All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The Moordenaar clan is a powerful, formidable assassin clan that is slowly dying out. The members of the clan are born with great power, then trained and honed to use their powers until the elders used their power too much and went crazy. They started killing men, women, and children of the clan and regular humans. After killing the elders, the Moordenaar scientists realized that it was the power that caused the elders to kill everything in sight. Studying further into this the scientists found out that the power would become like another personality and eventually kill off the original person and steal their body. As the years pass, more and more Moordenaars went crazy but they acted different from the elders when they went crazy. They hid from the regular Moordenaar and acted normal. The Gekke Moordenaar, as they now called themselves, killed only humans and any Moordenaar that was attacking them. When they had enough members, the Gekke Moordenaar attacked and waged a war against the normals. The Gekke Moordenaar grew smarter and created poisons that would only kill Moordenaar and vice versa. The scientists tried to save as many of the children and younger Moordenaars they could, fleeing to an area that was close to the city. The Moordenaars grew there to someday take back their home and wipe out the Gekke Moordenaar. All Moordenaar and Gekke Moordenaar have a tattoo mark somewhere that announces that they are a Moordenaar member. When or if a normal Moordenaar finds their true soul mate their minds will slowly return to normal and will be able to use their power without worrying about losing their mind. Many years pass and the Moordenaars have yet to take back their home but have had their numbers grown substantially since the day they were moved. Now they have a few different villages around and assassinate people for other people who pay the right price. After a while the humans got tired of the Moordenaar attacking the humans, but what they didn’t know was that it was the Gekke Moordenaar attacking them. In retaliation the humans trained themselves to take down a Moordenaar and survive, they named the organization Savunucular?. If a human from this organization is caught helping a Moordenaar they are held for high treason and killed. If a member fails to complete their assigned mission they are seen as being weak and are killed. Any of these deaths are very slow and painful, and are held publicly.

Lyla
Race: Moordenaar
Personality: Calm, cold(towrds new people), romantic, calculating thinker
Bio: She has worked hard to get where she is in the ranks of the moordenar. She uses her abilities only when needed.

Lyla was chained down with lights focusing on her, her captures tryig to keep the shadows away from her. She heard her two guards talking.

"Is it still alive? It hasn't moved in a while,"The one said looking at her.

"It's fine, so what if it dies?" the other asked.

"But Lucas the scientists said that they needed it alive," the first said then continued, "and it hasn't moved."

"I don't care, I'd say we have fun with her than let those scientists ruin that pretty body," Lucas said then looked to his friend, "Come on Seth it wont be that bad."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Axel "Viper" Reese
Occupation(s): Snake Tamer/Unknown
Race: Summoner/??? (Only half of his race is sorta known about. Event then nothing factual is known of this race outright. Yet details will be slowly revealed and leaked throughout the story. And the other half of his race is a mystery and will be revealed little by little through the story.)
Personality: WAY out of the ordinary, random and spontaneous, blurts things out before thinking at times. Hard core romantic (hides this deep inside him), seems distant and is til you get to know him or get close to him, protective, caring beneath his outer layers of indifference, fiesty and firey tempered.
Bio: Raised among the animals and more specifically the snakes...he has developed the talent to understand animals and talk to them. And more specifically...the serpantine race. And his history is up in the air so to speak. Basically meaning...nothing else is known about him.

Axel aka Viper was sneaking through shadows like a thief in the night. He could see in the dark. Colors weren't easy for him to decipher with his mind. All up and down the arms was one large king cobra and one anaconda. King Cobra on the left arm and side.(see pic at end of post) Anaconda on the right arm side.(see pics at end of post) And around his waist was a large white king cobra(see pic for him for this one) whose head poked up from the back of his shirt. He was...the Snake Child. He could summon snakes or anything aside from a dragon...yet...that was serpantine. Even a fabled Basilisk.

And he growls. Hearing the way these men were talking about the beautiful woman. They were talking about harming her. He didn't care if it was a normal or one of them magic users...she was still...a person. A woman! And he did not like these men. Besides...this was HIS territory. And NO ONE hurt someone in HIS territory without suffering the consequence. This was called Snake No Mans Land. What where these idiots even doing in this are territory?

He shakes his head. No time to worry about the what or the why. He hisses loudly. This was also HIS cave! His home and they had burst in and taken over. Strange lights over the woman. He didn't like the lights...they hurt his eyes. Making him shield them and hiss angrily. A baby king cobra forms a band around his head. He looked like a snake charmer who was REALLY close and GOOD with snakes.

In a way he was. But snakes were more than just his friends...they were his family. His skin even had small patches that were snake skin. His skin was always smooth and cold like that of a snake. He lets out a loud serpantine yell and hiss mix. And then two of the king cobras launch themselves out into the air. Uncoiling from around his arms only enough to grab the one called Seth and rip him in half. Each swallowing half of Seth whole.

The other man lets out an angry yell. "WHO IS THERE?! WHO DID THAT?!" You could hear the panic and fear in the remaining guys voice and tone. Axe was not Axe right now...no...he was Viper. Son Of Serpants. And he hisses and refuses to answer him. Letting out vicious hissings and snake sounds. Then out of nowhere a basilisk flies up and turns the about to run man to stone. He then sends the basilisk away with a thank you. And kicks the statue. One. Two. Three. Three times until it turned into a pile of pebbles.

And he runs over and looks down at the woman. Tilting his head to the side. He then spin kicks the lights so hard they shattered upon hitting the wall. Vieling them in darkness once more. And hiding his features...all except his shimmering with yellow light snake eyes. He blinks and looks at her. Tilting his head to the side.again as he studies her. "Who are yousssss?" he hisses out. Breaking the silence. Hissing the -s- sounds on his last word.
Image(left arm and chest)Image(right arm and chest)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 pm 

Lyla looks up at the person who rescued her from the Savunucular?, blinking a few times adjusting hewr eyes to the darkness. She blushes taking in his features, "Should i be scared of you or thanking you?" her voice croaky from lack of water.

She tries to shift into a better position, "My name is Lyla and i guess now you have the protection of the moordenaar of ever needed."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm 

Viper aka Axe was staring down at her. His breathing almost sounded like harmless snake hisses. His eyes were snake like. Yet they were still person at the same time. Pupil of a snake...eye color as well. Eyes were still designed for people. No matter what their race or alligience was. He tilts his head to the side.

"Ssssscared of messs?" he echoes in confusion. "Thanksssss me???" he echoes in more confusion. He pulls out a snake skin water casket. And starts to slowly and carefully pour the ice cold water into her mouth. Making sure not to make her choke or gag. The water was kept cold by the snake skin. He helps her to a sitting position.

He looks at her. "Vipersss." he says. His voice hissing out an -s- even when there was no -s- on the end of the word. It was a longer and more drawn out -s- for the words that they were. Blinking and tilts his head to the side. Moordenaar? Oh the magic and or power users. "Your of magic usssssserssss?" he says. His tongue hissing the letter -s- rather than simply saying it like a normal human.

He thinks. "I am the Ssssssssnake Child. " he says softly. "You have the protection of the ssssssssnakessssssss." he pulls out an ocarina. (see pic at bottom of post) And hands it to her. "Ssssssssssssnake caller....charmed with the power to summon the sssssssnakessss and me." he says in a sexy yet strange hissing way. Handing her the heart shaped ocarina. He had hand carved it from a smooth and polished stone.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm 

She stare at his eyes in fasination, her eyes slowly taking in every detail of him. She looks him in the eye, "Well i saw what you did to those two idiots, but you saved my life for that i owe you big time." She smiles, "Nice to meet you Viper." She blushes deeply when he poors the water in her mouth, "If you call a curse magic, then yes."

She takes the ocarina inspecting it closely running her fingers over it, "Thanks." She smiles up at him, "How does it work Viper?" she asks with a faint blush.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 am 

Viper looks at him. Tilting his head to the side in curiousity. Feeling her studying him. Wondering if he had blood or something on his face. He blinks. "No. I did nothing. That wasssss Sssssssssassssssssha and Razer. They were hungry. And the Bassssssssilisssssssk Brice. He wasssssss delighted to help." he hisses out. Smiling a tiny bit. It was a bit of a snake type smile but a smile nonetheless. "No. It no big deal." he tilts his head to the side. Curiously touching her cheek when she blushed. "Why you ssssso warm?" he asks softly. The -s- always coming out hissed. But that was due to his upbringing.

He blinks. Looking at her. "Nice to meet you to. Missssssssss Lyla. Thesssssse are my ssssssssnake kindred." he points to the King Cobra. "Ssssassssha." he points to the Anaconda. "Razer." And then he points to the LARGE white King Cobra. "Thissssss issss Luna." he hisses out. Smiling at her. "Yessss it is magicsssss." he says. Nodding his head.

"Heard of you kindsssssssss. Never thought would meetssssss one." he says honestly. Looking at her. "Put it to your lipssssss. Blow into it. I ssssssshow you how to play it." he says. Taking out an ocarina almost like a miniture version of the ocarina of time. And moves his fingers. Showing her the song of snakes. To know it think the ocarina of time...Zelda's Lullabye. He looks at her. "ssssssssee? Eassssy. You try." he says softly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm 

She looks at the snakes, "Can i pet one?" she asks not looking away. "I thought the baslisk was only mythical" She blushes more when he touches her cheek, "Well i... ummm, " she mutters quietly,"Your a real hotty."

She smiles, "The same to you Viper." She smiles and says to each snake, "Its nice to meet all of you." She sighs, "Nut to alot of my kind we see it as a curse."

"And i would never thought that i would meet the famous snake child," she smiles. She watches him intently as he plays, then she plays also. "Like that?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm 

Viper looks at her. "Yessss. Ssssasssha lovesssss to be petted." he says softly. Looking at her. "not if you know how to ssssummon them." he says honestly. Looking at her. "Hottyssss?" he says questioningly. Looking at her and smiles. "They ssssay nice to meetssss you." he translates the hissings of all three snakes. "Why notsssss?" he asks. And tilts his head to the side. "Famousssss Sssssssssnake Child? I do not underssssssstand." he says seriously. Nodding his head. "Yesssss. Like that." he confirms. "Why you out thissss far?" he asks in curiousity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 pm 

She pets sasha smiling, "Thats cool." She blushes deeply, "That means i think you're good looking." She grins at the snakes. "Well eventually we will go crazy from the powers.... not fun." She answers. "I heard stories about you and i wanted to meet you," she says smiling. "I was captured by humans who want to killoff the moordenaar." she answers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:35 pm 

Viper looks at her. Nodding his head. As Sasha makes a snake hissing type of purr. And Razer nudges her like hey don't forget about me. Viper looks at him. "Oh. I ssssssee. I take your opinion on that ssssssssubject." he says. Clearly not understanding the point behind the compliment or even that it was a compliment. He tilts his head to the side. "Everything hasssss wayssssss around them. They are hidden loop holesssssss." he points out. "Maybe if you learn fassssster and more eassssy methodssssss of controlling your powersssss...you can prevent the inssssanity." he says. It made logical sense and could possibly work. But how is the bigger question. "Ssssstoriessss? About me? What sssssstoriessss?" he asks in confusion. "Well it issssss nice to meet you." he says honestly. "I can take you home or you can ssssstay here for a while." he says. Offering two options to her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:27 pm 

Lyla giggles and pets Razer also, she nods showing she understands. “Well we haven’t found one yet but one sure way is finding your soul mate but alas I have yet to find him yet.” She grew thoughtful, “Maybe or just speed up the process.” She looked at him, “Well there isn’t much to them, all they talk about is a child raised by the snakes.” She smiles, “The same to you…. is it alright if I stay here until I regain my strength they had me for a month at least.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:45 pm 

Viper watches her giggle. Razer flicks out his snake tongue. Touching it to the hand rubbing his heads wrist. Almost like a snake version of a doggie kiss. Viper smiles and looks at her. "I ssssee I know there mussssst be a sssssolution. There alwaysssss isssss. You jusssst need to keep ssssssearching. And ssssssomtimessssss the anssssswer isssss right in front of your face. Or ssssso I have heard." he says softly. Smiling at her. "I wasssss raisssssssed by sssssssnakesssss." he hisses out.

He could talk and that was fine but the -s-'s were always going to end up being drawn out due to that fact. He looks at her. "Yesssss. That isssss fine." he says honestly. "I will letsssss you ssssstay here with me." he says. "Then you ssssshow me your world?" he asks questioningly. "The sssssnakessss will keep my home sssssafe. And thisssss territory free of othersssss. Outssssidersss who do not belong here." he explains.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm 

She giggles, "hey that tickles." She smiles, "Most likely just need to figure it out." She grins at him still petting sasha and razer, "that is cool."

She smiles at him and looks grateful, "Thank you so much and of course i'll show you my world." she says and gently hugs him. hoping she wasn't pressing her luck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 am 

Viper looks at her. Grinning. "That meansssss they like you." he hisses out. Yet when he hissed it wasn't like he was doing it like an angry or afraid snake. It was more or less just his way of talking. "Yessssss. I will try to help you with that." he says softly. Looking at her. Not really sure what she thought was cool yet decided to not ask. He looks at her. "Your welcome....why do you thank me ssssssso much?" he asks in confusion. His eyes light up. "I would like that. To ssssssssee the world of another." he says. He tensed then blinks. And looks at her in confusion. "What issssss thisssss? What are you doing? Thissss issss different. What issss thissss called?" he asks. Looking at her in curiousity.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 am 

She grinned up at him, "Awesome i made three new friends." She looks at him, "You don't have to help if you don't want to Viper." She shivers as she remember stories, "Well the people who captured me were going to take me to their scientists, who would pretty much dicect(sp?) me alive so i'm really grateful you saved me." she answers. "Just so you know there are some bright lights where i live," she warns him. She giggles at him after pulling away, "Its called a hug, its used for showing people affection and many other things."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:52 am 

Viper looks at her. A strange snake like smile on his face. Yet he was attempting to smile. He looks at her. "Four new friendssssssss." he says. The beautiful huge white King Cobra slides up his back and lays her head upon Viper's. Her tongue flicking in and out. Viper looks at her. (forgot this ones name so changing it) "Thisssss issss my sssssssnake guardian. Ssssshe isssss called Luna." he says to her.

He looks at her. "I want to help you or I would not be doing sssssso." he points out. Looking at her shiver. "Isssss everything alright?" he asks. Listening to her. Tilting his head to the side. All four let out a disgusted hiss at the mentioning of the word scientist. "You are very welcomessss." he hissed out. "Okay. I hate bright lightsssss but I will handle it to sssssee your world. Perhapssssss I could make do with a thin cloth wrapped around my eyesssss to protect them." he shrugs a bit. Blinking. "Hug...I do not know thissss hug thing. That wasss my firsssst hug ever." he says softly. "I do not interact with people muchsssss." he saysy honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 am 

She looks at luna, "Can i pet her also?" she asks grinning at the white cobra. She then smiles back at viper.

She smiles gratefully, "Thanks Viper, though you don't really have to." She agrees with them on the disguest part then giggle, "We have things called sunglasses you can wear them and protect your eyes that way, here i have a pair with me," she hands them to him smiling. "Well if you ever need a hug look me up"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:09 pm 

Viper looks at Luna. And hisses to the snake. They hold a conversation. Then he nods. "Luna ssssssssayssssssss fine but do not expect it all the time." he says. "Ssssshe issss rather sssssshy. And picky." he explains. He looks at her. Tilting his head to the side. Blinking and looks at her. "Sssssunglassssssssssssssessssss?" he echoes. Looking at her. Blushing a tiny bit. Putting them on. "Yessssss I like thesssssse." he says. Looking at her. "Look you upsssss?" he says in confusion.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm 

She smiles at the snake, "Thank you" pets her gently, "Its fine don't worry about it." She grinned when he put them on, "You can keep them." She giggled again looking at him, "I mean any time you want a hug just ask me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 pm 

Viper looks at her. Smiling and listens to Luna hissing. "Ssssshe ssssaysss you are very welcome." he says. Translating Luna's hissings for his new friend. He looks at her. Nodding his head. Though he had short attention span so things that were not truly important he would often forget. He smiles at her. "Thankssssss...no I can sssssssee in the ssssssun or in lightsssssss." he says happily. Looking at her. "Oh. I sssssssee. Thank you." he smiles.

(you can time skip us to however many days later you would like)