All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I remember now. As I was free-falling through the air at a speed of 13 ft per second, it finally clicked. It took me so long to realize it, I almost laughed: I was terrified of heights.

That didn't matter anymore now. I was about to die. No, wait. Scratch that. I wasn't JUST about to die; I was about to be destroyed by much more than the ground that zoomed towards me. It was too late to scream, but I attempted to do it anyway.

"AIIIIEEE!" I screamed. I was actually proud of myself. That was a perfect scream. Absolutely flawless. What could I say? I was about to be destroyed, so I might as well enjoy the few joys in the tiny seconds of life I had left: by screaming at the top of my lungs. My peach hair whipped wildly across my reddened face as I plummeted towards Earth. "Wait...This can't be happening to me..."I thought. I was only an 18 year old girl, and I was very good at being one! "I didn't ask for this!" I thought, still screaming in reality. Who was I kidding...it was no use.

That is...until I gazed into the sky above me and saw him.

Well...it.

A large grey-ish mound flew towards me. I scowled. I wouldn't have been in that situation if it wasn't for it. The mound started to gather in speed and I could make it's details. It was royal blue, with 2 giant mustache-like forms protruding from its back. My eyes shut tight. That really wasn't the last thing I wanted to see before I went. A loud growl suddenly broke across the luminous sky and I opened my eyes again to see....a dragon.

The dragon, long, blue and angry, stared at me with its large green eyes. It's teeth were bared as it whipped its tail back and forth like a windshield wiper in the middle of a storm. Surrounding it were dragons just like it, all plummeting towards it. It swiveled its face toward me and blinked.

I continued to fall through countless clouds, but all the while, I returned the stare. Then, I did something I have wanted to do since I first encountered the beast.

I flicked him off.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I narrowed my eyes at this little human, falling lamely and as easily as we dragons can fly.
Breathing a bit of fire towards her way, hoping to teach her a lesson, but she didn't budge, or flinch. One tough chick, I thought.
My fellow dragons arrived around me, haloing my prescense, feeling my anger at being flipped the bird by a human...and a girl at that matter. Such a true blue aura as I was, my eyes turned red as fireballs, my teeth sharp as that of the finest Japanese fighting sword, I temepered my anger, knowing how to use it, and to use it wisely.
A buddhist myself, I try to keep cool, and when finding myself over the edge, I like to picture myself relaxing in a lawn chair. Usually accompanied by a pina colada. But not today. My girlfriend had been awfully stubborn this morning, changing her mind about breakfast, and how she wanted it...fried human dunked in gravy of lamb blood....totally ignored the grisly meal I had prepared for her.
And this...teenage girl had reminded me of her.

What nerve.

I scooped her up, my enormous wings flapping thunderously in the crisp autumn air, and we descnded over the large pumpkin and apple tree laden field towards my cave, where ths girl and I would have quite the conversation.

And I was furious. !Electric_Shock

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace