All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Joe awoke in the woods by the sound of cars and traffic. He stretched and shooked the snow off of his dirty black fur and realized he should take a bath. He climbed out of his little cave which was more like a pile of rocks and headed towards the town. He saw a chipmunk and let out a playful growl and chased it around like a pup, he didn't really wanted to catch it or eat it or anything it was more of a warming up exercise for the day. It ran up the tree but that wouldn't stop Joe. He ran at the tree and tried to claw his way up but it was a futile attempt and he fell backwards landing in a pile of snow. He paused for a moment laying there because of his failure. Finally he strolled out of the heap of snow and headed out of the forest. He shook his fur for a moment and turned to his human form wearing a brown jacket and baggy pants. He crossed the street and headed towards the local coffee shop.

Last edited by Mr. Black on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm interested

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:18 pm 

Okay sweet. What would your character be?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:19 pm 

Umm what were you're ideas for this one?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:21 pm 

Basically i was going to see what would happen if somebody came in with a character. But what i was thinking was like a wolf and vampire fall in love and the wolf pack rejects the relationship and they get hunted for it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:23 pm 

Ok well some people like to control what are what, so i shall make a vampire character in a few mins k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 pm 

Okay but im willing to do anything you would like. i was going to let it build itself =)
I have to go but ill be back in a hour or so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 pm 

I'll prolly be in bed but i'll reply when i get on

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 am 

Veronica
Race: Vampire

Veronica walked into a town and started to explore it. Curiously(sp?) she walked into a coffee shop to see what kind of coffee that they had, not paying attention she ran into a person wearing a brown jacket and baggy pants. (my posts will get better once it gets going don't worry)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 am 

(Im not worried =) )

Joe quickly apologizes, believing it was his fault for standing in the way. The cashier asks what the next customer wants which happens to be Joe. He asks for one moment trying to decide what he wants as well as making sure the girl is alright.

(Sorry about the wrong color jacket. From now on its a black jacket)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am 

Veronica blushed, "o i'm so sorry it was my fault i wasn't paying attention to where i was going." She says rubbing the back of her head. After words she awaits her turn to order coffe.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm 

Joe looks at her for a moment and smiles with a little laugh. He turns back around and orders a cappichino with 3 pumps of hazelnut. He takes his coffee and glances at the girl that ran into him for a moment debating about something. He whispers to the cashier "Can you write this number and my name on the girl behind me receipt." The cashier nods and Joe exits the store and heads over to the post office.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 pm 

Veronica smiles as he leaves then steps up to order, "Um yes can i have a pumpkin spice cappichino thanks." She pays and looks cofusidly at the number on her receipt, as she walks out of the coffee shop. Wondering whos number she got.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm 

While Joe walks over to the post office he thinks about the pleasant meeting he had with the the girl. Something about her keeps him thinking about her. Her smell however was different then the usual scents he picked up. Something about her was off. Was she new? Visiting? Or something else.
Joe reaches the building and walks in.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm 

Veronica walks out carrying her coffee and the reciept, wondering what she should do next. Spotting a hotel she stops and gets a hotel room before continueing on her exploring. Hoping to run into that guy from the coffee shop again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 pm 

Joe went to his box and opened it and with a smile on his face he received a letter. It was from his brother who went to war. Joe has waited months on end for him to mail back. When he was told he received a letter and he should come in and pick it up he thought it mite be him or in the worst case a letter notifying me of his death. He was so glad to hear from him and how he is doing fine and everything. The thing is though even though he finally heard from his brother the girl loomed in the back of his mind in hopes of getting a phone call. Joe goes through his pocket picks up his phone to see any miss calls or messages. He had one notifying him of a meeting with the elders but no one else. He left the building and crossed the street to a local food place. All he has been eating was raw meat and fish, cooked food sounded good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 am 

Veronica yawned at she walked into a cell phone store, since she needed one. After she got the phone she decided to text the number saying, "Hello who is this" she awated the persons reply as she explored the town more.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm 

While Joe was eating his delicious waffles and bacon his phone vibrated. He grabbed his phone and noticed he received a text message. It said 'hello who is this?' from a random number. I assumed it would be the one girl that he ran into. He replied back saying "The guy you ran into this morning". He figured he would play around a bit instead of being straight forward on everything.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:15 pm 

Veronica smirked as her new phone went off reading the message she replied, “O so how come you wanted me to have your number? Am I that special for just meeting you?” she smiled watching him from a shop across the street to read his reaction. When she did she continued looking at the clothes there. Purchasing some of them she awaited his reply.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm 

Iv never let people come close to me besides my brother. My parents left my brother and I alone when we were just kids. My clan says i should be more outgoing and willing to talk to women so i may one day produce offspring for the pack. As I read her response I smiled a bit and re-adjusted my seat. I pondered on her response, why did I leave my number? Her body entranced me and her smell was unique, something iv never smelled before. I started to actually smell her scent. First I thought this was just my mind playing tricks but I really was smelling her. I did want to look suspicious so I didn't look around. I decided I could use this to my advantage and play around some more. I texted back saying "Yes i believe so, is that the same reason why your watching me, because I'm special?" I decided this was a 75% chance that she was actually watching me so I went with my gut on this one.