All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:10 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"Deep in the mountains of rural west Virginia sits the fictional town of Eversprings. A town in which history is still very much alive."

I would like to introduce you folks to a concept for a plot filled with mystery, and character. Shades of Eversprings was an old role play I ran back in my days on IMVU. It had a decent run to it, but sadly died off before it could really grow. I would like to try to give it another shot on here with you kind folks. Pretty much. The plot is about this town where the locals live side by side with creatures, supernatural beings, and other forms of life. Now most of these "creatures" are merely myth, and old wive tales, but you know and I know. Myths and old wive tales normally hold some truth to em. The history of town is very much out in the open. In fact it has somewhat of an obscured cult following to it, and people drive from miles away to come visit it. To see these myths, and legends for themselves.

I will share more with the folks interested in this concept with an proper ooc, but I just wanted to through the interest check out there, and see if I could drag some willing story tellers into it.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:38 pm 

1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'd be interested! Sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Sounds like we could have a lot of fun with this! I'm down!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:07 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Damn, two responses, niceness. XD

Maybe I should of dragged my other rp into alpha.

Well alright then.

Going to make a list for this post, and just keep updating it. Instead of flooding my fourm with new post that are just adding to it.

Role players:

Me

Zombie

Goat

I will start working on the OOC as promised. In the meantime I will still like to drag a few more people into this group rp, but if it just us three. I can work with that very well. I am a big person on background, and npc characters. So i can easly set up the environment pretty damn well no matter what the group size is.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:55 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

So is it like True Blood living side by side?

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Malikai wrote:
So is it like True Blood living side by side?

Yeah, you can think of it that way, but it isn't just vampires and werewolves. All forms of life call the town home, and it's in a reality where creatures of fiction, cryptozoolgy, and myth do exist....depending on if you believe in it.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

What if a person doesn't believe?

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:33 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Malikai wrote:
What if a person doesn't believe?

They don't need to. Being a skeptic is probably a safer idea for anyone living in the town. Cause if they believe in the stuff. Well then would have to realize the old saying. " we are not alone" If you would like to create a character who doesn't believe in any of the crazy ****, you are more then welcome to. Hell in the rp it's self. Most of the people in the town know of the myths and legends, but like normal people. They ignore it.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:48 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

I would like to re promote Shades of Eversprings. :)

Since it began early this summer. We have become a very strong role play with a core membership of 5-6 folks.

We have had a couple people depart sadly due to real life issues, and with their departure I would like to extend a warm welcome into this strange little town. As mention it is a town deep in the mountains of rural west virgina. Where things aren't quiet as they seem. Most of the locals have lived in the town for all of their life, and others are new to it as well. The town it'self is somewhat of a old fossil, but the new mayor has made it a point to bring the town into the modern age.

All types of life is welcome in the town, human, "folk"

If you are interested in joining. Down below are the links to our ooc, and our role play. Eversprings is an open sandbox rp that allows the rpers to hop in and hop out at their leisure. Real life comes first, and we work with all members. Please do not feel shy, or awkward about joining.

((Current role play))

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=52390

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52364

((Out of character))

H.P. Lovecraft