All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 1x1 with Lynxer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:30 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Krystol sighed. "What am I doing?" He said to himself. His arm dropped to his side, and he sheathed his sword. He realised his presumptiveness - that the demon was not there to fight. "Why are you here, demon?". He wanted answers.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:28 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

This angel might be even more entertaining than the humans... Shigure petted Krystol on the head. "A cute little thing like you shouldn't wander around alone," he said with an obviously fake sweet voice. "Why don't you hurry back to your safe heaven while I enjoy my vacation? Unless you want to accompany me that is." The look on Shigure's face seemed to imply that 'accompanying' him would not be a pleasant experience for Krystol.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:36 pm 

Krystol flinched away from Shigure's touch. "I will not accompany you, but neither will I leave. I cannot allow you, a mischevious demon, to wander the streets of the mortal world without a care in the world. It is my job to protect these people." Krystol gestured to the houses around him as he spoke. "I shall not banish you yet, but warn you, allowing you to walk free, for now."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:58 pm 

Shigure shrugged. In other words he had gained a stalker. Still better than having to go throught the effort of fighting. "Do whatever you like," he said carelessly. "I will do so too." Shigure didn't wait for an answer, he turned around and walked away. "Now let's find a strip club shall we?" he asked himself while still within hearing distance of Krystol.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:16 pm 

"A strip club, huh? What's the point - you're a frickin' immortal - sexual attraction is surely less in a being that does not reproduce..." He pondered on the thought before running after the demon. He would wait at the door, he did not want to enter such an impure place as a strip club.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:57 am 

Shigure could not repress a smile. Foolish angel, of course it was about the pleasure and the sin and not about reproduction. He wandered through the evening while ignoring the stalking angel. With his devilish sense for sinning he fould the red light district pretty fast. Shigure had a very high quality taste so it took a little of searching u tilmhe found a high quality exclusive shop. He had enough fake money to bribe his way in adding a little demonic charm to it and he held a membership card in his hand within no time at all. He went inside withou even asking Krystol whether he wanted inside too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:59 pm 

Krystol had pondered the thought of following the demon after he had wandered away from the club. After a brief hesitation, he began to follow him again, taking note of the different buildings, and what they had on offer. Eventually, as the demon entered a secluded building, he gave up and slumped to the floor outside. A full moon shone above him, a clear night broken only by a few stray clouds. Relaxing, he began to nod off when the demon failed to return within the hour.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:09 am 

Knowing that Krystol was still outside waiting for him, Shigure spent all night partying at the club. Such a place is a true brooding place for sins. Lust, greed, gluttony, sloth, jealousy, they all are present in abundance. Only in the early morning hours did Shigure leave the club. Somewhere he was not surprised to see Krystol sleeping outside. He didn't wake him up and just left without him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 pm 

Krystol yawned. The sun was just rising above the horizon, painting the sky orange. Noticing that the club was shut, he realised that the demon had left without him. It dawned on him that he had been following this demon around for some time, and got nowhere. Krystol then went against his better judgement and went off in search of the demon.

He walked down street after street, watching in awe as shops and other businesses opened, displaying their many weird and wonderful items. But still no demon. He could have gone anywhere by now. He thought. But yet he continued

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:37 pm 

Shigure, the demon he was, was up to no good. In the morning he found some kids that were about to go to school early. He was trying to lure them into smoking. They already had the sigarette in their hands, just a little bit more and they would light it. Shigure was having fun. Luring good kids into doing something bad was always fun. And now that he had thought that he had dumped that stalking little angel, he was undisturbed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 pm 

Then all of his senses dampened. He had been trained for millennia to detect demon influenced sin, and there it was. A few streets down, he felt an epicentre of negative energy. [i]Gotcha.[i] He thought. Krystol set off at a light run, and as he got closer, sensed that cigarettes were involved; most likely being handed to under-aged youths. He turned the corner just as one was about to smoke. He stormed up to the demon, have an inconspicuous warning to the youth, and pulled the demon away. "Do you ever stop sinning?" He asked in desperation.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 am 

"No," Shigure said quite matter of a factly. "I am a demon, that is what demons do." Just like Krystol had been trained to sense sinning, Shigure could sense when an angel was trying to locate him. In other words it didn't surprise him that Krystol showed up. He could have evaded detection but it was so much fun to see the little angel getting worked up. "Whatever. They will soon enter puberty and then start to smoke anyway."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:50 pm 

"But that's not the point!" Krystol cried out. He looked to his side to check if the youths were still around, seeing them clustered and whispering, whilst a cloud of smoke occasionally escaped from one's mouth. He surprised himself by letting them be, instead turning back to the demon. "So this is your idea of fun?" He inquired. "To watch the world slowly decay - Just for fun?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:31 pm 

Shigure shrugged. "Well, yeah it is." Pretty much the whole reason for a demons existence. "It is more fun than praying to your god all day." Shigure closed in to Krystol. "You don't seem to really want to stop me from walking the earth and defiling the ground I step on with my mere existence, so what are you planning to do with me?" He asked with a suggestive smile. Shigure used a description that would seem like something an angel would say on purpose to provoke Krystol a little.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm 

Krystol stood straighter. "I don't want to be seen as unfair. Everyone needs a bit of fun once in a while." He couldn't believe what he was saying. This was nothing like the purity he had been taught to live by for countless decades. "But now it appears that you've over-stayed your time here. I would advise you leave... Er... Or else."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 am 

Shigure leaned in even closer, his face only a few centimeters from Kystols. "Or else what?" he asked with a smile. Somehow his tone wasn't the slightest bit threatening. Just like Krystol didn't start any attempts to seriously fight Shigure, Shigure didn't either.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:34 pm 

'Just- Shut it. You're winding me up so much that you have began to cloud my better judgement." The cigarettes crumbled, leaving the disheartened teens to trudge home with no enjoyment. Despite his actions, Krystol was feeling odd. He felt... Guilt? Slowly the idea that complete compliance to his god was boring crept back. Perhaps the demon had had some doubts himself about his... Leader, whatever abomination it may be. "Do you ever get bored of your life, constantly causing turmoil?" Krystol pondered, expecting a 'no' no matter what the demon was thinking

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:33 pm 

"If I would never get bored then I wouldn't take a vacation now would I?" Shigure shrugged. "Boredom is the greatest asset we have in this world, because it makes all the bad stuff more tempting. Isn't it quite sad that we demons also can get bored?" he asked with exagerated sadness in his voice. Getting an angel to feel empathy might be interesting as well. Surely that would also break some serious rules. So, more than enough reason to continue talking for a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm 

Krystol contemplated this. "I'd say that I was sorry but I'd be lying." He didn't want to admit that the demon had spoken some truth. "Besides, I don't allow 'bad stuff'. That's what I'm here to protect the human world from." He gazed around, gesturing to various examples of malice, some potentially triggered by filthy demons like the one standing before him. "Regardless - you're wasting my time."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 am 

Shigure shrugged. "Fine, if I am wasting your time feel free to leave and look for another demon to pester that is more worth of your previous time." Shigure knew that Kystol's angel pride would probably not allow him to just leave this demon. Still, he looked forward to the reaction of the other. He just wanted to poke the angel a little more because it was fun when he got angry last time.