All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Veronica grinned reading his reply and blushed when she got to the one part thinking, "Damn how he find out," she looks at him from the shop she is in, she replied, "Maybe you are and mayber you're not, how did you know i was close by?" she awaited his reply.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Joe received another text message as he gets a refile on his coffee. As he reads it a grin goes across his face following shortly after pondering thought. What am I going to say on how i know. Joe is struck with a thought and begins to text "Your just that special :)"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 pm 

Veronica giggled reading his reply, walking over to the shop he was in. She snuck in blending into the crowd, "Well i guess you must be pretty special if you caught my attention too." she replied then talked to the lady behind the counter asking about a possible job.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:42 am 

(Sorry for being late on posting)

He noticed her walk in the store but didn't show any sign he did. He read her reply and decided to start talking to her person. Joe got up and started walking towards her. He stood behind her as she was talking to the lady about something. He overheard her saying job but that's about it. "Im glad our meeting was special enough for you to text me as well as stalk me." Joe said with a smile on his face waiting for her to turn around.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 am 

She jumped and turned around quickly a faint blush on her cheeks, "Well hello to you to, and who said i was stalking, i just moved here and need a job." Veronica said smirking and crossing her arms looking at him with a playful look in her eyes. (its ok)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 pm 

Joe closed his eyes and chuckled a bit raising hes hand behind his head thinking, what am I going to say now. So many questions went through my head like where did she come from or how long is her stay. I assume its long do to her looking for a job. Joe looked at the cute girl and realized he doesn't know her name. "If I'm not interrupting could you tell me your name?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:39 pm 

Veronica smiled at him holding out a hand, "I'm Veronica and you are?" she giggled at him, "Or are you gonna keep that from me still?" she smiled as the waitress handed her a application and thanked her. "We are you sitting at anyway? I'd like to be able to try and fill this out as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 pm 

I pointed out a table near the window in the front. While walking over I said "Haha I just mite. My name is Joe, nice to meet you Veronica." As we were walking I couldn't stop looking at her. What was my fascination with this girl. "Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:00 pm 

I sighed looking at him, "Unless you count a crappy hotel room at a place to stay then yes," i couldn't help but stare at him with fasination(sp), I noticed that he smelled like the forest which only entinced me more. "Do you live out in the woods? You kind of smell like pine trees?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:12 pm 

"Yes I do live in the woods so to speak.(Chuckles) My house is up the canyon a little bit. Please tell me if I'm overstepping my boundaries, due to the fact we barely met, but you could come to my place and stay the night if you like."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 am 

She smiled at him, "Sure if you would not mind me being around