All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 RP's?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:18 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! As the title suggests I'm looking to start some 1x1 RP's as my timetables completely free now and I have too much spare time.

What I'm Looking For...
I am looking for partners who are able to meet Alpha standards, as I am looking to improve my writing skill. I am also willing to go over into the In The Cave section as the same rules apply!

Interests...
I'm usually willing to try RP's that are out of my comfort zone, but themes/genres that I love are as follows:
- Medieval/Medieval Fantasy (Elves, Mages, Dwarves)
- Sci-Fi
- Post-Apocalyptic
- Slice of Life
- Supernatural (Werewolves, Vampires, Witches)
- Futuristic/Space

Fandoms...
I'm not really one for fandom RPing. I'm okay RPing within a fandom setting, but don't really fancy playing canon characters and would prefer my partner to make an OC too. (Nothing against people who do, it's just not for me!) The Fandom settings I wouldn't mind creating OC's for:
- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age
- Harry Potter
- The Hunger Games
- Divergent
- Assassins Creed

Characters...
I'm comfortable playing both male and female characters! I enjoy creating new characters for new RP's so it's rare I'll be playing any characters I've already created!

Extra...
If we're already partners somewhere, feel free to message again, doing more than one RP with the same partner is cool with me!

I'm terrible at making these things so... Yeah.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 RP's?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm down for whatever it is that you want to do. Been waiting twiddling my thumbs trying to find someplace on the site to rp.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace