All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: blind faith (anyone)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Rayne just got done with a hit. He walked out of the house and put his gun behind him "There a few more for the cops to clean up." he said He was the number one hitter in the city no one can top Rayne. Spies, assassins, hit man envy on how well he executed a perfect killing and never get caught. FBI and CIA want to catch him killers wanted to be him, gangs wanted him to join them. He was fear and was know and the bloody rayn. He walked down the street his silver blue eyes scan the area he took out a cell phone and a voice changer and called 911 and report the murder in, it was the least he could do for his victims. He closed his eyes as minutes later a bunch of cops and EMT past him. He then open his eyes and looked over seeing a girl laying hurt he sighed and walked over figuring he would do a good deed to at least try to make up for the people he killed maybe god could forgive him even though he highly doubt that. He looked at her "Great, a hooker that look like an angel yeah this will get god to forgive me." he siad to himself as he rolled his eyes. He stomped out the fire on the tip of her wings and picked her up and carried her to his apartment.
At the apartment Rayne went to the bed room and layed her down. Then he attended all her wounds when it came to the wings he tryed to take them off. "These are glued on tightly I wonder what sicko got a hired her and did this." he said to himself he let out another sigh and attended all her wounds including the ones under her cloths. He then left her and went into the kitchen and fix some food he walked backed in and set it at the side table. He then walked into the bathroom and close the door not knowing it was all the way shut he took off his cloths and got in the shower.

(need a girl to be the fallen angel that is his guardian angel that sent to protect him but the thing is he doesnt believe that god is looking out for him and he doesnt believe in angel or demons. for what ever reason the higher ups want rayne to stay alive and full fill his duty what it is it can be up to you,)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: blind faith (anyone)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Anberlin didn't remember the fall, or how she got to this apartment. She heard running water and felt the sting from her many scrapes and bruises. She smelled some weird type of food and got up to look around.
"My wings." She gasped, folding them around her to get a better look at them. She touched the singed bits gingerly, sucking in a deep breath as she did. "Ouchy. That hurts." She said shocked that it hadn't healed by now. Where she was from she would fall and cut herself pretty bad but it would heal quickly. "Where am I?" She wondered aloud as she raided the kitchen looking for some fruit or something.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 am 

"You shouldn't move around to much girlly," he said as he came out with pants on and shirt off he srubbed his hair with the towl and looked over at her. His body cover in scars from his past. His looked at her with his silver blue eyes "You took one hell of a fall miss and your fake angel wings it glue on pretty tightly. Where do you live?" he asked her not realizing she was an actually a real angel. "Eat that there herbs that will ease the pain." as he pointed in the room right beside the bed she was laying on

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Anberlin shook out her red dyed wings. She gathered up the herbs and ate them slowly, so as not to choke.
"I'm hungry." She avoided his questions. "Who are you and why'd you help me?" She asked knowing full well who he was but still. He killed people, why'd he help her?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:15 am 

He closed his eyes "The name is Rayne. The reason why I am helping you shouldn't matter ok. Just be gratful that someone actually is taking the time to help you and stop being a spoiled hooker." he said to her as he got up and walked to the kitchen. He got out a Tv dinner and put it in the microwave, he punched in some numbers and hit start. He didn't normal have guess over and normally he spend most of his money on herbs and medicines for what he do. So he didn't cook much or have that much stuff to cook with. There was a beep and Rayne openthe microwave and took it out he took off the plasic and stir the food up and walked in and handed to her "Here."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Anberlin looked at the thing in her hands.
"What is this?" She took a whiff and wrinkled her nose in displeasure. "You don't have any fruit?" She asked, looking closely at the kid. She thought about what he said for a moment longer. She turned on her heel too quickly and almost fell over. "And I'm not a hooker." She paused a moment and took in what she was wearing. "I only look like one." She muttered to herself and set the tray thing down.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 pm 

He closed his eyes "My job always have me on the move. I don't have any health food because of that. I don't want to waste the time and money to get fruit that I bearly dont eat. I can be gone for months at a time with my job.:" he siad to her "No eat once your healed your on you own." he walked out of the room and through the towel in the bed room and went to the kitchen he got out a can of soda and open it. He sat on the coach 'why did I take her in?" he asked himself

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Kylr flips behind a car and fire two rounds killing two thugs that were stupid enough to follow him. Then another man pops up behind him and jabs a knife in his side. Kylr smashes his fist into the man's face breaking the man's jaw, then he fire one shot that penatrates the man's skull. Four more men jumps him and he flips behind a dumpster and fires three rounds killing all but the last one. Then a truck swerves behind him with several gunman inside it and one outside fireing a mounted machine gun. Kylr smiles and heaves something off his back, and fires. The men seeing his weapon panic and rush to open the doors of the van so that they can escape. Too late! The van explodes killing everyone within, flies into a dark building and setting fire to the entire place. This is followed by a massive explosion that from the facility. Kylr takes out a cigar, lights it with the flames from the fire and sets off down the silent streets. Sirens echo in the distance, but he is long gone before the authorities arrive at the scene.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Rion watched the firey scene from a safe distance in a large spreading oak tree. He swung his head around he pin-pointed the coppers and jumped down to his car. He raced off after Kylr. He carefully kept his distance to make sure Kylr didn't know he was being followed.
Unlike Anberlin, he had made a sucessful landing and hadn't gotten too banged up. But the wind had changed direction and he'd lost her. He figured she'd catch up to him before too long.