All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Suicide Squad
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 am 

Always Looking For RP Partners

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi everyone! So, I love the DC universe (though Marvel is better) I have an undying love for Suicide Squad! So you guessed it! I want to do a Suicide Squad rp. Before you ask, no you don't have to be any canon characters, and just about any of the villains can be put into the Task Force. This could be fun to have a supervillain come in and mess things up in Gotham and the surrounding cities so the squad has to work together to take it down.

OR

If this ends up being a 1x1 I would love to have somebody play as Joker for me. I would want to have this kind of back and forth between Joker and Harley, where he finds her with the task force, tries to get her back but she is just out of reach, enough so that we see him go even more insane (if that's even possible).

I kinda wanna put this as a group rp, but 1x1 could work as well. All of the characters are free to take except for Harley Quinn, which will be played by yours truly! So please, let me know if you want to join the Suicide Squad either below in the comments or pm!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace