All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Up for some one on ones?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Up for a one on one anybody? I’ve got a couple of ideas in my head and am open to almost anything so yeah… Uh, here’s my ideas and their titles as they’d appear for the rp unless you’d like to make the thread. Under each general description I’ve put extra little notes and stuff so, yeah, just hit show and you'll see it~

Eternia Academy, school for the gifted, supernatural and magically inclined. A school made up of mostly nonhuman students it boasts the only buddy program in the world wherein students learn with, study with, live with, and fight with their calculated match.
Fantasy/Modern/High school
I’m really fond of this one, it’s always been fun when I’ve done it.
I’d prefer to double, meaning we’d have two pairs.
We can either start from the very beginning, freshman year with our characters first meeting or do an older pair.
Possible Sub plots/plots – Special tests are at the end of every quarter, pair with the best grades always gets a reward.
Groups that do not meet par are starting to disappear.
I’m up for any other suggestions.

A hearts match, set in a world where, at the age of thirteen children are sent through one of the four elemental doors and into a world where beasts roam free. It is their job while there to find a creature willing to enter a pact with them, take human form and be their partner for life as they ready themselves for a life facing the dangers of two collapsing worlds.
Fantasy/Adventure/ maybe high school
Haven’t actually gotten to try this one out yet but I hope it’ll be fun.
Once again I’d prefer to double.
I think this one would be best started from the very first meeting.
Possible sub plots/plots – The world of the humans and the world of the beasts are falling in on each other, need to find a way to fix it.
An evil beast from an old war has been awakened and partnered with the descendent of his former evil master. Gotta stop the badie!
Always up for suggestions.

The Caravan, set in the world of the original final fantasy crystal chronicles game where you made your own character. Together may we travel across the land as a caravan and find the myrrh needed to save our home, perhaps even get rid of the miasma one day.
Fantasy/Adventure/Action (boss battles)
I’ve done this as a group and it was quite fun.
We could double but we don’t have to as two person caravans are fine.
Would be following the basic plot of the game
Possible spoilers if you haven’t played it yet, or we could go in a whole new direction.
Ideas or suggestions are always welcome.

Lost in the wood, a young human gets lost in the forest and crosses the threshold between reality and fantasy. A creature of any choosing can come upon the young lad or lass and we’ll build the plot from there. I’ve come to fancy this one as usually a humanXelf rp.
Fantasy/Adventure
Done this plenty of times, always a blast.
Doubling isn’t necessary but it’s always more fun for me~
Possible plot/sub plot – Humans may be frowned upon in this community or perhaps considered pets.
Might walk into the middle of a war or some other bad happening.
The supernatural world may be disappearing and that’s why the human could get in.
There’s endless possibilities for this one

The grumpy old king, in which my character Cronos, a young, sickly, spiteful, albino king is brought his eighteenth wife after the previous seventeen fled both before and after their wedding day. Has some magical elements.
Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Done it once, had fun. Cronos can be a bit to handle though.
No real doubling here, but there will be a lot of minor characters.
Possible plot/sub plot – The council is plotting against the king, attempted assassination
Country on the verge of war, queen needs to help sort things out
Anything else you might think to add
If you’ve got your own grumpy old king I’d be happy to switch roles.

This beautiful world, one where sky pirates roam free and adventuring is the career of choice. Treasure hunters often come to odds when the bounty is fair, but what about when it’s dangerous?
Fantasy/Adventure/Action
Haven’t done it in forever but want to.
Doubling is a definite on my side but you don’t have to.
Possible plot/sub plot – an evil organization is after a dangerous treasure, beat them to it to save the world
Sort of Indiana Jones type but not. XD
Adventurers might be recruited by royalty to help find some magical artifact.
Drop your thoughts on me~

And yeah, that's it. If one caught your eye drop me a line here or through pm and I'll get back to ya asap. I can and will reply to any thread at least once a day if not more and am patient enough to wait if you can't do the same.

Also, everything is flexible. If you like one thing but not the other or if you'd like to integrate some parts of one with another just ask, I'll probably say yes. We can also throw different genres in if you'd like. I'm a sucker for Romance and comedy, at least in some places, is always welcome so if you've got a request let me know. I'm very open to new ideas so don't be afraid to ask. I'm nice, promise~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Space pirates.. im in =]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am 

Awesome~ Drop me a pm and we can go over the details yeah?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:06 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Hmm... I'm thinking either the sky pirates or the lost in the woods one strikes my interest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm 

Awesome~ I'll drop you a pm then and we can get to planning.