All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Kaira Age:19

Kaira walked down the street trying to help as many of the homeless she could. Sighing she knew she would soon have to go home to rest, being up for two days straight was wearing down on her. That's when she saw him. (Crappiest beginning sorry)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Human Alias: Aero
True Name: Arturo
18 (human years)
Angel Of Hope (fallen by choice)

Aero was was walking. He was a mercenary for hire. Which basically meant nine times out of ten he was out of work. Homeless and hungry. Yet the hunger was hardly a problem for him. Being an angel even though he tore his own wings from his back...hunger wasn't really an issue for him. He was physically tired though. And yet he pushed himself to keep moving. He helped street kids out. Used the little money he had between jobs to feed those of the orphanages. True he was now a mercenary...but he was still an angelic being. And did things to counteract the deeds he does.

Though he couldn't remember it...he had a MAJOR secret. He must have made himself forget it. Due to try as he might he could NOT remember what it was. He knew it would reveal itself when the time came. In fact...he'd blocked much of his memories of his past life. So that he wouldn't have to deal with it. Yet the past had a way of making itself known. And he had wavering issues. His hope was...falling. Irony was...when your the angel of hope...you should have a never ending supply of hope.

He almost walked into someone. And then his physically weary body stumbled. He managed to catch his balance once more. He then bumps into the woman who had spotted him. His hair was silky smooth and soft. Yet wild and all over the place in an attractive way. He looks at her. "Your tired miss. You should go home and get some rest." his voice pure, angelic, and drop dead sexy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 am 

Kaira blushes stuttering, "But these people need help....." She looks up at him, dark circles under her eyes, "I could say the samething to you sir." She blushes more ans stifles(sp?) a yawn. She looked at the homeless, "You look troubled sir, do you need someone to talk to?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 am 

Aero looks at her. "True...but how much help will you be when you make yourself so physically exhausted that you end up sick. Or worse...in the hospital?" he asks. Pointing that out to her. He looks at her. "Yes. I know I should go home and get rest...but these streets...they are my home." he sighs ."The clothing I wear is hand made. From scraps and odds and ends. Hence why all I have on is pants." he points out. Looking at her. "Trouble? No...just have a lot of memories that are hiding from me at the moment." he looks at the darkening sky. "Allow me to guide you home...Miss?" he says questioningly. "My name is Aero."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:51 am 

She looks down knowing full well that he was right she looks back at him, "How about tomorrow i'll bring you some cloths?" She adds, "I hope the memories arent bad for you sir." She holds out a hand, "Kaira, its mice to meet you, and sure you can and if you want you can stay at my place for the night if you want." she smiles kindly at him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 am 

Aero looks at her. "Bring me some clothes? No. There are men and women and children who need clothing far more than I do." he says with a smile. "Such kindness and generosity is a rare thing in these days." he says. His words had a mysterious hidden meaning to his tone. Yet he said nothing further and gave no true indication of there being something else to his statement. "Alright. Then lead the way Miss Kaira." he says softly.

He blinks and looks at her. "To offer a stranger a place for the night...that is an extremely rare thing to occur. Expecially when you know next to nothing about me...then again...neither do I. Blanks in the memory so to speak." He frowns. Something sparked for a second in his mind. Something regarding Jesus and then him. He shakes his head. Those flickering memories explained nothing. Perhaps over time it would reveal itself to him. "I thank you. Your really kind and I do appreciate a place to crash for the night." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 am 

Kaira smiled at him, "I'm bringing everyone clothes here that includes you silly, i have been getting sizes and funds for it and more funds for food." She smiled and started to lead him to her home.

She looks at him,"I offer a lot of the homeless to stay in my home sometimes and one time it turned out bad." She sighs.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm 

Aero looks at her. Shaking his head. "There are still those who need it far more than I do Miss Kaira. I am homeless but I am also currently not employed. As jobs in my line of work are...far to few lately." he says. Smiling at her. And sighs. "Everything happens for a reason Miss Kaira. I am sorry to hear that one time you had a bad apple." he says simply. "I am a man with a past I seem to have buried. What things do you believe in?" he looks heavenwards. "I am not sure anymore. What I believe in." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 pm 

She sighes giving up, "Alright Areo you win, i'll get everyone else on my list ok?" She looks at him curious, "Whats your job if you don't mind?" She sighs, "Thanks." She grew thoughtful, "What i believe in? Hmmmm... I believe in helping people."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm 

Aero smiles. Inwardly happy she didn't keep insisting upon it. He prefered to let those who were born in this realm...recieve the aid of another. For it was becoming rarer and rarer to find truly generous and caring of others...people. He looks at her. Nodding his head. "Yes. That is fine. I simply meant...I can not in good conscious take clothing that could help someone in more need then myself." he explains.

He looks at her. How does one answer that? He couldn't lie. So that left him with two options. One....avoid answering her. Two...tell her and possibly scare her off. And then option three hit him. He could honestly say that he prefered to not discuss it as they had just met. "I trust you but I prefer not to discuss that subject until you and I know one each other better." he says. His tone genuine and true. He looks at her. "Your welcome."

He looks at her. Nodding his head. "I see. That is something good to believe in." he says. Thinking to himself. That is the only true belief as of yet that he had encountered. Seeing and overhearing what he had...it rattled him. Strongly rattled and shattered his firm beliefs. Yet he was not yet hopeless for the heavens. Nor was he full of hope for them. He no longer knew what to believe. After all...it isn't every day you learn...what you believed in was nothing but lies.

"How far from your house are we?" he asks softly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 am 

Kaira sighes watching him as he seemed lost in a thought, "Alrihgt and it is true that people barely help any one anymore." She smiles at him respecting his decision, "Alright i respect that." She points to a house, "Theres my place up there. sorry that its not that big."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:52 pm 

Aero looks at her. "Yes. People are falling apart from the way they were created to be. They were created to coexist...instead all they do is destroy each other. Its sad really..." he fades off into thought again. He looks at her. Nodding his head. "I see. We shall go there together then." he heads them towards that way. He smiles. "It is fine. Do not be ashamed of what you have. It is a blessing in disguise." he says cryptically.
(send me a PM have some ideas and want to give you a way for us to OOC plan faster)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 pm 

Kaira sighed, "Yeah its seems that all we want to do it kill each other." She smiles at him leading him to the house, unlocking the door, "Alright," opening the door she apologizes to him, "Sorry for the mess i haven't had time to clean up." She blushes, 'You almost sound like a preacher."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 pm 

Aeros looks at her. "Yes. It does. Its sad when that was not the case so very long ago." he muses. More to himself than to her. "I'm sure it is fine." he says. Walking inside and uses a teensy bit of his angelic magic. Before she walked in...so when she does he was back to normal. "Wow...if this is messy I don't know what clean will look like." he says. Everything organized EXACTLY as she had thought she was going to do. "I do? A preacher? Hmm...such mysteries that life does hold." he says. "Alas though...A preacher...I am not. Only time will tell such mysteries." he says cryptically.