All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Veronica
Race: Dragon (Lengend kind)
Appearence:
Human form:
Dragon form:

Veronica sighed as she stopped at her locker to get her first period not really wanting to sit through history of the kinds that go to their school. Closing her lock one of the other dragons there who was a major bully came up behind her. They were both known to fight with each other, she would protect and he would try to get her out of the way so he could bully. She sighed in annyance and walked away before he could even speak.
(If you think we need any thing else for the characters let me know =) )

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:11 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Lulu

Race: Lycan

Appearance:

Lulu was at her locker as well she took out her history book putting it into her paw print shoulder bag. She pushed the door open further and tucked her hair behind her hear seeing the biggest school bully go up to a girl. Her wolf came forward and a growl escaped her full lips. She slammed her locker door shut spinning around causing her blond hair to fly over her shoulders her brown eyes on fire as she hated bullies.

She walked over to the school bully and looked at him, "Back off or else." She growled not backing down and would fight if she needed to but didn't want it to come to that. She glanced at the girl next to her and smiled at her, "Hi I'm Lulu!" She told her happily and waved and looked back at the bully and narrowed her eyes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 am 

Veronica smiled at the lycan who stood up against the bully, "Hello I'm Veronica its nice to meet you too." she looks and spots the same history book that she is carrying, "Oh you have first period history also?" she aked still smiling as the bully slowly went away annoyed that he was ignored.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am 

3rd Year (1)

Lulu nods, "Yeah I got put in that class yesterday. Glad that I'll know someone." She told her with a bright smile her wolf backing off for now. "Uh can you please show me where it is?" She asked tucking her hair behind her eat as she narrowed her eyes at the bully that was clearly annoyed with Lulu but she really didn't care what he thought. She smiles at her new friend and looked as others rushed to classes and followed Veronica to her new history class.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:28 pm 

Veronica smiled, "Sure we can walk together, whats the rest of your schedule then? Maybe we have more togehter," she said with hopefulness leading her to the class room.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:06 pm 

3rd Year (1)

She smiled to her and fumbled quickly though her folders to get her schedule. She looked at her and handed it to her as she ran right into a guy knocking her clear on the ground her books and papers flying all around her. He stopped looking down at her "Watch where your going mutt!" he spat as others laughed and she growled rubbing her hip and collected her papers and books and looked at Veronica again, "Do you know that guys name?" She asked walking into the classroom and looking at her schedule again. "I have this class first, English next, science then I dunno I have no looked that far." She told her tilting her head and smiled at her again as the teach started talking. She opened her notepad and began writing down notes that the teach was writing on the black bored.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 pm 

Veronica glared at the guy who was mean to her new friend, "hey you're the one that needs to watch where you're going!" She looks at her friend and helps gather her things, "No i dont know his name but i can help watch your back, there are alot of bullies here that we have to worry about." she smiles and takes a look at Lulu's schedule and grins, "Hey we have the same schedule" (If you want we can schange it)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:24 am 

3rd Year (1)

She sighed hearing about the bullies and shook her head, "Well if you have my back I have yours." She told her and her brown eyes lit up, "Oh that is awesome because I have no idea here anything is.....it took me half an hour to find my locker.." She told her and smiled liking her new friend writing down more notes and looked at her, "Don't worry I won't let others bully you anymore." She whispered but could not shake this bad feeling she had making her wolf come forward has her eyes flashed from brown to emerald green the back to brown after a moment.

The bell rang and she gathered her book back and and smiled over at Veronica, "So my new friend shall we go to our next class?" She asked walking into the now crowded hallway her eyes flashing green again only to stay green this time. She looked around the hallway at the cliques and others and let out a breath and continued walking down the hallway. "Room 405.....okay where is that? She asked and laughed a little.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 pm 

She grinned at her new friend, "No problem about it i have your back, its always best to have a friend close when you need one in this school." Veronica groaned as they walked into the very crowed hallways, "Ugh i hate crowds! Room 405? i know a shortcut from here but we end up going through a lot of places where the bullies are."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm 

3rd Year (1)

She walked with veronica as she smiled that disappeared when she said she heard her say she hated crowded hallways. She looked at her and nodded, "Okay then lets take a shortcut and do not worry about the bullies I will take care of them." She said and smiled to her nodding and she dodged a few students that where walking past her but her arm still got bumped and caught her book from falling on the ground and sighed putting everything in her side bag. She smiled to Veronica, "Bullies will not bother you if I'm with you I can get pretty scary when I want to." She told her with a wink and she followed her as she lead her toward the shortcut dodging all the others students trying not to get bumped around.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am 

Veronica grinned at her relaxing a little, "sure, and thanks it certianly helps me out stress wise, also i can't seem to make to many friends here."
(Sorry ive been busy)