All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I love video games," she said, as Alex dragged her to the store. "Do you like them?" she asked, looking at the new pokemon game. Like any good poke-nerd she already owned one of them, and had beaten it. She wasn't fond of the generation, but loved everything else about it. Her eyes drifted over to the new Assassin's Creed game, her favorite series of games.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:39 pm 

Alex turned back to her as he smiled at her."There okay,I like the killzone series"He went over to her as looked at what she might get."I bet I can beat you at anyone of these games"He said with a playful smirk as he went to look at something else.He would wait for her to finish her shopping before they would go anywhere else.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:46 pm 

She pouted and laughed. "Possibly." She looked around, then walked over to him. She liked looking around, but games were expensive. "There's nothing much I want. Let's go look at clothes." She took his hand and dragged him to Hot Topic. As she walked in she heard someone call her name.

"Jayne?" Her best friend, Gen, was staring at her and Alex.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:19 am 

Alex walked with jayne to Hot topic,not his favorite store but jayne wanted to come here."Fine but if you want I can help you change"He said in a playful tone as he smirked at her.Of course something seemed to be crashing down,when one of her friends came to say hello.Gen just stared at the both of them as she saw them holding hands."Can I borrow jayne for a second"Before alex could respond,she grabbed jayne and pulled her farther into the store."Jayne I throught you didn't like that bastard the other day,now I see you holding his hand inside the store like a couple's would"She wanted to know all the details as for alex he would just be stunned.He never understand girls at all as he waited around for them to come back.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:27 am 

Jayne sighed. "Yeah, I guess it's kinda weird, huh?" She looked at some shirts on the rack next to him. "I like him, Gen."

"Why? He's an butthole!"

"And your boyfriend isn't? He's always giving me dirty looks and when you turn your back he's insulting me. At least Alex has enough balls to say things in front of everyone." She pushed past Gen and over to Alex. "I wanna go to another store." She dragged him away angrily.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 am 

Alex just was dragged by jayne around the mall,but he stopped in his tracks."Whats wrong Jayne,what did that ****ing want"He said that because she was one and looking at her angry features.He dragged her into a empty brench in the mall and brought her into his lap."You know you can tell me anything"He said in a worryed tone as he started to rub her back in trying to calm her down.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:19 am 

She glared at the bra store across the walk way fro a moment, before leaning back into the message and sighing. "She was just being all judgemental about us." Jayne looked at the cieling, which she did a lot when she was thinking. "I don't get where she gets the right! She's dating the biggest douche in the whole freaking school!" She exclaimed. Her and Gen had been falling apart for a year now, and Jayne had been doing everything she could to save their friendship...but she was about to give up. Felines were solitary...she was dumb for thinking she could be good friends with another one.