blankets where amazingly comfortable and as he sank back to sleep he pulled the giant comforter up to his chin and snuggled down in to the softness, passing out in only a few seconds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:53 pm 

Chance walked into the livingroom looking around for his new friend. He noticed the shoes at the front door and laughed to himself. He went about fixing his super of spegetii and meatballs after locking all the doors to the house. He was being quiet to not wake his crush. However the device aroma of the meal spread like wild fire through the house. It smelled amazing and so fresh.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am 

Karo had been sleeping rather angelically, all snuggled in to the warm blankets...however, when he smelt something coming from the other room his eyes slowly blinked open.
He crawled out of bed quietly, sliding off the mattress and plopping down on his bare feet, dragging a smaller blanket with him, half wrapped around his body like a toga.

He climbed down the stairs one at a time, stopping every few steps to blink away sleep.

By the time Karo got in to the kitchen he was rubbing one of his eyes, the other mostly closed as he looked up at Chance, not really seeing the other boy to well.

"Mmmn....?" That was translation for 'can has some pleaseeee?'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:23 pm 

Chance was humming loudly to himself as he wentabout choosing herbs and spices tossing them willy nilly in the mix he was creating. He loved to cook, some even say he has a gift for it. However he says he can only cook with his pink apron on. So of corse as he moved around his apron flopped and frilled in the wind and moves of himself and the room around him. The sweet and spicey smell washed over the house teasingly making the dryest mouth poour with hunger.

It took chance a moment to realize he was no longer alone. "Oh, good to see your up!" he smiled stirring the sauce then delicately dressed the food in topping each plate with a bazil (bazel?) leaf. Throwing a dash of peper and a smidge of salf to complete his masterpiece. "I took the liberty of fixing you a plate I was hoping you would wake up and deside to eat. Haha. I suporse really I was hoping I wouldnt have to eat alone... it is so lonelyyou know? Well then again I guess it would have to be thats why it is called alone...." he sighed rubbing the back of his head again. "Can I get you anything to drink?" he asked sitting his own class of creme soda by his own red square plate piled with the mouthwatering meal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm 

Karo was finally starting to wake up, and his stomach was definitely happy that he was being offered some of the delicious smelling food.
He nodded quickly to all the questions, then realized they actually need voiced answers.
Normally he'd say water automatically but his brain wasn't turned on so a "Cream soda?" Slipped out of his mouth.
Soda made Karo hyper like nothing else...

He pulled the blanket up so it wrested like a shawl around his shoulders before walking over to one of the plates, almost drooling as he stared down at the yummy pasta.
The boy's hair was an absolutely mess and looked like an unkept shag carpet but it gave him a sort of playfulness that was emphasized in his bright eyes.

Karo glanced over at Chance...then a slight grin covered his face, slowly transforming in to a smile.
"Cute." He cooed, still a bit asleep. He was referring to the apron though if he was actually using his brain he would have said something completely different.