All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lyle was shocked at Jet's transformation but wasn't too scared. She carefully for up, pulling Jet to his feet. She checked out his back, grabbed his hand and pulled him along to her bathroom. She got everything she needed to 'fixing' his back.
"This is gonna hurt." She said and started taking the shrapnel out of his back, crying as she did.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

his amber eyes stared into the mirror and a dark twisted smirk came creeping on his face. As soon as she was done he whipped around pinned her hands up above her head and against the wall had had his other hand on her throut choking her. "My my Jet has a pretty one here. To bad he was getting attached to you then again he tryed to warn you with out giving me away." he said with a dark laugh his crimson amber eyes stared coldly at her "Tell me why should I let you live?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:20 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle was scared as hell but living with her parents and all their fights had taught her something. Never show fear.
"Cause. I'm not scared of you. And that is intriguing to you. Plus, I know Jets in there and hes not gonna let you kill me." a smirk slithered across her face, She knew he couldn't see through her. She's trained for this for as long as she could remember. On in impulse she stretched up and kissed him before she lost the nerve.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 pm 

he smirked and as soon as she kissed him his eyes turned blue and 13 was back inside of jet. Jet eyes widen he was in shock he didn't know how to react 'I let you get closer to her then I will make her regrate becoming attached to you and you her besides I think it would be fun seeing you push her away and I can use some entertainment right now the old man is getting boring.' he siad in jet head jet pulled away "lady lyle what.....what are you doing?" he asked her confused his eyes was so innocent and far from being the eyes of a killer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:15 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle snapped. "Don't call me Lady Lyle." She realized her mistake and tried to relax. She took a deep breath. "I know who you are. I know that you are possessed in a word. I've been warned about you. But no matter what," She said, leaving the bathroom. "I've fallen for you. And i can't help it." She left without another word and hoped she did the right thing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 pm 

He didnt know what to say she was the first one to stand up to 13 like that and to give him back full control. Hell he could bearly here 13 now. 'aww she likes you Jet.' "shut up will you. I dont get it how is it that I bearly hear you when she around and how can she turn me back so easly?" he said more to himself then to anyone he ran up to you "Lady...Miss Lyle how... did you know about 13 before hand? if so how did you know and why was you not scared when he took over? Please I want to know how you keep him under control."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:37 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

She looked back, her forehead wrinkling. "No miss either. Just Lyle." She turned around so her side was toward him. "I don't remember. Somewhere in an old book at the school i just got kicked out of." She smiled slightly. "I didn't let him scare me. He's no my type." She finished and walked to her room all alone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm 

he looked at her now she got his attition he let out a sigh and walked to another room not far from hers. He walked in the door and shut the door and collaps on the bed it had been a wierd day. Not to say he had to go to the orphanage tomorrow to help rebuild something. Jet wasnt a bad guy he did what he can to help bring to city of dreams. He stares at the cieling.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle wished she'd sat and talked with him for more than a couple minutes after 13 had left. She'd wished that Jet was back...she knew that she had to in order to get him back.
Her brain whirred at more than humanly possible. Her brain didn't stop all night..she had nightmares. They were so bad, she thought about not sleeping at all, but there was always someone to protect her in her dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:42 pm 

jet couldnt get to sleep his mind was on her all night. the fact that 13 didnt kill her hurt her majorly puzzled him also the fact he let him back out so easly. "what your plan 13?" he questioned him self he then got up and walked over to her room he didnt know why but something was telling him to open the door and with that he did and walked over to her bed he saw she was having a nightmare and he gentley lifted her head and put it on his lap and strock her hair. "it ok your safe princess." he whispered to her as he gentley touched her face. he layed down and next thang he knew he was a sleep her pulled into his chest where she can feel and hear his heart beat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle woke up in the middle of one of the worse nightmares and heard Jet's voice, felt him stroke her hair, and lay down behind her and pull her close. She felt his heartbeat and hear it too. Her breathing calmer and she rolled over, so she was facing Jet. She kissed his cheek. "I love you." She said, smiling as she drifted back into a restful sleep. She knew she'd be ion trouble when morning came....but she was happy...she didn't care.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 am 

The next morning jet was up and already out of bed and attending to his daily duties around the building. He kept quiet and to himself thanking god that his body naturally wakes up earlier then everyone else so he would have been caught in sleeping in the same bed room as the so called princess. once done with his with his duties and getting him something to eat from the kitchen staff he waved good bye and walked down the hall passed her room he stopped and looked at her door and let out a sigh and knocked on it/ "Time to walk up." he said

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:12 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle sat up in her bed and looked around for a second. Was Jet just another dream, or was he real? She heard a soft knock on her door. Jet's soft voice somehow found its way though her door. She jumped up and opened the door, hoping he hadn't left yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:32 pm 

Jet lend against the hall wall staring at her door and then closing his eyes 'why am I even waiting on this girl then again he asked me to get her. He looked over at the clock and let out a sigh "great I am going to be late They are going to beat for for being late again this time for sure." he said

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle saw Jet and walked over to him.
"You didn't have to wait for me. I'd've woken up in twenty minutes anyway." She wanted to reach out and hug him but other people were around now. "I'm gonna go get food. I'll see you later." She said and headed for the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm 

"your father wants to talk to you first." he said to her he looked at the clocked in the bed room 'damn it 30 minutes left.' he though he looked at her and grabbed her arm gentley "come one lets go." he said gently pulling her to her father office. minutes later they where in his office and Jet just standing there as he was talking to his daughter. Jet really was not paying attention he wanted to get out of this place and along with his duties but he knew he couldnt do anything with out being dismissed by her father. He was just hoping he wouldnt put him on babysitting duties.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle stomped over to her dads desk.
"What?" She hissed, hating his guts at the moment. Her father said something and she grew angrier. She stormed out of the room and she pulled Jet out of the room and headed toward the front doors.
"You need to help me get out of here if only for a while. I'll do anything!" She said letting go of Jets arm and looking around.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 am 

Jet let out a sigh he had a feeling she wasnt going to take no for an answer. He let out a nod."Okay but you keep quiet ok. I dont want anyone to find out you the mayors daughter and I don't need you to order me around while I am out got it." he said to her he looked down at his watch "Damn it I am late." he siad and with that he ran for the door and outside. He got in the car waited a few seconds for her and drove off. 10 minutes later they arrived to an old wearn down biulding, he turned off his car and got out and walked up to the door and knocked. he waited a few seconds and now one anwsered then sudden he was tacked and brought down to the ground by a group of three orphan kids "Your late J."one of the kids said to him "Yeah I know boss but I got held up I am still willing to do the job." he siad to the boy the girl looked at lyle and blinked "J whose that? is that your girlfriend\? she very pretty." she said the girl was only 5 and the two boys was 15 and 8 Jet looked at her and smiled "Kiki she just some girl I brought to play with you guys while I fix the roof for yeah. Oh and there some food as well Kyle. It for you and everyone here." he said him Kyle nodded and walked over to the car some other kids came out and helped him carry the food inside while Jet got up and held kiki and walked inside.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle gathered some food into her arms and carried it after the boys. Hurrying to hide her tear streaked face, as she set the stuff down and headed back outside to clear her head.
'why do little kids always say what you need to hear most? why can't the person you love know what to say without you telling them?' She wondered silently. She felt a small hand slip into hers and looked down to see Kiki. She smiled at the little girl. "Wasn't Jet watching you?" She asked gently, fixing the poor girls hair. She untangled the knots and used her only ponytail holder to braid Kiki's hair, talking to her all the while.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 am 

Kiki looked up at her "What you name? and J is fixing the roof he been taking care of us when he get the chance. He very nice he keeps the bad men away from us and keep the girls safe because Kyle said they will take us away and used us for bad things." she said to her The 15 walked in "Kiki leave J friend alone. I bad enough he brought her hear because if the mayor finds out then we are in trouble and I will have to fight them off." the 8 year old came in "No kyle J will fight the bad guys off he promised he would protect us remember he said he wouldnt let anyone hurt anyone in this building J wouldnt brought her if he didnt trust her." he said kiki looked up at her "Ray right. and your pretty you must be J girlfriend because your nice and he seem to like you." she said smiling at her. Kyle went into the kitchen and started to cook