All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:50 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hello, CF! I'm tentatively putting out this interest check to see if we can get something going.

I'll start by saying that this will be a VERY slow-paced roleplay, so people who need fast posting wouldn't really be happy with it.

Second. This idea is very general, but we can flesh it out if it takes off.

So, as all of my plots, this is mostly for people with just a little free time here and there - it will by no means be a fast-paced story. We'll have a posting order just to that nobody gets left behind, but no posting frequency requirement.

Plot blurb: I'd like to see three generations of the same family sharing the same home/farm (the married children can have their own houses in the property should they choose to), and have their lives revolve around their land - both sentimentally and practically, as they life off the land. At some point (I'd like to give everyone time to establish their characters), we'll have someone (person or company) trying to take them away from their land so they can have it for some purpose. The general story will be how the characters will live with that.

Characters I would like to see taken:

First generation: Grandfather, Grandmother
Second generation: Children (at least two, I'm taking a daughter), spouses;
Third generation: Grandchildren (ages can vary, I'd like to see between 2 - one for each child - and 4)

If the roles are taken, I'll be happy to develop further and create an OOC thread. People are free to take more than one character should they want to.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace