All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

NAME: Jayne McCoy
GROUP: Feline
APPEARANCE:

Jayne walked through the hall, slipping through the crow like a jungle cat threw the trees. She was having one of those days where she just felt off. It happened to everyone sometimes, or at least she assumed everyone felt like it once in awhile. She wasn't "normal", but her emotions were basically human. She sighed, readjusting her back and walking into her AP History class. She peeked at the board. Quiz over Chapter 36. She sighed again, and waited for everyone to begin their typical freak out session as she took her seat near the back. No one ever read the chapters.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm 

Name:Alex Star
Group:Canine
Appearance

Alex just pushed through the crowd as he tried to get to class. He never liked to be late as he quickly made it before the bell rang. He simply just walked to his seat in the front of the class. He smirked that they have a quiz,while everyone else was freaking out but he just got ready for the test like a normal student. His friends of course didn't read it either because they were asking him to cheat off of him,but he never let them.

The quiz had been passed out as he started to answer the questions quickly as the teacher said to put the pencils down. He did as the sounds of people moaning about not finishing it,all he did was smirk."The rest of the class period is yours"the teacher said as he went to drawing and talking with his friends. He always felt like he wanted to be number 1 in everything,he did but never knew why. He just felt it was right to beat the other students to prove his dominance over the other males

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 pm 

Jayne relaxed back in her chair when the test was finished as one of her friends began asking about the answers. Jayne half listened, mumbling the answer and a short explanation when appropriate. She hadn't actually read the chapter. She never did, but unlike the rest of the class she could afford not to. History was her best subject. It was one of her two greatest passions. Her bookshelf at home was covered in all sorts of history books, and her TV was already tuned to History Channel.

She sighed and scanned her class, looking for someone to do something entertaining. Her eyes landed on Alex. She grumbled quietly. She had nothing against him personally, only that he was a canine and canines annoyed her beyond belief. It was only to be expected though. Felines and canines don't get along and never will.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:32 pm 

Alex was done with his drawing as he smiled to himself. As he was talking to a friend of his,he felt like someone was burning a hole in his head. He turned to see Jayne staring at him and he mocked her with a one of his smirks. His kind of course were different from her's, but he liked to cause the feline some trouble. He walked over to her as he thought of something to say"So how was your day Jayne,I bet it was bad like it always is"He smirked as he was against a wall,waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm 

Jayne glared at him. He got sick satisfaction from this, she knew it. She took a deep breath. She would be the bigger person. She would be the bigger person. She was a feline and felines were above canines. "It was actually going great until you showed up." Okay, she lied. She wasn't going to be the bigger person. She was in High School; there was time to be the bigger person when she grew up.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:34 pm 

He only kept smirking at her as she reply back.He knew he should stop but decided not to."No I should be the highlight of your day"He walked behind her seat as he put one of his fingers on her neck,then started to trace the back of the neck.He soon bent over to whisper in her ear"Mabye I can make it better for you if you let me"He said with one of his knowing smirks,he always like to annoy her off one way or another.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm 

Don't give him the satisfaction of snapping. Don't give him the satisfaction... she chanted mentally, trying not to jump up and slap him. She took a deep breath, trying to contain herself. "I don't like it doggy style." She got up and glared at him. "Now leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you canines, so why do you insist on harassing me?"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 pm 

He wasn't surpised by her getting,he was hoping she would fight him."Because I like to play around with you like a new toy"He smirked as the bell rang,everyone was leaving for there next class."I'ii see you in P.E. then Minx"He walked pass her but then groped her butt and smirked as he left the class.

He went to go get dressed as he went into the locker room.He met up with a few of his friends as he started to put his shorts and t-shirt on."Hey Alex why are you so intersted in Jayne"He put away his clothe as he locked his locker."I'm just having some fun,maybe marking her will shut her up"He left the locker room and went into the gym waiting to see, what they were going to do today.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:20 pm 

Jayne was dangerously angry. She could kill someone. She may kill someone. Someone being Alex. She stormed into her locker room and angrily opened her locker. Her friends stood back for awhile, knowing this wasn't the time to mess with her. She angrily undressed, tossing her clothes into her locker. How dare he! He had no limits! She was going to...

She paused and took a deep breath. She wasn't going to be suspended for him. She was going to calm down. She was going to behave. She smiled at her scared friends, then walked into the gym, putting on a calm front.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 am 

Alex was called up to the P.E. teacher as he said that they were going to play dodge-ball.He smirked as they put too groups on each side behind the line in the middle.Of course he was one side and jayne was on the other how lucky was he.The teacher used his whistle as they raced off for the balls,he grabbed one and then threw it straight for Jayne's face.Time to extend our little fight

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 am 

Dodge ball, the most cliché gym game in history. Everyone and their mom had a horror story about it. Jayne didn't mind though. She loved any chance to get violent and throw balls at people. She grabbed a ball and prepared to throw it at the nearest annoying person when she saw one flying towards her from Alex. She managed to get her face out of the way, but it hit her shoulder. She glared at him, and threw the ball as far as she could, aim at his crotch.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 am 

Alex simply just bent down and caught the ball,after all he was stronger then her.He gave off his smirk in her direction as a taunt to try it again,if she dared.He threw the ball at her again but this time aiming for her legs.This might be better then I throught,Alex soon after started throwing balls at the other people on her team making sure to win the game for his side.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm 

The ball hit Jayne's legs. It hurt more than it normally would have, since canines were stronger than humans, but she didn't fall. She grumbled, and rubbed where it had it, then picked up the bag and threw it at the back of his head as hard as she could. That damn well better hit him, she thought, beginning to throw balls at other members of his team.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm 

He was hurting the team as they fell down to the ground. He smirked because this game was a easy win,until he got hit in the head with a bag. He felt the pain ran through him,and clenched his head in agony."What the hell"He turned to the only person,who would do that as he smirked. He looked at her and she seemed to be busy. He walked behind her, and then grabbed her by the waist for all to see."You little minx,I think I deserve my payback"He quickly turned her around and quickly kissed her on the lips forcefully.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:34 am 

Jayne's eyes went wide. She wasn't sure how to react. Part of her was absolutely repulsed. He was a canine! A disgusting, smelly, stupid dog! And he was kissing her! Not only was he kissing her, but he was kissing her infront of everyone! But another part of her didn't half mind. He wasn't too bad of a kisser. She actually found herself starting to kiss back for a moment, before pushing him away and stepping back.

"What the hell!?" she screamed at him.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm 

He was surpised by her kissing back,he throught she didn't like him.Felines are such tools,so different and don't let there emotions get in the way.He started to hear her screaming as he came back from his throughts.Of course the people arpund them started to gossip and such,but a teacher was in the crowd."What the hell? I just kissed you and you seemed to like it to"he smirked as the sound of a voice came towards them.The teacher of the class was **** off as he eyebrows looked merged together."Both of you to the Deans office now, and also you will clean these floors on saturday....NOW MARCH!!! Alex just started walking to the dean office,he is always there like a second home.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm 

Jayne grumbled and followed behind him. "I didin't like it," she mumbled, pulling a piece of gum from her pocket and shoving it in her mouth. "I'll have to brush my teeth god knows how many times to feel clean again!" She added, angrily chewing the gum. Canines had no restrictions! No morals! No respect for social norms! And now she was going to be stuck with him in the Dean's office AND spend a saturday with him. She took a deep breath before she did something rash. Last thing she needed was another reason to be punished.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm 

He looked around quickly and saw the hallway empty as he snapped at her words.He quickly turned around and pushed her to the closest wall.He held her hands above her head as he was norrowing his eye's at her.This is why Canines don't agreed with felines,they just act like their the better speices."I'ii have you know that my mouth is clean"He said as he forcefully kissed her the second time that day but this time he wouldn't let her escape as he pressed his body under her on the wall.He is going to show her about the way a canine does things around here.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:13 pm 

Jayne's eyes went wide, and she struggled against him again, but couldn't get free. What is with him and kissing her today!? He'd always 'hit' on her, but it was always to **** her off. What was so different about today? Why was he like this? And why wasn't she completely disgusted at this. He was a canine. A disgusting, obnious canine. And he was a good kisser. She gave in.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:16 pm 

He kissed her for a minute or so,he couldn't remember as he needed some air.He still didn't let go for some reason,why was he kissing her so much.He just wanted to teach her a reason, but it seems he can't control his own urges towards her."Don't act like your better then me,because your not minx"He was about to release her but decided on somrthing else.He bent over to her neck as he bite hard on it,leaving a huge mark on it like a love bite."I don't want you to forget about me,so soon"He said with a smirk and a wink as he entered the dean office.He sat down in one of the chairs as the dean,just rolled his eyes."Again Mr.Star,I presume it was something stupid like your last time prank"