All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:55 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Alright so I decided to revive another old role play of mine from another site.

I would like to introduce to you

Imperial Dominion is the story about a Super Star Destroyer and it's fleet. Placed in the year 2 ABY ((After Battle of Yavin 4)).

The SSD Black Flag is the latest in advanced technology that the Empire has been working on in secret. This ship and it's crew has a simple goal. They are researching and exploring unknown territories across space. All the while they are working on advanced super soldier projects, force sensitive troopers, and other advanced projects. This also takes them out of the action of major events in star wars lore. This allows us to role play it without breaking cannon, or stepping over much of the new E.U Disney has been working on.

I like to make this another alpha group, depending on how many people are interested in it.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace