All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:58 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The sea elves were in a time of grief. Their beloved king was dying of an illness unknown to them. His only son was going to take the throne, but according to their laws he had to have a bride, which he didnt. The grand vizier was looking trying to help him find a bride when he heard about what his people called the Wild Child of the Seas. Thinking it would help him, The grand vizier told the prince of the Wild Child.

Oceo
Wild Child Of The Sea
Age Unknown

Oceo was running quite literally across the SURFACE of the ocean. Laughing and doing flips and other such tricks. He dives into the water and swims deeply. Causing a tidal wave to nearly topple over a human ship. He was just playing. He didn't know the difference of right or wrong. If it didn't concern his mother the sea...it was not of any importance to him. He laughs and rocks the boat. Jumping out of the water and flipping around further. Laughing and just playing around. Life was just a game when you have no worries in the world.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 pm 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Unabara
Prince of the Sea Elves

Unabara was searching the sea for the so called Wild Child. This was one of the most tediouse things he ever had to do, but he knew he needed to. If this guy was going to help him either find a bride or save his father then he need the guy's help. While in the ocean he saw a guy dive deep laughing and felt the ocean sway greatly. This guy had to be a sea elf. "You who are you? Where do you hail from?" He asked the stranger.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm 

Oceo had jumped up and done a triple back flip. Landing with a cork screw spiral into the sea. Causing a tidal wave type ripple to shoot out in a circle. He laughs and jumps up and then dives again. Jumping up and poking just his eyes out of the water. Having heard a voice. His eyes darting left and right. He shifts and his eyes dart left and right again. He giggles a bit as this had just entered into his mind as a new game. He spots the guy. And pops up out of the sea. And then just SITS on the sea's surface. Tilting his head side to side. He hand his hands touching the water's surface on either side of him. Legs crossed indian style. He blinks and starts making bubbly and wave sounding noises. And then the SEA makes sounds as well. There was no wind so there was nothing to move water. He looks back at the man. "Oceo." he says simply. One word and then giggles. Patting the water and giggling some more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"Oceo... I am Prince Unabara." He goes and sits on the water surface. He looks at the boy and wonders why he had never seen him before. "Where do you hail from?" Unabara Wanted to find the Wild Child but was confused by this boy, he was unfamiliar and very odd. He didn't seem to wave any manners what so ever.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 pm 

Oceo looks at him. Blinking his head and tries to say that in his mind. Tries forming it on his lips and tongue. Nope...nothing. He stares at the man. Older male? Didn't matter guy was older...he could tell. His voice was deeper. But just by a year or so in human years anyways. Based by appearances at least. He blinks. He'd already told him that. Why did he ask it again. He giggles and shakes his head. Hitting the top of the water hard enough it splashes the guy with sea water. Right after he pats the surface of the sea once more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:02 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"You insolent wench! I am the crowned prince! How dare you do something so disrespectful!" Unabara stood up and walked closer to the boy. "If you are trying to state you are from the sea I get that, but what sea? What kingdom?" Unabara looked at the man waiting for an answer. He was starting to get very cross with this stranger and was trying to decide if he should just leave and continue his search.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 pm 

Oceo looks at the man as he threw a temper tantrum. Wench? What was a wench? He looks at him. Crown prince...oh...that is why the man was so upset. He merely shrugs and smiles playfully. Giggling a bit and blinks. Tilting his head to the side. Disrespectful? Fun and playing was not disrespectful. He sighs and looks at him. He moves his hands all around. He was trying to make him understand...the sea WAS his kingdom. Expecially below it. He groans. "A-l-l s-e-a m-i-n-e." he sounds out. Clearly not used to talking in any tongue other than the language of the sea itself. He rolls his eyes. "T-e-m-p-e-r-t-a-n-t-r-u-m." he sounds out. Looking at Unabara pointedly. He stands up and smiles. Giggling as he starts half walking half running ON THE SURFACE of the water.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"The sea, yours. That's a laugh, no one owns the whole sea. I have only heard of one person who would ever say or think that." Unabara pauses for a second and thinks it over as the boy starts to leave. "Wait do you know the Wild child of the sea?" Unabara started to chase the boy to get his answer. He was really pressed for time to find the Wild Child. His father was dieing and he needed help. "Please I need to know where hwe is. i need his help!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm 

Oceo giggles. Nods his head. Rolling his eyes as he heard him speak. He didn't care what the other man says. He DID own the WHOLE sea. Didn't matter what anyone thought or said. The facts were the facts. And nothing would ever be able change that. He giggles. Know him? I he was him! He kept running and he fell onto the surface of the sea when the guy somehow caught him and the wave he sent knocked him onto his face. He blinks and twists. Staring up at the older male who was now hovering over him. He goes to scoot backwards away from the guy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"No! Answer me know! Do you know the wild child?" Unabara started to cry. "I need his help, I need him. My father is dieing and I have to find a wife. I need his help in whatever way he can. Please tell me where he is."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:37 pm 

Oceo shrinks down. Cringing as the guy yelled at him. He wasn't used to being yelled at. In fact it rather intimidated him. He bites his lip and looks at him. He didn't want to answer him. He nods his head. Blinking and touches the tears. Pulling back his finger and licking it. It was salty sweet. Salty like the sea yet sweet like that sugar stuff he'd once tasted. He tilts his head to the side. The older male's words filled him with sadness. He blinks and nods his head. Pointing at himself. "M-e." he says softly. "M-e. M-e. M-e." he says over and over again. Hoping the guy would get the message.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"You're the wild child? NO!" Unabara closed his eyes. He couldn't believe that this child, this person with no manners, no education was the one he needed to help him. "How are you sapose to help me?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:03 pm 

Oceo looks at him. Shrinking away further at his yelling no. He was and he merely and meekly nodded his head to the question Unabara said. He bites his lip. "S-e-a." he says simply. He was the child of the sea. He could help him but the big question is...would he? Why should he? Guy didn't want him to be himself and guy didn't like him. He jerks free. "M-e-a-n-i-e n-o l-i-k-e m-e." he says. Strugglingly sounding out his first and only sentence.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:57 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"I just don't see how a CHILD like you could be the "all powerful" person i was told could help me." Unabara fell on his knees and started to sink to the bottom of the sea. "I have no choice, I will have to be king and find a bride on my own." Unabara sat there on the sea floor and thought of everything he was going to have to do to find a proper bride.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 pm 

Oceo's eyes twiches. He glares at him. The waters beginning to get rougher. Violent and dangerous. How dare this old guy talk to him like that?! How dare he talk like he wasn't here?! The stormy waves got darkerand more violent. His eyes flash and an underwater twister swirls around Unabara and tornadoly pulls him forcefully back up to the surface. Where he was now standing. Wet winds whipping around him. A storm cloud over head. Water flying around wildly. "M-E-A-N-I-E!!!!!!!!!!" he yells. A wave forming a fist and wraps tightly around the man. Shaking him like a rattle. "M-e H-i-m. w-h-e-t-h-e-r y-o-u l-i-k-e i-t o-r n-o-t!" he sounds out angrily. His voice sounding like the sea was currently. Dangerous and wild.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"Get your hands off me!" Unabara looked at the man. He then looked up at the sky and back at him. he wassurprised by the powerthis guy had. he really was the wild child. "Look im sorry. Im just freaking out here I dont want to be incharge of a kingdom on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 pm 

Oceo looks at him. "S-e-a g-o-t h-a-n-d o-n y-o-u. N-o-t m-e." he points out. Glaring at him. Lightning flashing as the sea gets harsher waves to it. He was hurt and upset. He didn't like being called a wild child. He listens to him. Studying him and he was not one who kept grudges. Or stayed angry long if someone apologized. "O-t-a-y." he says. "F-o-r-g-i-v-e-n." he says. The sea shrinks back into itself. The wave hand returning to harmless waves and the sea calms. The sky itself was calming and the thunder ended. The lightning flashes stopped. He sits down in front of him. "W-h-y? W-h-a b-a-d a-b-o-u-t b-e k-i-n-g?" he asks softly. Curiously. Then hugs him at random. Trying to make Unabara feel better. He was a loving child like youth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"I'm not ready. I would destroy the kingdom." Unabara let the boy hug him and didnt move. "What is your name?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 am 

Oceo looks at him and sighs. "N-o. Y-o-u n-o d-o t-h-a-t." he says stubbornly. Looking at him. Hugging him again. "Oceo." he says simply. Looking at him and smiling a bit. "S-m-i-l-e." he says. Pulling on him. "P-l-e-a-s-e?" he asks hopefully. Looking at him and tilting his head to the side.

(please don't do one liners. One it is against the rules and two its hard to make good replies to them.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 am 

Recruiter (1)

Unabara looked up at the guy and couldn't help but smile a little bit. This guy was trying so hard to cheer him up. "Well Oceo, I'm Prince Unabara. So why do they call you the 'Wild Child'? You don't seem that wild, unless you're angry." Unabara was really curious about this question and this guys history.

(Sorry I was tierd last night and couldn't think very well.)