- Rituals or Summoning
- Parallel Realities and traverse through time and space
- Rebirth in your own or others bodies
- Asian Fantasy (Wuxia Xianxia)
- and whatever you can interest me in.

Playing:
60% Female 40% Male/Other

Ideas:
I will definitely contribute them, but everything I can think of at the moment is just so generic, that I'm uninspired to write them down :p Just try me if you have something general you'd like to try and to be fleshed out.

thats it.

Oh maybe an old one I really wanted to play (you can also look at my resume, characters and other ideas posts...tho i havent updated them lately I doubt my interests changed much):

Based on the theories of 'mutliple worlds existing next to each other' there exist people who can travel the parallels, to serve certain purposes or change course of the worlds fate. Our characters will be from oppposing clan politics, while one side is pro-travelling to change the future, the other is opposed to travelling trying not to change future as much as possible.
They have different abilities and are enemies... however our characters have ended up in the same pocket dimension, and need to help each other out to get out of there.. or die.
From then on, they may or may not have certain views on their clans, but they have formed some kind of bond. But what is Fate? And is it dangerous - certainly it is not something easy to play with...

ok, if you want do do something, just msg me , PM or E-mail.

cya

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey so are you still open for something cause I could think of a couple things that would interest me as a 1x1.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:50 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I am still coming back after an unwilling semi hiatus, if you are still up for something, and are fine with slow speed I dont mind discussing Ideas. A pity I am pretty busy with work and life, so quick replies are not possible.

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:23 pm 

Yeah I am still up for something it just has to be a genre I am familiar with.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:00 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)

For example what kind of genre(s)?

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:42 am 

- Fantasy
- Sci - Fi
- Stellar
- Apocalyptic Fantasy
- (High)Fantasy
- Futuristic
- Martial arts or (magic?)weapons
- Rituals or Summoning
- and whatever you can interest me in.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 pm 

Allow me to make myself abundantly clear. I aim to misbehave.

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Hey, i'm big on time travel. One of my characters does that. But i've got other ideas in mind as well.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 pm 

Well what are your other ideas hunter? cause maybe we could make something happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:33 pm 

Allow me to make myself abundantly clear. I aim to misbehave.

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I specialize in personal and vehicular combat (tanks, fighters, mechs, and naval). So most of my stuff is adventure and combat based. but it's been a few days since, and i'll need a bit to gather my thoughts.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."