All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

From a fine enough room in an even finer palace, Brode Calibheur dreamt of her singular ambition, an obsession that powered her through the darkest days of a forced employment spanning nearly two decades. She would see the castle she dwelled in lay in ruin, its king dispossessed and rotting in a cell, the head of its queen for whom she has served and suffered under impaled on a pike. All by her careful planning and seeking others throughout the capital seeking freedom from an oppressive and, some even say, illegitimate rulership. And how careful she must be if she wishes to keep the crown prince, a budding tyrant, a wicked soul, her beloved son, safe.

So this is an idea I've been mulling over for sometime. I can become an obsessive storyteller who can spend hours just picking out the right names for things, so I wanted to see if there was interest for the idea before I spent a load of time fleshing it out. I would like to work with 2-3 good writers who love sharing their own ideas for plot and character development. This revolution doesn't necessarily have to be a good or beneficial one for the people (though I'm always hopeful for happy endings). The revolutionaries can turn out to be just as wicked and selfish as the establishment if it seems right for the plot. I know Brode will be a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I like the idea of the established royal family being illegitimate (a jealous brother who took over or something) with the true heir coming back to take his/her place.
Or just a city of oppressed denizens rising together.
A chaotic, powerful entity who has found ways to stir trouble with a sweetling maid servant and some others just for pure amusement.

Whatever it will be, I'd like a group of 4-6 interesting, well thought-out characters working together.

Any takers?

Last edited by DiabolicalxDamsel on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:41 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

I would like to say I'm interested, but my time to spend writing RP is pretty well maxxed out especially for the next 6 weeks.
Love the summary, and could see it being a great RP!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace