All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Split Personality
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kara nodded awkwardly and ran up to the doorway, hesitating for a moment before knocking lightly, then a bit harder.

She had no idea what was going to happen...and why was he inviting her in when he had a lover...?
A shiver ran down her spine at the predicament as she waited silently on the doorstep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

A little red head opened the door.
"Hatori, its me. He's a friend from school. Open up." Hatori opened the door and took the milk from Ha'ru.
"What took you so long?" He asked rather rudely. Ha'ru gave him a whack on the back of his head. The kid put the milk away and turned to Karo.
"I'm Hatori. I'm also Ha'ru's little brother." He said sticking his hand out. He waited for the other guy to shake it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm 

Kara stepped inside carefully, glancing around but not trying to look nosy. She would leave as soon as possible, not wanting to start any misunderstandings.

Her attention was switched when the little boy who'd opened the door extended a hand out to her.

She smiled and reached out, squeezing his hand lightly but firmly, showing him respect, even at his young age.

"Nice to meet you Hatori, my name is Kara." She didn't realized she'd used her female name, or that her voice was the epitome of girly.
Children usually caught her off guard, showing her nice side, when Karo normally disliked them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

The little kids shut up when Karo stepped into the room. Ha'ru smiled and made the introductions.
The names ran by too fast for any normal human to catch.
"These are my.....siblings. Not really my kids but you know...." He dwindled off without a real excuse on his tongue.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm 

Oooohhhh...that made more sense.

Kara chewed on her lip, then grinned up at the other boy. "They're really cute." She replied.

Her eyes skimmed over the kids. "Do you take care of them all by yourself??"

Kids seemed like a really big responsibility for another child, even if he were older. Kara felt a tug on her pants and she glanced down Hatori. He reached his hands up, flexing his fingers.

"Oh..." Sure? Why not?

Kara leaned over and scooped Hatori up, the little boy swiftly wrapping his arms around her neck and snuggling in to the stranger.

"Guess he likes me, hehe?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru grinned and picked up the little 5 year old girl running around his legs.
"Kisa can you say hi?" Kisa blushed a deep red and waved. "With your words." Rico scrambled around on the floor next to Ha'ru.
"Rico, say hi. Geez guys use your manners." All the kids, four others, stood up and walked to Karo and shook her free hand. Hatori planted a kiss on Karo's cheek. Ha'ru smiled. "Yes. He does."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 pm 

Kara giggled as the little boy kissed her cheek, blushing slightly before moving to sit down. The second she had all the kids tried to hop in her lap at the same time, which she thought they might, haha!

Kara quickly spread her arms out, grabbing at least five of the kids and bringing them all in to a fun bear hug. Little squeals of enjoyment and laughter echoed out as the kids started to scramble and try to grab at each other and get out of her arms.

"Hehehe! I gotchu!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru laughed and realized that they all had to go down for their naps. "come on little chillens." He herded the one he could to the bedroom and they all laid down on the king size bed. he settled them all down and tucked them in and set up the water bottles. He walked back out to Karo and herded those kids into the room and they laid down on the floor.
"Okay." he pulled out his laptop. "Time for school." He grinned at Karo and patted the couch next to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 pm 

Kara watched calmly from the floor as Ha'ru got all the kids in to the room, tucking them in for a nap.
When he came back out and sat down on the sofa, patting the cushion next to him Kara hopped sprung up to her feet and ran over to the sofa, plopping down right next to Ha'ru.

She didn't have a lap top so it was kind of interesting to watch people use them...
"What kind of work? I'm pretty good at History and Algebra." She chimed, happy that she'd payed attention in those classes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru grinned. "Me too. I like lower grade math better though." He said thoughtfully. he signed on to the school site. He turned the computer toward him as he typed in his password. He stuck his tongue out at Karo.
"Just kidding." He watched Karo's expression. he seemed to have changed but Ha'ru couldn't place how.
He worked on an essay due in a week and the next weeks math assignment. "If your hungry, just scrounge for it." Ha'ru said jerking his head to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm 

Kara followed what he was typing, rather impressed at his ability to multitask. Kara's stomach growled right as Ha'ru offered her to go get food.
She nodded, blushing slightly as she slipped off the sofa and headed towards the kitchen.

It was easy to find at least and Kara opened the doors to glance around before selecting turkey slices, cheese, ketchup and mustard. She also grabbed a small handful of chips and made two sandwiches.
Hopefully Ha'ru would be hungry...but she didn't take in to account that most people would think that having chips literally between the bread on your sandwich is odd.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru grinned as Karo brought a sandwich for him too. "Thanks!" He quickly bit into it and watched him out of the corner of his eye. There was a huge crunch as Karo bit into his sandwich.
In his essay, he quotes some old dead dude. He printed the three page essay out and shoved it into his bag. He wasn't worried about it disappearing, the kids wouldn't take it so he was all good. Ha'ru crunched the chips as he metally worked out a math problem. The door banged open hours later.
"Hey. How was school?" He called out.
"Good. You all done with yours?" called a girls voice. She walked into the room and froze.
"Hatsaharu this is Karo. Karo Hat'su."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm 

Kara followed what Ha'ru had been writing, her mind starting to nod off when he finally shoved the papers in to his backpack.
She shook her head at the sound of the door opening, then froze just like the other female, her eyes wide.

As Ha'ru introduced them Kara just nodded, feeling a bit awkward. Was...she his girlfriend??

After a few moments of staring Kara managed to get out a stuttered. "H-hi..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Hat'su walked over to Ha'ru and sat in his lap. She kissed his head.
"What happened?" She asked looking around the room. there were papers every where.
"Kisa went on a drawing spree again." He said simply. "Oh, Karo. This is my twin sister, as if you couldn't tell." He slid out from underneath her and dropped to his hands and knees. he scooped up papers and stuck them to the walls with thumb tacks. "Pretty?" He asked as he dropped back on to the couch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 pm 

"Oh?" The kiss was kind of misleading on the 'sister' thing.
Kara's eyes glanced down at the floor, raising an eyebrow at the funny little pictures drawn by the little kids.

"Very pretty." She mused as she watched him pin them up.
For some reason she felt awkward...like she already didn't like Hat'su.

"Um...perhaps I should go?" Kara just felt out of the loop right now, maybe it was best to just go home.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Hat'su nodded her head. Ha'ru jumped up and grabbed her head, stopping her from nodding.
"No. You don't have to but if you want to..." He drifted off. Not that he would tell anyone, but he kind of like Karo. but he was sure he wasn't gay. Hat'su gagged and got off the couch and dog trotted to the kitchen. "Sorry. Hat'su doesn't really like people."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 pm 

Kara chuckled at the boy's response. He seemed like a nice kid, she silently regretted doubting him.

"Well, I probably should get home." Her place was in the exact opposite direction, about a thirty minute walk, but it was nice outs---
A loud rumble of thunder caught Kara's attention as it shook it's way through the house, then seconds later there were several screams from the kids room as three ran in and literally jumped on her, forcing her back on to the sofa. Her arms went around them as they snuggled in to her shirt, her eyes a bit panicked as she stared at Ha'ru.

"U-u-um...."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru grinned. Kisa wrapped herself around one of his legs and Justin around the other. He slugged over to the couch and sat down heavily again. "Looks like your staying." He said peeling the kids off Karo. "Com on guys. Time to clean up your messes." The kids moaned and climbed off the couch, picking up their messes as they went. Kisa curled up in his lap and fell asleep again. "Kisa is a good girl." He muttered stroking her hair.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:34 pm 

Kara let a giggle slip out as the kids hopped off her to clean up. One of them was much faster than the other...and she saw why after a few moments as he jumped up on to her lap again and wrapped his arms around her neck.

"Hey you." Kara chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his little body...right as her form finally switched back...Karo was back.

The second Karo took control again he wanted to leave. The entire atmosphere of the house was awkward to him...but the kid in his lap was so intent on maintaining the hug he'd won.
Great...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru saw Karo stiffen his arms around Rico's small body. "Rico could you get down before you wake Kisa up please?" Rico jumped down and stood in front of Ha'ru.
"What w'ong wif Kisa?" Rico slurred. Ha'ru scooped him up in one arm.
"Remember she had to go to the doctors?" Rico nodded. "she's sick. She need to sleep." He said looking down at her sleeping face. "She needs lots and lots of sleep."