Post subject: Holy man, unholy woman
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:16 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

All right, I'll begin with a few disclaimers:

1. I'm ESL, so I do make mistakes. Correcting me is perfectly okay.
2. I'm not a rapid-fire poster. Expect anywhere from one post per week to one every other day, depending on my work load.
3. I roleplay mostly females, and, for this, I will fade to black on any adult scenes that may possibly happen.

With that out of the way, I have a general idea to have an unholy woman (a prostitute seeking to be reformed) be taken under the wing of a holy man (a priest, religion up to the taker), a respected man in his community. Instead of him fixing her, though, I'd like to see him get more and more tempted with this woman living under his roof, though she won't really actively try to seduce him, and will be very grateful and willing to be his servant as long as he'll have her and teach her how to live a clean life. Drama for days, basically. Results can be happy or tragic. Details are to be plotted with my partner.

Thank you for reading!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 pm 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey Shades. Couple questions. Is this story happening in a realism or modern fantasy universe as in a universe where the supernatural is present but does not necessarily have to affect our characters. I think I might have a character for this. He's human, a holy man through bloodline, but is not a priest. He's a world criminal (mafia), a sinister character of many weaknesses and takes some biblical commandments extremely serious. More info can be provided in private.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace