All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Spinning around in a darkened world, buildings, playgrounds, houses....everything is broken down and ruined...Screams of those who are only innocent..and those who are not....But why? The cries....the screams of 'The Five'....who are The Five? what does it mean....a Red sun...blackened skies...death...Why...What....How...and When... A sigh escaped a young girls lips as she lightly stirred a spoon in a cup of tea. Starring at the herbs that are spinning within the liquid. Why do I have these dreams...Why me? These dreams...make me feel the pain, torture, and misery...but i dont understand...If only there was someone else who could help me understand... she thought once more and sighed again. Hearing a horn of a car outside she glanced over to her left out the window to see cars going by. She was sitting in a local diner, eating breakfast and drinking tea. She went their every day. So everyone knew her.

"Will that be all for today Lexie?" asked a waitress with a smile. Lexie looked back to her with a soft smile as well, "Yes, thank you so much Lisa. Ill take the check and be on my way." she replied as she took the last bite of toast. Leaving her fork and knife on the empty plate, small traces of egg yoke and bread crumbs on it. She scooted the plate to the edge of the table and recieved the check. $6.59....Everyday...the same routine...for the past four months... she thought with another sigh. Pulling out her ten dollars and leaving it for the payment and tip, she then stood up from the booth and flicked her long black hair over her shoulder, and flattened out her dress. "Thank you for the food Lisa, Ill be seeing you tomorrow as usual." she said and walked up to the counter to ask the cook for something.

Lexie had turned ninteen four months ago. Alexis, Lexi for short was Jinshi Himashi's daughter, the daughter of a wealthy man. For a birthday party he brought her and three friends on a cruise. On that cruise, is where a strange mark appeared on her body. It was the strangest spot as well, it appared on the bottom of her left foot. it was the symbol of one of roman numerals. She didnt know why but it changed colors as well, and burned alot. And right now in the diner, it was burning. She didnt want to take off her shoes, so she just planned to head home. Grabbing a small bundle of food from the cook she smiled and was about to head out.

Last edited by ~Jealousii~ on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:17 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kudo
17(human years)

Kudo had no idea why he was here. One moment he'd been walking through the snowy icelands of the North Pole. Then in a flash of light he was covered in...he vanished. Reappearing in another flash of light in an alley. He sees an open door and slips into the diner through it. He had grown up away from other people. For the most part anyways. He learned the language of the animals and English. Those were the only languages he knew. He searches around. He had a strange set of birthmarks. One on each hand. A pentagram of white on his left palm. And a pentagram of black on his right palm.

He searches around. Feeling the pentagrams burning him if he went away from where they wanted him to go. He changed course. Trying to find out what, where or who they were wanting him to run into. Then he quite litrerally ran into someone. Stumbling backwards onto his butt. He looks up at the girl. "S-sorry." he stammers out shyly. Blushing a bit. She was beautiful and thus made him feel even shyer than he normally would be. He looks at his palms. "Huh...they stopped burning." he says. Biting his lip and looking at her. "My name is Kudo."

He senses something. Jumping up and grabbing her hand. "We gotta run! Now! Away from these innocents!" he cries out to her over his shoulder. Dragging her out of the diner and into the streets. Flying towards them overhead was a massive bat type beast. He blinks and wonders why this beast was so interested in this girl...and him...but he could tell it was her that it wanted most. "What is your name Miss?" he asks. Weaving them in and out of traffic. The beast launched black fireballs. His left palm grew hot and a dome shield appears around them. It moving with them. He looks around for a way to lose this monster who wanted this person.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm 

As she was walking out of the diner she felt someone bump into her, she gasped turning around to see a boy on the floor, wearing strange clothing, not for this type of weather. "N-no its fine, umm" she offered to help him up, but he got up on his own. Gasping out as she was suddenly dragged and pulled out of the diner with the bag of food in her hands. "Hey wait what are you talking about!? Where are you taking me!?" she shouted as he dragged her along, she was cut off until she looked around her seeing the large white shield form around them, what the hell is that... she thought and then glanced up into the sk. Her eyes grew wide as she laid eyes on the beast, "W-what is that thing!?" she cried out and looked back at him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm 

He blinks and looks at her. Following her. Watching her yell and scream as he dragged her along. "To safety!" he yells simply. Over and over again as she continue to demand things. He blinks and looks up at the beast. "A netherling! A beast far worse than any desizen of hell!" he yells. The shield gets higher and higher as the beast launches fireball after fireball at them. "I don't know why he wants you miss. But I am not letting the netherling harm you! I will protect you with my life! Till we can figure out why you are wanted. And how you can keep yourself safe." he pauses.

"Then...if you so wish...I will leave you...alone." he sounds sad by the final statement he speakes. "Anyways." He jumps up into the air. Pulling out a stick which from within it flew out angel wings. Flapping it fast and hard the shield forms into a sphere around them. And they fly off into a random direction. And he lands them in a holy sacred grounds area. Wings disappearing into the stick. Sphere poofing. "I think we are safe now." he murmers. Pulling back he bows to her. "My name is Kudo. What might yours be miss?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 am 

When they were finally safe she leaned against the wall looking at him and sighed as she fell to the ground with relief, "T-Thank you...I dont know what the hell that was about but...thank you for saving me... Kudo. And my name is Alexis...or Lexie for short." she said in a low voice as she looked back up to him with a smile along her lips. But soon the smile faild because the pain in her heel began again. The mark began to burn and she winced in pain suddenly grabbing her foot, "ahhh~ not again"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 am 

Kudo blinks. Looking at her. Watching her look at him. Biting his lip nervously. Looking her over. "Your welcome." he says softly. "I am not sure how to even begin to start to begin to explain what I know Miss." he says softly. Smiling sadly at her. "Okay Lexie. Nice to meet you. Sorry it was under such circumstances." he says softly. Sitting down in front of her. Blinking he removes her hands. "What is going on? Are you okay Lexie? You shouldn't be hurting. This is holy sacred grounds." he says. Biting his lip nervously. Pulling off her shoe and rubbing her foot softly. Massaging it as he sees the mark. "Hmm...why does that make a tiny bell ring in the very back of my mind?" he mutters to himself. Looking at her. And sighing. "Please be alright Lexie. You are the closest thing I have to a friend." he looks around. Picking her up in his arms and carries her bridal style into the sacred church building on the land. Walking her to a bed like pew and lays her down.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 am 

As they got into the church she looked up at him in surprise that he was being so kind to her, she didnt understand why. Still having the burning feeling in the mark, the mark grew hot and red, she winced in pain again grabbing her foot, "why is it doing it so much, its never done this before~ uhhhh" she whined.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm 

Kudo looks at her. Blinking and smiling at her. He didn't know why he felt an air of surprise from her. He tilts his head to the side. He pulls her hands away. Pulling away her sock. Looking at the mark. "Hmm..." he says. Thinking. Pondering as he runs his finger over it. Chanting something softly. Taking the pain from her. Tracing the mark over and over again with the tip of his finger. Still chanting as he transfers her pain to him and pleasure replaced the pain. Just slight pleasure. Looking at her. "Um...I don't know." he says. Wincing in pain. "I moved your mark's pain unto myself for a short period of time. When did this mark appear? And I wonder what it is..." he says. The last statement thought outloud. "When is it the pain began getting bad? Before or after we appeared here in the holy lands?" he asks softly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm 

Watching him as he traced around the mark on her foot, she wondered what he was doing exactly, he was nice but strange all in the same. Soon enough when the pain had vanished from her, she tilted her head and looked up to him in slight shock as he replied to what he had just done, "Put the pain to yourself...but how? Are you magical or something?" she asked in a low voice. But then from his question she had to sit there for a moment to think, "it started since i turned 19 years old about four months ago...and the pain was happening before I met you. It started when I was about to leave the diner." she said in a low voice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm 

Kudo looks at her. Smiling as he notices the pained look leave her face. And she seemed much happier now. And then she seemed shocked. He tilts his head to the side. "Yeah. I put your pain unto myself." he says softly. "Magical...possibly. I'm not really sure how. Perhaps cleric or healer is the easiest way to attempt to explain what I just did. I'm not sure though." he says honestly. Smiling a tiny bit at her. He thinks. "Perhaps that is because you were being warned of danger. Yet why it is hurting here...I don't know. I just know I was urged somehow to go into the diner. And then nagging feeling went away when I ran into you. So I believe we were supposed to meet." he pauses. "Though why and for what purpose I do not know. Only time will tell."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 pm 

Looking down in through, "you had a nagging feeling until you bumped into me? I wonder what that means...I-I hmm... Well anyways, what do we do now?
I mean, that beast isnt going to be able to get us from in here...And all that...But what do we do next?" she asked looking up at him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:39 pm 

Kudo looks at her. Smiling a bit. "Yeah. Nagging feeling til bumped into you." he shrugs. "If I knew...I would inform the both of us." he says softly yet honestly. "I recover than we leave here. We can't stay here forever." he thinks a bit. "We'll go to Tokyo, Japan. They have a lot of answers on things such as demonkind and what not. Afterall...they are one of the few countries who actually believe in such things." he points out. Smiling warmly at her. "I am glad to have been urged by higher forces to meet you." he says softly. "Your beautiful and kind. Not two things I've usually seen go together. I mean internal and external beauty." he blushes emensely. He pulls out his stick that sprouted beautiful angel wings. "We go now." he says. Helping her to her feet and taking them outside. Jumping into the air with an arm now around her waist. And the wings sprout. "What you want to talk about during the flight there?" he asks once they were up high enough.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 am 

As he brought her outside she looked at him, "All the way to tokyo? But, the plane tickets are so expensive, and besides who would we talk to there?" she asked as he suddenly leaped into the air and wings sprouted. Her eyes went wide as she saw them and noticed how high up they were. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and cried out in fright, "I hate heights! I cant handle this!" she cried out clinging to him for dear life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am 

Kudo blinks and looks at her. "Yeah. All the way to Tokyo." he says in confirmation. "No plane tickets for us. I got my own set of wings." he says. Looking up at his angel wings that were attached via a now unmovable stick for emphasis. He then looks back at her. And smiles. "Temple people. They know just about anything and everything. Expecially dealing with the supernatural stuff." he explains. He holds her closer tighter. Blushing bright red from head to toe as she pressed tightly into him. His features blushing due to she was beautiful and now was tightly wrapped against him by her arms. And by her own doing. "Hey. I'm sorry. We fly too low it'll be all over the news. And if its all over the news we are screwed no matter where we go. This way we don't need to worry about Netherlings. Just possibly a demon or two." he says honestly. "Look at me not the sky and surroundings. It won't take us but two hours tops to get there. I promise. I won't let you fall or come to harm. I will protect you with every fiber of my being. Just trust me." he says softly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:22 am 

With his last reassuring words, her grip was still tight but she looked up to his face with a bit of shock on how calm and collected he was, how sure he would be to keeping her safe from any harm. While she looked up at him she noticed his face was a little bit flustered, as if he were blushing from something. Smiling ever so lightly realizing it was probably from her touching him, and holding herself against him. She nuzzled a bit into his chest, as she closed her eyes trying to not think of where she was, or how high.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:46 pm 

Kudo kept flying them. He was happy and trying to get them there faster. So she wouldn't be upset. And afraid anymore. He was more than sure he KNEW he could keep her safe. That she wouldn't get harmed unless they went through him first. And that was not going to be even slightly easy. He felt her looking at him. He was blushing and then she nuzzled him. That caused his shy hue of pink to turn to bright hot pink. He lands them a couple hours later. And smiles. They were in a beach area of Japan. Half an hour away from Tokyo, Japan. "We're on the ground again. We are 30 minutes from Tokyo, Japan."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am 

When they finally arrived to the beach in japan, she got back down to her feet and looked around slowly, she was amazed by the scenery and the area. how different it was from her home. She looked back at him and nodded, "We walk im guessing?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 am 

Kudo looks at her. Grinning a bit. "Yeah. But first we enjoy the beach. Unless your against that idea." he points behind him with a thumb pointing over his shoulder. "See. Nice untouched sandy beach. Crystal clear waves. Perfect for a short session of rest and relaxation. You up for it?" he asks softly. "Otherwise we can start walking towards the nearest Dojo or Shrine." he says. Leaving the decision up to her. After all it was her they were here to learn stuff about. Like her mark and what not.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 pm 

Looking around at the beach, it was beautiful but she was scared to be attacked by a monster again. She sighed a little and sat down on the beach, "Well I guess we can stay here for a little while, other than that...we should get going...This is all new to me remember?" she asked in a low voice as she scooped some sand into her hand and poured it out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 am 

He looks at her. Could sense her fear yet had no way to prove it. He sighs and then smiles at her. "If your worried about that monster or any other monster...I doubt we will be attacked any time soon. My tingling radar is calm and quiet at the moment. When it goes off in my mind I will warn you. As we then need to run like the wind to the nearest Shrine or Dojo." he smiles at her. "It won't be THAT hard to find it." he says simply. Looking at her. He sits next to her. "Alright. I do remember. This is something I've been doing since I was in diapers. I wished for a normal youth yet things always have a way of doing more often than not...the exact opposite of what we wish."