All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Lerline smiled when he seemed willing to buy her new clothes. But...thinking about it did he have enough money for it? He hadn't had enough for that book they bought on Delvia, but being hunted like he was that was an explanation for that. But had he kept some money from his world to be able to spend.
"Oh good, do you have enough? I don't want to go back to Delvia where most likely rangers are waiting for us. By now the spell I put on them is most likely off."
She thought about it, did she want pants or a skirt? Since she was going to be traveling she wanted to be comfortable.
"I think skirts would be the best option of what you listed. I'm more comfortable in dresses."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

SilverFang smiled and nodded. "I kept all my money here," he said. "I hid it somewhere when I realized I was being followed. It should be in my house now though." He distinctly remembered his best friend and him had made a deal, in case something happened to him. Hopefully he had kept his end of the deal and had grabed the box that had his valuables and took it into his house. He walked in and found the box sitting onthe mantlepeice. "Here it is!" He picked it up and opened the box. In the box he had a few valuable items that included a crystal that would be able to summon weapons even though he never used it, and a bit of money. Just enough for the trip. "This should be enough to last us the whole trip," he said. "Including cloths for you and a little extra spending money just in case we need it!"

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm 

Lerline smiled, it looked like they were all set for the trip. She felt a little silly for leaving her clothes at home, but it looked like the problem was going to be taken care of. She didn't know if they needed weapons for the trip, nor did she even think about it. Was the trip going to be dangerous? It was just going to be here to the city, a trip like that in Delvia wouldn't be dangerous well unless you were taking the part where thieves, murderers and the like hung out.
"You never know if we might want to splurge on something! This trip ought to be nice, it will give me a better perspective of your world."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:39 pm 

SilverFang smiled as he put the summoning crystal into a special pouch on his belt and put the money in another pouch. "Yes it will," he said. "And I can also bring a few of these valuables that might be able to be sold in the markets there. Seeing as I don't have any use for them or anything we can always sell them to the traders in the market for a small profit and maybe even get some money for extra spending as we need it!" He grabed a few of the objects and put them into yet another puch and hung them next to the one with his money in it.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm 

Lerline nodded. Her mind really wasn't on selling or buying things however but the trip ahead of them. She didn't know what to expect, but she figured this place would be more peaceful than what she was used to. She was used to a big city, with all sorts of traffic going on around everywhere. She was used to crowds, noise and danger around every corner.
"Wish I could help fund the trip somehow..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 am 

SilverFang chuckled. "Don't worry about funding," he said. "And don't worry about the trip either. Most of the creatures on this world are harmless." He smiled kindly. "I would say let's prepair the rest of the today and head out tomorrow. We won't get very far today before it's night. The best time to head out to get there in time is early in the morning tomorrow."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 am 

Lerline looked shocked, there was going to be creatures? But from what he said they were going to be harmless, so she didn't worry about it very much. She stretched a little bit wondering what to do until nightfall when it was time for them to go to sleep, It wasn't like they could cuddle since she was still mad at him for what he had done.
"So any ideas of what to do until it is time to go to sleep?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9