PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

http://rokouki.deviantart.com/favourite ... 2#/d3i12d8
Female

http://rokouki.deviantart.com/favourite ... 4#/d384uj3
Male

Name:Kara/Karo Rio'ah

Species: Human? Please say human...

Personality: His personality doesn't change to much when he switches genders, though his male form in a bit sharper with his words than his female one. When he switches he tries to pretend he's his sister...which means he vanishes and she appears, then vise versus...not an easy facade to keep up solo, but he's managed so far...

History: Kara grew up as a normal person, his split personalities had never really come to his realization until around ten years old when his parents told him that when he blacked out, which he did quite a lot, he became another person.
This was definitely news to him...and also a pretty good reason why he had female clothes in his room, or male clothes in her room.
Her parents had given her a normal room, not specific hints of male or female specificities. There were no briefs for male, just boxers so when she was female she could just say they were for relaxing in.
Her female side wore regular underwear, though sometimes just used boxers since when she was female she had on mostly boyish type clothes.

At first the changing genders was insane to him/her since the blackouts just felt like he/she fell asleep, then woke up later in some other place...but after awhile he/she managed to figure it out, and actually merge the two minds, somewhat. So now when he shifted to a girl, or she shifted to a boy, the decisions were mostly made by one logical mind.

Now it was seven years later and now Karo was a highschool sophomore. He'd gotten a note signed for the principle so that he didn't have to take PE, he could just sit on the sidelines instead of having to change in to his uniform, and he didn't have to swim.
If it was a sport that wasn't going to get to sweaty in, he/she would usually participate.

The only problem with this situation......is that his parents had moved his school, so now the nightmare started all over again. People had given up suspicion at the last place he/she had gone, but at a new school, with an entirely new student body and no map of where he could go to hide or change in, he was in deep crap.

Karo and Kara looked like the opposite gender. They both had a name at the school, though they pretended to be sick, sometimes he/she just didn't come to school at all to get suspicion off both of them, since if one went to class, the other definitely couldn't.
The way he changes is if someone questions his gender within his ability to hear. Each of his self's look like the opposite gender a bit to much, bringing quite a lot of suspicion.

Today was a Karo day, thank god...and the first day of class. He wore a big, maroon, sweatshirt that was rolled up at the sleeves. Along with a white T-shirt underneath. A pair of scratched up blue jeans covered his legs, then tennis shoes finished off the look.
He was a transfer student, so it was around December twentieth, a Thursday. It was scheduled to snow later that day but Karo wasn't really worried, he liked the cold, though Kara rather hated it...

Their likes and dislikes...were kind of opposite...but their duel-mind tried to combat that and come to compromises so that they didn't raise suspicion.

Now it was time for the new kid to walk in to his classroom. He stepped inside, knocking once before doing so. Karo tried to keep his mind closed to the mumblings going on around him, trying not to catch someone saying "He looks like a girl!" If someone said "She looks like a girl," then it would be fine, because it would be a false statement, but if they guessed the true switch, he would change.

He carefully walked towards the middle of the room and turned, hands tucked in to his pockets.

"My name is Karo Rio'ah...nice to meet you..."

Karo shifted awkwardly from foot to foot, glancing at the other students, though trying to hide his face with his bangs so that they didn't start guessing his gender.

Whispers were already starting as he glanced over the students with warm red eyes.
He blinked a few times, then glanced behind him at the teacher as he was tapped on the shoulder.

"You can sit over there in the back." The teacher mumbled as he put a large textbook in Karo's arms, then shoved him towards the back of the room.

Karo bit his lip and keep his eyes steady as he paced to his seat, not making eye contact with anyone and trying his best to ignore what he heard.

The class was English, which, thank god, was one of his stronger points. He caught up to the class in moments, skimming the chapter he'd missed during that week in a few moments. Karo was a pretty smart kid, his memory held up pretty well and he was fairly good at studying as well.

"Alright students! Pop quiz!"
Karo frowned, glancing up at the teacher as he set down his pencil and shut the notebook he'd been writing down tidbits of information he thought would be needed for the tests coming up.

When he flipped his book closed the teacher rolled his eyes at him. "Karo, you don't have to take it since you just got here..."

Karo tilted his head slightly and frowned. "I wanna try." He mused aloud, trying to not let his female side start to bring forth shyness.

The teacher rose an eyebrow but shrugged, ignoring the whispers and looks the students were passing back and forth from Karo to the teacher, Mr. Cash.

He headed back to his desk and grabbed a stack of papers, passing them out and telling each student to take one and pass it back.

When Karo got the test he instantly started. It wasn't very hard considering his mother never let him fall behind in his studies.
He actually finished the test first and put his head down on his desk, folding his arms as a pillow before closing his eyes.
The teacher had said that the class would end when everyone was done with the test, or time ran out, so he just waited calmly...though after a few minutes he found his mind wandering to sleep...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Split Personality
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru was sitting next to the empty seat. The only empty one in the room. The new kid, Karo, walked over and sat down. Ha'ru reached over.
"Hey, I'm Ha'ru. Welcome to you worse living nightmare." He gave an evil grin and straitened up to listen to Mr. Cash. He cast a slidelong glance at the new kid.
that kid looks too much like a girl. Wonder whats wrong with him? he dropped his hand to the notebook page he had open. He wrote down a question and passed the book under his arm.
'Why do you look slightly like a girl?' an inoccent question....for Ha'ru.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm 

Karo felt something nudging against his arm and blinked his eyes open slowly. He'd heard the slight threat from before but was trying to ignore whoever had said it.
The note pushing against his arm was just to hard to ignore though. So, he sat up slowly, rubbing at one eye with his left hand as his right one grabbed the note, unfolding it on his desk to read...

....and then it happened. The second he'd read the sentence 'Why do you look slightly like a girl?' his anatomy changed. Karo tried his best to not show anything different, though he shrunk an inch or two and his facial features turned softer. His hair also lightened a tiny bit and his eye color changed to a warm brown.

Not to mention, if he spoke right now, his voice would definitely not sound convincing.
Keeping her eyes reverted Kara quickly scribbled on the piece of paper. 'I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GUY!' before tossing it back to him and folding her arms on her desk, dropping her face in to them to try and hide the changes.....and silently thanking god that Karo had thought of wrapping his chest this morning in case this had happened.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru looked at the note that was thrown at him. 'I DO NOT LOOKE LIKE A GUY!' Ha'ru's expression contored into one of confusion. He leaned over and whispared, "But I asked why you looked like a girl....not a guy." He shook his shaggy hair out of his eyes. He gazed at the side of Karo's head. His ears looked different. Ha'ru noticed the weird things about people. Karo seemed a bit odd but not much more than he was odd himself. He wasnt a tough guy. He kept to himself and he'd never kissed a girl....or anyone for that matter. His hand shot up in the air. "Mr. Cash! I need to use the r-r-r-restr-r-r-ro-room." He stammered. Mr. Cash dismissed him with a wave of his hand. Ha'ru scurried out of the room and down the hall. He poured water over his face and looked closely at himself in the mirror. 'Holy ****' he thought. 'My meds arent working any more.'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 pm 

Kara froze as the other boy whispered in her ear. She'd written the wrong thing?!?!
darnit, darnit all! Karo hadn't gotten ahold of her mind fast enough to stop Kara's normal female way of thinking. Of course she wouldn't want to be called a guy!

"darnit." She whispered under her breath as she reached over and snatched up the note, then jumped to her feet and bolted out of the classroom, screaming something along the lines of "Bathroom to!"

Kara wasted no time in finding her way to males bathroom, not even thinking that she was a female because Karo was a guy! He always will be, he didn't want to be a darn girl! He was born a male and figured it was how he was going to stay.
However, that boy needed to be straightened out, quickly.

Kara burst through the door to the boy's bathroom and walked up to the young male who'd caused him to change. Her fists were balled at her sides, though they were partially hidden by how big the sweatshirt was now.
"Listen, kid! I messed up writing that, don't you dare spread that around!"
Kara tried her best to sound forceful and **** off, but it was hard when she was trying to make her voice sound deeper then it was...and she was a good few inches shorter than her target now...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:25 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru looked over shocked. 'SOo I wasnt imagining it.' he said, aware that his mouth hung open in awe.
"Dont worry. I'm kinda like you. 'Cept mine is fixible with meds." He said. He didn't really wanna tell anyone, but he knew he had to give trust to get it. "I h-h-ha-have a s-s-st-stutter. And I'm scitzo...." He dwindled off. "Why'd you leave class?" He paused and held his breath and the edge of the sink. He felt his mind shifting from normal Ha'ru to Tired Ha'ru. He yawned and closed his eves leaning against the sink.
"Back to class." He turned to leave but collapsed, dead asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 pm 

Kara wasn't exactly sure why the boy was giving away his own problems. People usually tried to pressure her in to saying that she was a guy, or when she was Koro, that he was a girl...and oh man the jealousy when he said he had meds that fixed his.

Koro never had meds. Nothing ever worked to keep the switch from happening.
The only way to stop it was intimacy...a kiss would freeze the gender for awhile, leaving it on whatever it had been.
Of course he'd tried this a few times in male forming, hoping that he'd stay a guy, but eventually it wore off and he shifted back to Kara.

He thought that it might change permanently with more...intimate things, but had definitely never tried that with anyone.
Kara watched as the boy started move, heading back to class...then he just kind of...dropped.

"Um.....shat."

Kara dropped to her knees besides the boy, rolling him over with some effort, then shaking his shoulders, trying to get a response that never came.
"Darnit all, sleeping here is not a good idea, kid!"
She tried shaking him a few more times, then remembered what he'd said about meds.
Changing her tactic Kara started digging through his pants pockets, eventually finding a small bottle of white pills.

"Mmmn...hope these are right...."

She glanced down at the boy, then up at the sink..." You couldn't take pills very well without water. Especially if you were asleep.

Kara growled, Karo's mind focusing in on what she was about to do and NOT being very happy about it.
He tried to stop his female form but her determination was like a rock...

Kara popped one of the pills in her mouth, chewed it up, then stood and leaned over the faucet, filling her mouth with water before sitting back. She quickly grabbed the sleeping boy and sat him up a little in her arms, just enough so that he would be able to swallow.
Then she leaned forward hesitantly and pressed her lips against his.

Kara felt the buzz of electricity instantly, freezing her female gender the second the kiss happened.
She ignored it, though Karo was screaming in her mind with aggravation. Kara pushed her tongue through his lips to force them open, then let the medicated water run in to his mouth. Her right hand rubbed against his throat, trying to force him to swallow the medication...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:39 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru choked at the fluid running down his throat. He sputtered as he sat up fully and looked at Karo.
"Thanks." He said. He wasnt totally normal, but he wasn't about to pass out again. He briefly thought how he could have gotten him to take the meds, but he dismissed the thought after a moment. He got up and went back to class, not knowing what else to do. He sat back down and listened to Mr. Cash finish his lecture.
A random thought struck Ha'ru. 'He kissed me! That's the only reason I took the meds.' His horrified expression was caught by Mr. Cash.
"Ha'ru whats that expression for?" Ha'ru jumped at his name.
"Matts face."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 pm 

Kara returned to class, a bit off-put by the kids lack of attention. She was surprised he didn't do something after being kissed....but maybe he didn't realize it? Or he just swung the other way...which was going to be rather awkward with Karo.

With an awkward sigh Kara stood up, walking out of the boys bathroom and glaring at any male that dared challenge her gender or ask her why she'd been in there.
On the way back to class she heard someone whisper 'is she a guy...?' and Karo silently prayed the transformation would work...but she'd kissed the other guy, so he was stuck being a thought for a good while, darnit all.

She sauntered back to class and quickly took her seat, leaning forward some and scribbling down notes, trying to ignore the boy who'd just gotten back....and of course, people were staring at them for leaving and coming back at the same time...

Whatever...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru was sitting still when Karo came back in the room. He leaned over.
"Please tell me you didnt kiss me. I'm not gay and i honestly hope your not either. Cause you will get picked to pieces here." He waited for his reply and made it look like he was taking notes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm 

"I-I'm not! b-but how else was I going to give you your meds??" Kara whispered angrily.
Karo definitely didn't want to appear as a female, gah!

"Just forget it ever happened!" She finished, taking out her pen and scribbling something down that had nothing to do with what the teacher was saying, just trying to pretend she was doing something besides getting nervous about the kiss thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru thought that was a good enough answer, so he dropped the subject. He wasn't really paying attention to anything in perticular but his eyes wondered to the piece of paper between them and then to Karo's paper. He was doodling things that he didn't understand. What was it?
"What is that?" He asked quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm 

Kara glanced over as the other boy asked her about what was on her paper. She...didn't know?
Kara glanced down at the paper...then gasped, covering the picture she'd drawn with her hands and frowning.
She'd drawn how she sees herself. It was a face in a face, a side view. One was pitch black, shaded in. The other was just an outline, pure white besides the lines from the notebook paper.

"Mr. Karo...? Do you have something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Cash chided as he stood at the front of the class with an uphappy expression painted on his face.

Kara glanced up and blushed slightly, shaking her head, hoping she didn't have to speak.

"Good, then pay attention."

She nodded and sighed, saved from one disaster.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru looks at the clock and groans softly. He didn't wanna go home....It sucked there. The bell rang, making Ha'ru jump again. He packed his bag and sighed.
"Well. I'm off." He said to no one in general. normally someone would stop him and ask him why he was leaving after first period. He prepared his answer for the person who asked this time. He had the slight notion that it would be this new kid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm 

Kara didn't technically ask him...more like, packed up her stuff and stalked him out.
Following someone wasn't her normal forte but she didn't want him to just run to his groupies and tell them what she was.

Sometimes she used threats, or fists, to keep people quiet and she'd seen his type before, pretending to be all innocent then the next day she was getting made fun of horribly.
So, she followed him, surprised that he wasn't heading for another class but instead walking off campus...??

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:49 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru walked to his house, though on the way his cell rang.
"Hey."
"Ha'ru we need milk. Grace dumped the rest of it on the carpet again." Hatori's voice shook as if he'd been crying again. With a sigh, Ha'ru readjusted his path to pass the store. He bought the milk and headed home again.
"Hey. Karo you can walk with me you know." He called over his shoulder at the horridly slinking shadow behind him. "I wouldn't mind company."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:08 pm 

Kara fidgeted. He knew the whole time? Darnit, she used to be really good at stalking people...guess she needed more practice.

She picked up her pace a little and caught up with him, her shoulder hunched a little by mistake, making her seem even shorter.
"U-um...."
Sorry didn't really cut it for stalking...did it?

Oh well...

"Sorry...I....um..."
Gah, what the hell was she supposed to say?!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru looked amused.
"Its fine. I dont really fit in either. Though you coulda just asked where I was going." He noticed that he seemed a bit shorter. "Wanna meet my kids?" He asked after stopping in front of a large house.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm 

Kara's face turned bright red. K-kids?? He had kids?!

"U-u-uh I-I..." What the heck do you say to that??
Wasn't he in high school?!

"S-sure..." She finally managed to mumbled awkwardly.

She couldn't wrap her mind around how he had kids already...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:22 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru saw that stammering expression everyone got when he said 'my kids'.
"Here." Ha'ru's hands were full. "Can you knock on the door for me?" He decided that he's let Karo figure it out on his own.
That or he'd run like everyone else. "I do need help with them." He sighed.