All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Split Personality
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Karo stared down at the other kids that were gathering around them. One reached up for him, wanting to be picked up.
He felt a bit out of the loop since Ha'ru had a kid in his lap, so he carefully pulled up another boy, holding him carefully and making the 'shhh' symbol with his hand.

"Gotta be quiet k?" He asked the boy, who sharply nodded and snuggled.
The kid's eyes widened a little and he sat back, his hands pressing right against Karo's chest, his mouth hanging open slightly in surprise.

"Wern' you a girl??"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru scolded the little boy for being rude. "He's not different then I am. Say your sorry and go sit on the bed for a while." The little boy mumbled a 'I'm sorry' and slinked off to the room. "Sorry. He came from a rough background. its not really his fault, you know?"
Hat'su came back in the room and cast Karo another evil eye look. She noticed that he was different. she opened her mouth to say something but bit her tongue.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:41 pm 

Karo could tell the other girl knew something was up. He didn't look a bit different from Kara. Especially with the height, he was a good few inches taller, though he still wore clothes that made that not as obvious.
The rather large sweatshirt was getting to be a bit hot though...and after a few moments of deliberation found himself taking it off.
He had a black T-shirt underneath it and sighed as the temperature finally went down.
It was a good idea in disguise, but if you were somewhere decently warm he overheated rather quickly, even though he was mostly skin and bones.

"It's okay." Karo whispered quietly as he folded the large sweatshirt on his legs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Hat'su watched as he folded the sweater. His hands were large and blocky, like most guys, but there was some thing different about them. There was a kind of grace, like a teenage girls hands. She shook the thoughts away and got a couple kids to help her with dinner.
"You can stay if you'd like." She tossed at Karo. Ha'ru nodded.
"Yes. Please." He said. A little kid chuckled.
"Ha'ru's gotta new friend." That set off giggles all around the room. "CAN I GET OUT NOW?!" came the irritade voice of a little boy. Kisa sat up.
"STOP YELLING!" she yelled back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm 

Karo chuckled and patted the kid on the head. He was actually wondering why he hadn't changed genders again after the kid had inquired about him being a female. He should have changed to Kara, but he was definitely still Karo.

Karo nodded and got up, going to grab the boy who'd been told to go to his room.
He opened the door and picked him up, bringing him back to the sofa.

"Don't worry, you didn't do much wrong, just think before you speak, kiddo." He said, mussing up the kids hair for fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru herded everyone to the table. He got everyone to sit down and Hat'su set out the plates and got the good out and ready. "Karo if you wanna have a seat. Hat'su will get the food and you can eat with us."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:10 pm 

Karo held up the little boy that was on his lap, bringing him to the table in his arms.
"Here ya go." He said happily, setting the boy down in a chair next to one of his sisters.

Karo glanced up at Hat'su as he spoke and smiled. "Alright, thank you."

He was always told declining an invitation was the worst of manners, so if they wanted him to stay he wouldn't mind it.

Karo sat down right next to the other kids, his stomach letting him know that it was glad he decided to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru felt a change coming on. His skin grew colder and goosebumps popped up across his arms. "Hey guys." He snaked out. The real him cringed at how gay he sounded. Hat'su ran and got him a glass of water.
"Take it." She said in a meaningful tone. Ha'ru digs through his pockets looking for his pill bottle.
"Karo. Where'd you put my pills?" The gay form asked smoothly. Showing none of the fear that real Ha'ru was feeling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm 

Karo blinked, seemingly confused. Then he gasped and pushed away from the table, his hands digging in to his pockets.
He searched them thoroughly, his heart starting to speed up with uncertainty.
After a few moments he stared up at them and bit his lip before answering.
"U-um, I-I think I left them in my desk....at school...." Karo whispered, frowning and a bit awkward. He didn't mean to leave them but he was so flustered during school he totally forgot about them...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:47 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Hat'su ran to Ha'ru's room and grabbed the pills from last month. She passed him a pill and he swallowed it without the water. The little kids ate without paying any attention to the fiasco going on.
"Karo." Hat'su started. "Please tomorrow give him his med's back. He needs them." She finished.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:53 pm 

Karo nodded instantly. "Definitely, I'm sorry I forgot them." He didn't want them to get in trouble if the pill bottle was heard in his pocket.

"I'll definitely get you them...b-but...um...tomorrow...is Saturday..." Karo glanced down at his feet, suddenly not feeling like he should be welcome there anymore.
"It's closed..." He mumbled, trying not to sound to down since the kids were in the room.

He lifted his eyes to Ha'ru, silently pleading forgiveness for the huge mistake. He had totally forgotten them...

"......sorry......" Karo whispered almost silently, his eyes having trouble staying level with Ha'ru's.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:06 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru smiled. "Its fine." Snaked out as the med's start to kick in. "I'll get em back." He rested his head in his and sighed as the med's worked finally. "I'll call Mr. Cash.....I'll be fine."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm 

Karo smiled slightly and nodded. "A-alright."
He wasn't sure if it really was okay...would the pills he had now help him enough?
The boy sat back down in his seat after a moment of awkwardness. He glanced around the room, then just stared at his plate.

Karo wasn't really sure if it was a good idea to stay there any longer, but if he left right away the kids might be disappointed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Ha'ru nodded. He saw that Karo was getting shifty. "Do you want to leave? We really don't mind." He looked at the little kids. Kisa went to speak up, but Hat'su tapped her head, making her close her mouth again. "I'll walk you home if you need it." He said, trying to be nice to the new kid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm 

Karo smiled lightly and stood up, grabbing his sweatshirt before it dropped to the floor.
"I-it's okay...I can get home by myself."
He smiled at them as he headed towards the door, bowing slightly for their hospitality.

"Thanks for your hospitality, I think I'll be going though."
Karo opened the door...right in to a torrential downpour.

"Oh....guess...it's raining..."

A strong gust of wind blew a large wave of water right on to Karo, half-soaking his clothes before he even stepped outside. He turned quickly and slammed the door shut, shivering slightly and giggling.

"G...guess I'm...stuck..."