All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jayne looked over at him. "My night was okay..." She mumbled, fighting back a yawn. Other than the whole not sleeping part, she added in her head. She looked back down at the floor and scrubbed at a scuff mark off the floor. She blinked, her eyes feeling extra tired. She yawned again, scrubbing at the ground.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:20 pm 

Alex just hear her yawning as he walked over to her.He bent down to her level and then put a hand on her chin to make her stare into his eyes.He really didn't know what made him do it, but he wanted to see if she was okay,because the sound of her voice said otherwise."Come on Minx you can tell the truth,I won't make fun of you...yet"He said with a smile as he waited for her answer

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:35 pm 

Jayne looked into his eyes, trying to keep from looking as tired as she was. She tried to keep them open, and listen to him talk to her. She started to yawn, then stopped herself. I wonder if he had the same problem last night...? She wondered, sighing. "What was yesterday about?"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:32 pm 

He now had a question look on his face as he throught about it.Does she mean why I acted so different,or was it about them kissing.He smirk as he got up and started to go back to work."What did happen yestarday,could you remind me"He was trying to see if she was affected by what did happen yestarday,because he was sure as hell feeling different.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm 

She looked at the floor and continued scrubbing. "Y'know...you kissed me," she said 'kissed' quieter than the other words. "And then were...nicer... Kinda." She dipped the rag into the bucket of water. "And you freaking marked my neck."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:10 pm 

He kept cleaning the floor as he wondered,why was she bringing this up."Why are you bringing this up,I throught you hated me......it wouldn't matter because you would never return the feelings"He said in a harsh tone as he didn't want to gaze at her right now."Consider it something special,I never marked any other girl before"He really didn't like her tone,she hated the mark he gave her.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:58 pm 

She was shocked by the harshness in his voice. The feelings...? Did he like her? But why would be like her? He'd always treated her life crap and vice versa. Why would he like her anyways? What was there to like? "Alex...you shouldn't assume things," she sighed, turning her back on him to clean some more scuff marks up, one of her hands subconciously reaching up to her neck and touching the bruised bite mark on her neck.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:37 pm 

Alex was about to say some more harsh things,but when he saw her tracing over the mark.He instantly shut up,this can't be right.Why is she tracing the mark,she should be hating him right.He needed answers as he got up and went over to her back.He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her up to make her stand up.As he brought to stand up,he would have one arm around her waist to keep her there.He then bent over to her ear and started to talk in a low tone."Then tell me do you hate me or do you like me"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:25 pm 

Jayne was shocked by his sudden actions. She placed her hands on his chest to steady herself as he spoke. Did she hate him? No. She had never truly hated him. Hatred is a waste of time and energy. She was irked by him more than she was by other people. Did she like him? She wasn't sure. Maybe she was confused by what happened. Or maybe she did like him. Maybe...She sighed and looked up into his eyes. "Lemme try something...and I'll tell you." She leaned up and kissed him.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm 

Alex eye's went wide as he was never kissed by her before.Of course he didn't like to be left out as he started to return the kiss.He was still puzzled did this mean she liked him or was it to get back at him.He started to move one of his hands around her neck area,where the mark was.He started to trace over it and around her neck to see what would happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 pm 

She giggled into the kiss. Her neck was always super sensative. She normally never let anyone near it, because just nearly being touched there mad her squirm and giggle. Obviously yestarday had been an exceptoion, since he had bit her. She hunched her shoulders, making his hand move away, and tried to stop giggling. She stopped, then smirked at him. I was right. she thought.

"You like me, Alex Star."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:27 pm 

Alex was pleased with the reaction,she gave off as he wanted to hear more.Of course she moved so he couldn't get to it but hear her ask him something."If I didn't like you,I wouldn't have given you that mark in the first place"He still didn't let go of her even after the kiss they had as he stared at her."The question is would you return my feelings"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm 

She relaxed, leaning back into the arm around her waist. She looked at the ceiling of the gym, following the various air-ducts that ran along it. Did she like Alex? If he'd asked her a day ago, she would had laughed and yelled hell no...but now she wasn't sure. If I didn't like him back, then I wouldn't have to think about this... she thought.

"I do believe so."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm 

Alex just smiled at her as he let go,to back off abit.She did like him back,but at the same time it seems like she didn't know herself."Well then lets ditch cleaning and go somewhere"He said with a cheerful tone as he didn't like cleaning at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm 

Jayne paused before answering. She didn't want to spend anymore time cleaning here than he did, but she knew that if they skipped out they'd have detention for a week. And she had made it to her junior year without getting a detention, she didn't want one now. But she did want to go spend time with him elsewhere. She bit her lip nervously. "Okay, where should we go?" she finally said.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:08 pm 

He throught about it but he knew they were both different.The only place he could think of would be the mall,it was very close to the school.He smiled as he grabed her arm and lead her to the outside without the teacher finding them."Well lets go to the mall then,it's okay there"He said with a smile as he started to walk towards the mall.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:13 pm 

"I don't have any make up on though!" She exclaimed. "I look horrid!" She mumbled, using the arm he didn't have to try and make her hair look decent. "And I'm dressed like a slob!"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:51 pm 

He looked at her with amazement and laughed at her,but a playful one."To me you look beautiful,but if you want you can get some clothe at the mall"He kept moving on as they finally got to the mall,he waited for her to pull him into whatever store she wanted.He bet he would regret it afterwards for letting her do what she wants.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:56 pm 

"I may take you up on that," she said, looking around the mall. Her eyes landed on the Gamestop. Most guys only saw her as one of the guys when she brought up her love of video games, so she kept it a secret. But she didn't think Alex would mind. He didn't seem like that kinda of guy. "Can we look in here?" She asked motioning to the Gamestop, looking at her feet.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 pm 

Alex just didn't expect a girl like her to go to gamestop.Whatever as long as she has fun and he didn't really mind,video games were okay."Yeah sure,come on....I just didn't expect you to like video games"He dragged her into the store as he let her browse,what they had.As alex would just talk to the manager of the store, and asked about a few things.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next