All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The Black Bullet Needs Your Help!

After fleeing the Superhero Registration Act to space, Casey Jones the engineer of the Black Bullet is lost in deep space. He served, he did his duty, he spoke out and was betrayed. He has lost everything, his family dead, his home destroyed and his friends imprisoned. As he aimlessly wanders space his mind wanders what he may find on the lonely road he treads and perhaps what he might do. Who knows who else escaped Earth and who might pursue them.

For Starters
I haven't successfully started an RP in years and I have no idea if any one would want to join me on this adventure. I just really want to participate in a good superhero RP. My RP glory days are probably behind me but I am still not done trying to RP. Enough about myself.

This will be a Marvel alternate universe RP set a little bit after the civil war event however the actual event was far bloodier and worse for everyone involved. I don't know a whole lot about the comics outside the movies and I really don't know much about space in the marvel comics. I just want to have a Guardians of the Galaxy type band of heroes that wander the universe having adventures. If people could give advice that would be great.

This also isn't supposed to be solely about my OC. I was just having a very hard time trying to write an interesting introduction to the RP and writing it from his perspective was just the easiest way to go about it. I was thinking about creating my own separate universe but I decided it probably wouldn't have that much appeal compared to a marvel AU.
Rules
*Site rules, classification rules (could be Alpha or Beta haven't decided yet) of course.
*I would prefer to keep the core group fairly small around three to eight at the max. One or two members of our band per RPer.
*Please share your ideas or Marvel space knowledge because it would definitely help keep things going.
*One idea I have had would be to have a most people come up with or have a villain or antagonist character we could have our band go up against. Once more help keep things going.
*Honestly I would love it if you guys would help drive the plot, I have a general idea of an over arching story arc but daily encounters would be something I as good at.
*Please try to keep OCs on par with cannon characters in terms of power.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:30 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I see superhero, I click =)

I can help with comic/space knowledge!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks Asterous!