Post subject: Marvel AU IC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

⤝ Disclaimer ⤞
No hardcore knowledge of the Marvel universe is required! Anything you need to know, I've got you covered! And if you want more info my inbox, private chat, this interest check, and (hopefully) the OOC will be open to all questions, concerns, and inquiries!

News of the attacks by the Mad Titan, Thanos, have reached all over the galaxy, and perhaps further. Entire planets destroyed, people massacred, and for what? Infinity Stones. Six immensely powerful objects tied to different aspects of the universe itself.

Each stone represented a different aspect of the universe (Space, Mind, Reality, Power, Soul, and Time). The power of all six stones can be harnessed collectively with the help of the Infinity Gauntlet, but none who have attempted this have survived. Now, Thanos has decided to try his luck, much to the displeasure of the rest of the universe. The Mad Titan's pursuits have brought him across the galaxy, and things can only get worse as the hunt continues.
⤝ Call to Arms ⤞
The Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Guardians, sorcerers, mutants, heroes, people who've been laying low until now...everyone is called upon for some reason or another to help in saving the universe. Why? As Star-Lord would say, " 'Cause I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!"

⤝ Some Notes ⤞
◈ This is an AU Pre-Civil War Marvel Roleplay
◈ All canon (including alternate versions) and OC characters are allowed within reason and subject to my refusal
◈ Sandbox, mostly -- There will be set locations, but most of the world/galaxy is open for exploration
◈ Possibly, not yet planned (read: even considered) events
◈ More notes, helpful things, and such will be added should this get enough interest to actually be worth wasting spending time on
◈ This will be fairly open to ideas/opinions/etc
◈ Due to the size/number of available characters, you may need to play multiple characters (however, to prevent one person from claiming several at once, everyone interested will choose one or two, then once everyone has done this, additional characters may be claimed)

Yep, I know...Asterous should stop making roleplays and be content with what they have. But, where's the fun in that? Hence, this spew here. As said at the beginning, you don't need to know everything to join. In fact, I welcome those new/less involved in the world of Marvel! This is fairly open to new ideas people may have, as well as maybe some events to take place should I feel so inclined to throw the destruction of a star system, or threat of broken peace treaties broken at you!

Didn't like how one character was portrayed or interacted with another? Want to cause problems or stir up old issues with another? Or maybe you just really want two characters to meet, here it the place to do so!

So post below your interest, your questions, your concerns...I'd love to hear them! Excelsior!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Last edited by Asterous on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Marvel AU
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:58 am 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Oh joy, I get to use both of my superhero characters now, I'm in

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Me me me me! I would like to join this rp (waves wings in the air happily)

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh this sounds like it could be fun, i'll definitely love to join in

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Awesome! I'll wait until the weekend before making the OOC but until than, have at least one (or two) characters you'd like to play in mind!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

I am in! consider my interest piqued!

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:46 pm 

We're not here to talk about my surrender, we're here to discuss yours.

@Asterous: You have interest, once again! :D I can bring my twin characters into this.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:43 pm 

Floating

Dang it... stop making me wanna add extra rps. I have too many as it is.. but I’m so interested.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw