All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mobile Suit Gundam: ZZ
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:54 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Four hundred years ago the largest known war in the history of mankind happened. It took everything we had not to be wiped out completely, plus the invitation of Mobile Suits. Though that is all that the public actually knows about the war in 2235. As the military body that protects the earth and all its colonies. Though it only has two, the moon and Mars. Never the less the military body know as Alliance of Angels, A.O.A. for short, it's quite large, more then enough ships to fight amongst its self and still have enough to fight off a enemy force. The A.O.A is also most the earths police force, though at this points the earths countries have come together to form economic blocks. There are eleven blocks in totally, each with control over different parts of the world. (Which I'll get into later.)

Now Earth, the Moon, Mars, and a few very large away stations and the routs to them, are all controlled by the A.O.A., but of course there are many other ways to get into these places with out being seen. These are controlled by the different gangs and mafias that patrol these different paths. But one must be careful, pirates also patrol these paths.

For three and fifty hundred years, nothing went wrong, it was all peaceful, the old mechanics of war being forgotten about. Till a mars uprising happened, those on mars no longer wanted to be controlled by those back on earth. Things quickly got violent, a small group of children, well teens and young adults, rose up to show that Gundam were still very useful, and that even children can change the world. The group known as Tekkadan would become the group that would protect Mars as they become there own planet, set up trade deals with the blocks from earth. It took some time, but Mars soon became its own planet with its own governing body, and its own military protection.

It's been calm and peaceful for the last fifty years, though a new generation is starting to come into power in A.O.A, and those new men and woman are resentful of those from Mars who had killed there parents. Time is now the only factor left, the young men and woman of the A.O.A will have there revenge.

Mars's protection still isn't quit as big as the A.O.A that's including all the ships that were seized after the rising. So they will need to request help from mercenary company's, the war for Mars will once more start, but this time it most likely be much more bloody.

--------------------

So, first of all, thanks for reading all of that. I hope I still have your interest, because now comes some explaining.

One. This is based off Iron Blood-ed Orphans, just because that's the one that has gotten me back into gundam.

Two. You do not have to use a mobile Suit from IBO, you can choose any Suit from any series, just make sure you give the full name of it.

Three. Not everyone has to be a mobile Suit pilot, we need mechanics, cook(s), pilots for other things, and of course a pilot for the ship, along with other things that will most likely be played by me, as a NPC.

Four. The crew that you'll be part of will be male and female, so make whatever character you want.

Five. If you join you can have as many characters as you want, but I also need you to make one or two named NPCs that you would play. They wouldn't be around for most of the time, but pop up when you want to include them. But we can discuss that, I might leave that out.

Six. Death is a very big possibility, so be ready for that.

Seven, you can play a villain if you want, would be cool to see.

Eight. Have fun, I'll say a lot more about this universe if I can get a OOC going.

Also if you want to join but don't know much about gundam. That's fine, giant fighting robots is the basics, I'm also more then willing to help any who doesn't know enough!

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:48 pm 

I have come back!

Holy Camoli! A rp base from Iron blooded Orphans! Gotta get in this!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:24 am 

2nd Year (1)

It's a great anime right? Also yes you will be seeing mika and others.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am 

I have come back!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:36 am 

2nd Year (1)

Well let's see if anyone else wants to joins, as I really want to do this. Plus be OP as all hell, cause you know, main characters in these stories always are!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:37 am 

I have come back!

I'll make the characters tomorrow since it's late, I plan to do 3.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:40 am 

2nd Year (1)

Oh great! I'll make a quick sheet for you to fill out if you want.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:40 am 

I have come back!

Thanks!