All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:43 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This is an idea I’ve been craving for some time now.

To be honest, I don't really have a structured plot for this story, just an idea of the direction I want it to go.

I really want to write a story involving my character Montrell, a rat who gained magical abilities after being experimented on. Earth magic to be exact.

Long story short, he is called the Earth Mage because of his ability to shape the earth around him.

Your character is heading out on a dangerous mission of some kind (you decide) and for some reason it requires the abilities of someone who can manipulate the earth. They have heard of this 'Earth Mage', and seek him out.

But, your character does not expect meeting a rat…

I want this to be an adventure. Maybe the characters get along, maybe they don't; Montrell does tend to be a little rough around the edges. But they work toward a common goal in the end. I want to really explore everything here and, in the story, explore the main characters. I'm not looking for a story about struggle or anything dealing with morals (though the latter can be debatable), or even a deep story. But I want this to be engaging nonetheless.

Some ideas include:
-There could be a war going on.
-Perhaps your character wishes to learn magic from him, as a sort of teacher and apprentice plot.
-Maybe treasure is involved?

Really, there are a lot of ways to go about this. I’m honestly not that picky, as long as there is some sort of adventure.

Lastly, I have been working 35 hour weeks the past few months and it seems like every time I try to get back into roleplay, I get pulled away again. I don’t think I’ll be able to pull off more than maybe two or three replies a week, depending.

Thanks for your time, let’s create something epic!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace