All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lyla grinned and yawned sleepily, "I'm gonna rest for a few days so we can go sooner."

A few days later

Lyla hummed a song while she waited on viper to finish getting his things around to leave for her home, "O hey Viper are you bringing Sasha Razer or Luna with you?" She asked curiously looking at the three snakes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Viper had taken care of Lyla. Made sure she was able to eat. Even feeding her at times. He and Lyla seemed to have developed a friendship. He never had a friend before so he wasn't quite sure what it was that they were. He only knew that they were close.

A few days later.....

He loads a pouch with various items. Tools, food, a book, an ancient tome, there was all sorts of odds and ends put inside that leather pack of his. He looks at her. "Yesssssss. We are family. They goesssssss where I goessssss." he hisses out. "And Luna isssss my guardian sssssnake sssssspirit type perssssssson." he says. "I do not go anywheressssss without my family." he says honestly. Walking over and hugs her. "I am read to goesssss now."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:16 pm 

Lyra grinned when she heard that the snakes where coming along with them, "Do you need any help carrying things?" She offers smiling at him. "Also we might be able to catch a ride when we get to a main highway to make the trip easier."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 pm 

Viper looks at her. Smiling. Glad she didn't try to talk him out of it. He could not...no...would not...leave his family behind! He smiles and shakes his head. "No. Thanksssss. But I got itsssssss." he says. And walks with her to the main highway. "What isssss a ride?" he asks. He'd asked many questions and still had so many more popping up and down. They were like mexican jumping beans. Moving even as they popped around.
(bringing in a chick who is Lyra's friend and rival at the same time)
Jenna
They had just gotten to the main highway when a girl dressed similiar to Lyra jumps OFF the vehicle and runs over to her. She glomps (tackle hugs) Lyra. And pulls her up while in a bear hug. "LYRA! We have been looking all over for you! Where were you? Are you alright? How are y----" she cuts off seeing an extremely hot male. Ignoring the snakes for now. "Who is the hottie of all sexy men Lyra?" she asks. "Is he your boyfriend?" she asks in a way that meant she didn't care either way she wanted him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm 

Lyra smiles at him, "Alright, if you need me to carry anthing just let me know." She giggles at him, "A ride is a person who is kind enough to take us to where i live." Lyra struggles trying to squirm away so she could breathe, "let me go Jenna. I was captured by who know who and you can leave him alone he wouldnt like you anyway with your weird fear of snakes, so give it up." She said smirking, "Hes not gonna get rid of them just because hes the snake child."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm 

Viper looks at her. Shaking his head. "No. I got thissssssss." he says. Smiling a snakish smile at her giggles. "Made you laugh. Sssssssscore for me." he says playfully. Blinking and jumps back a couple of feet to avoid the...in his opinion...rampaging chick. His three snakes his to him quietly. He answers back in serpant. <How am I supposed to know that?>

Jenna finally lets her go and sighs. "Fine. Why do YOU always have the fun and adventures?" she says. Pretend pouting. She blinks. "Awwwwww...but his HOT!!!!!" she says protestantly. She pales. Then blinks. "SNAKE CHILD?!?!?!" she pushes Lyra into the vehicle while staring warily at the snakes who hissed her causing her to eek and jump into the drivers seat.

Viper shrugs and gets in beside Lyra. "Sssssssshe isssss rather ssssssstrange." he hisses out. Watching as they head towards their home location. He was staring around. Rather jittery due to not being used to being in an enclosed space. "How much further. I am getting ssssssstrange ssssssssensssssation. Not liking being in ssssssssssmall ssssssspace."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:40 pm 

Lyra laughs more hugging him, "Yes you did." She chuckles watching him.

Lyra rolled her eyes, "Being chained down and starved for a month is not fun." She laughes as Jena hops into the drivers seat, and leans against viper as he climbs in next to her, "Im not hurting you am i?" She laughes, "Yes yes she is." She looks at him hugging him comfortably, "Soon"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:35 am 

Viper hugged her back. Looking at the woman called Jena and ignores her afterwards. He hisses at the snakes who were shifting and one was trying to prank Jena by touching her. It retracted and behaved...ish. It started messing with the radio stations.(hehe humor)
Jena looks at her. "Yeah but you got rescued by a drop dead gorgeous guy. AND you got to meet THE Snake Child. Hence you got all the luck." she turns and vanishes into a secret road that no one else knew of but Lyra's kind.
Viper goes to hold her as she leaned into him but Luna beats him to it. Luna's head was nuzzling agaisnst Lyra. He glares at Luna and hisses in snake to her. <Cheater> You could literally see Luna stick her tongue out at Viper. Viper shrugs and holds them BOTH(luna and Lyra). He shakes his head. "No. Not at all. You do hurtsssssss me to lean into me." he answers. Hugging her. "Ssssssssoon sssssssshould come now. I not like thissssssss enclossssssssed sssssspace." he says in a pouty voice