All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

He was raised by a snake god. Taught the language of the animals, and of the realm he lived in. Humans were foreign to him. Strange and odd creatures that lived outside of his realm. He can summon many different animals, including the dangerous Basilisk. What, or who were they? What drove them? Humans were so strange indeed.

One day though, a human woman came to him. He refused her advances and thus he found himself trapped in a rock. A rock that was much like an egg. He has been in that stone for many years, and now things are much different, the world is more advanced, and has many different dangers....

Last edited by zoruna on Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

I'll do it Zoruna-chan!!!

Theresa Hopkins
http://people.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/626538/

Theresa surveyed the surrounding landscape with her gorgeous grey eyes. Her soft red curls were bound up and away from her view, revealing a flushed, slightly sweaty face of rare beauty. Turning her attention once again to the topographic picture on a sturdy table, she saw something there that didn't match the surroundings.

"Why isn't there an egg shaped rock on the page?" she asked her fellow colleges. They gazed at her bewilderingly and stumbled over each other to answer her.

"Must have been a miscalculation."

"What rock? Oh, that one..."

"Person must have been an armature."

Going over to the said rock, she gazed at it curiously. What was a rock like that doing in a place like this?

To love is to give everything away for nothing,
To open your house to the dark stranger:
The world is a pit of fire and shadows,
Those who love throw themselves into it wholly:
Ah, my heart, only you know best...
How love is the mortal flesh,
Burning in the darkness.
~From a book I read a long time ago

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:49 am 

Serem
17(human years)

Serem was replaying that last conscious memory he had. Over and over again his mind plays it. Not because he meant to do so but because he still didn't understand it. What had he done wrong? All he did was refuse to mate with the strange two legger called human. He had only pushed her away out of fear when she tried to put her mouth to his and then touched him in his groin area. He was stuck in a fetal position inside the egg. Like a baby forming in the mothers womb. He hears a cracking sound. It was tiny and not much. Then it cracks even more. The sounds resounding over the area.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm 

Theresa snapped her head towards the sudden sound, allowing a few of her red curls to break free from the loose ponytail. Shading her eyes with a long fingered hand to see better, her eyebrows bunched in confusion. Where had that cracking noise come from?

Then she saw a line, slightly faint from the distance, growing along the egg shaped rock. What was going on? If something was going to be born, then the sky was falling. Yet, that was what it seemed like.

"Mary, mother of God," she cursed, her fingers touching a silver cross under her button up blouse.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 pm 

Serem slowly began to regain awareness of the world around him. The cracking rock egg began to get spider veins stretching in all directions. And like a birds egg the pieces began to shift. Then it continued cracking. Faster and louder than before. The pieces fell to the ground. Straight downwards and make thudding sounds as they hit the ground below. And in the center lay him. Their is a loud hissing sound as he starts to wake up. Slowly the source of the hissing sits up. Yet instead of a large ass snake...it is a man. With eyes like a snakes except with eyelids. And he hisses as he sees all the humans.

Hissing louder as snakes start to appear from nowhere. He was the snake summoner. If it was serpant or snake he could summon it. Yes even a basilisk was summonable. He hisses out. His tongue flicking outwards like a snake. Then he speaks. "HUMANSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" he hisses. The voice loud and fearful. He ducks down. Moving his nailstogether and as he sits up again the source of the rattlesnakes tail could be seen to be his sharp snake fang like nails. "Who are you humanssssssss? What are you wanting? Where isssssss the cave? ANd the magical lady of evilnessssssssssssssssssssss?" he demands.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 am 

Theresa was taken aback, to say the least. An ancient rock cracking like a chicken egg and letting out a man with a terrible lisp? What was the world coming to? It took her a moment to reply to his demanding.

"Who- wait, what? Slow down turbo, so I can understand what you're saying!"

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:55 am 

Serem looks at her. Hissing like a snake. "Not turbo. Sssssssssserem. Sssssssssssson of the sssssssnake god Sssssssssserpantellussssssssssss." he hisses. "Who are you? Where is the wicked lady of magic? Where is my cave?" he says slower. Hissing angrily. Rubbing his nails together and they continue to make a rattlesnake sound.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm 

Great... He's delirious too... This wasn't making any sense. A cave? In this area? What was going on?

"What cave? There most likely hasn't been a cave in this area for hundreds of years," Theresa told him calmly. This was just... eerie.

Burning in the darkness.