All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, all!~

So, I am looking for someone willing to do a 'Rise of the Guardians' themed story I have in mind ^~^ I have been really, really wanting to do this idea lately so it would be really awesome to find someone who wants to do this just as much!

I'm not picky, so the only real rules I have are that you be semi-lit and willing to write at least '3-4 paragraphs' in replies (or more!). Also, I would like someone I can talk to outside of the story, one on one. Sometimes it's a good chance to make new friends that way!~ Other than those two things I feel comfortable with letting things play out however they may come.

My idea is below for those who are interested :D Please be aware, we CAN change things around to suit us both. I am not set in stone in terms of ideas and I love discussing potential plot lines with others.

P.S, We can have TONS OF FLUFF in this if you wish x3

------------------------------------

Set 50 years or so after the conclusion of the movie, an era of peace is at hand among the Guardians and long, previously forgotten sprites and the like have begun to appear due to children's newfound interest in believing in them and giving them power.

One of these 'newfound' sprites is a rather odd one, aptly named 'Silky'.

Caretaker of all things soft and beloved by children such as stuffed toys and blankets, he has a terrible habit of letting this get too far to his head and instead of protecting and mending the stuffed toys he has taken to enchanting them to cause mischief because he sees it as 'fun' in a way.
Not being evil at heart though, he is unfortunately mistaken by the Guardians as being a troublemaker akin to Pitch, the Guardians vastly overestimating what Silky is truly capable of until it is too late, Silky managing to make it back to his releam despite being gravely wounded.

Most of the other Guardians choosing to leave Silky be wherever he has gone, Jack puts it on himself to find where the troublemaker has gone, him eventually coming across Silky's releam and the sprite himself. The pair hitting it off quite nicely once they realize the other isn't a threat, it begins an odd bond of sorts that might just hold in the future, as the seal of Pitch's barrier is cracking, the fear of the past having the potential to come boiling over if nothing is done about it~

-------------------------------------

I do hope you enjoy my little idea! I know it's not the best but I have been really wanting to develop my o.c of Silky lately. As such, I would love to find someone that is willing to use Jack and I, in turn, will use a fair share of the other Guardians to keep things even :3

There is the potential for quite a bit of fluffy romance (as I said earlier) later on in the story depending on what path we make it go down. Personally, I find fluff to be a wonderful way for characters to bond aside from experiences and...the idea of Silky x Jack is just precious, doncha think?? :D My little bio for Silky is below if you might be at all interested in what I have developed so far.

Name: Silky/Sam

Height: 5'2

Eye color: bright blue

Role: Protector of beloved, cuddly objects (children's stuffed animals and the like)

Appearance: Standing about 5'2, Silky is relatively short but more than makes up for it in his feisty spirit, him routinely taking it onto himself to, or at least attempt to, make mischief that often ends up with him getting in more trouble than it is worth. His mop of ginger hair making him appear a bit younger than he truly is, Silky's face is adorned with freckles, him sometimes cockily claiming that they are from all the toys he has mended and sewn for children over the centuries (they are not).

Typically being found in blue jeans and whatever t-shirts he can find, Silky has a habit of cuddling up in warm sweaters when he can find them, preferably ones too large a size for him to make them all the more comfier.

History and traits: Silky having a very vague remembrance of his past, he often attempts to tell tall tales about it as if he were a warrior or perhaps some type of royalty, him not often realizing that he was simply a village boy in a small area in Northern Europe rather than a person in the court of English royalty.

Sam, as he was known, lived alone with his grandmother who taught him the skills needed to care for a home someday such as cooking, sewing, and cleaning, the soft hearted boy doing his best to take interest in the tasks despite his will to constantly be outside. His sewing skills often coming to use in aiding other village children whose parents had little time to be dealing with such trivial problems when there were more important duties to attend to, 'Silky' as he comes to be known earns a reputation as a skilled mender and his dreams eventually turned to ones of his future. Him not having the strength nor will to work in the fields, Silky eventually begins to wonder if his skills might someday lead him to the far off towns and cities of Western Europe.

unfortunately, this dream is not to last.

Sam one night accidentally leaving a bit of fabric too close to the embers of the night's dinner, it isn't until he and his grandmother are asleep that the first twinges of smoke reached them, Sam instinctively taking his grandmother out of the house at the first sign of danger, the house quickly being consumed in flames because of Sam's deadly mistake. The boy, unfortunately, being in shock and making yet another mistake of wanting to rescue a doll he had been mending for a village girl, Sam's last venture into his home was his last as he was quickly consumed by the thick smoke, him dying with the village girl's doll protectively in his arms to protect it from the flames.

For this reason Silky has a terrible fear of fire despite not being able to remember much of these events, even the sight of decorative flames being enough to turn him into a nervous wreck, Christmas being one of his least favorite holidays because of this due to the constant use of flames beit in candles or fireplaces.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace