All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:50 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lyle followed Kyle and help to make the food. She moved slowly so Kiki, who hung on her skirts, wouldn't get bowled over. She murmured softly to the little girl and showed her how to peal an onion. She kept up a stream of sing-song-y chitchat. Kiki seemed to be entertained as Lyle told her a story about three bears and a small girl named-
"Kiki." She'd shouted. Lyle laughed and told her the story. Kyle watched in amazement.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Kiki smiled as she told her the story and kyle looked at her in amazement and yet he wasn't to sure about her. After a while Jet came down covered in dust and soak to the bone for it had started to rain outside. Kiki laught at jet as he walked in. "It smells really good in here." he said and then looked over at kiki "What you think me be soak is funny?" he asked her playfully she nodded "You look like a wet stray dog." she siad giggling at him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle giggled behind her hand.
"She's right." Lyle pulled the cover she had on the basket off, and wrapped it around Jet's shoulders. she bundled him toward the wood stove that stood in the corner. "Please just sit here." She turned back to the cooking and gathered up a bowl and a think chunk of bread for him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:18 am 

Jet glared over at her and sighed as she put the cover around his shoulder and place him by the stove and got him some food. Jet sniffled and then sneezed. Kiki laughed "J I like her can you and her stay you can be our mama and dad." said the little girl jet had just tooken a sip of the soup and then spat it out when she said that "wHAT?? kiki I think I prefure to still be your big brother over your dad." he siad kiki smiled "You go out with her then?" jet looked at her "I can't it more compitcated then that sweetie a street rat cant marry a princess. her father the king would forbid it." he siad to her she looked at him she wasnt going to take a no for an anwser "Then he no king but a evil witch that need to be taken care of and the princess need to be saved and they need to live happy ever after." she said Jet looked at her and sighed if it was only so simple kiki."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle over heard Kiki and Jet's conversation and smiled. She'd told her a story about a princess, a knight and and evil king. She grinned as Kiki told Jet what she really thought.
"Anyway. The princess is already defining the evil king be coming here." She interjected, watching Kiki's face glow. she winked at the little girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:11 pm 

Jet looked over at her "Don't encourage her. " he said when kiki came over and hugged Lyle "Jet i like her you should bring her over tomorrow." she said to him jet let looked at her "Kiki I might be late or I might not beable to make it tomorrow you know I have work that need to be done." he siad she let out a pout "J you don't play with us anymore it always has to do with that big meany head. He doesn't like us and he the one that took away our mommies and daddies." she said to him Jet looked at her "Yeah, I know kiki. But one day I get you guys out of here and soon you will have a new family new mother and fathers." he said to her "You have new toys and food everyday and you be so happy." he said to her he got up and patted kiki head and walked out.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

Lyle wondered what Jet meant about her dad. She pushed a bowl across the table to the guys sitting there. She sunk into her own little world. she wondered why Jet had stayed with her the night before if he didn't like her as more then Lyle. She handed Kiki an apple and sat next to the fire on the hearth. She felt tears crowd her eyes.