All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:34 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It has been years since (blank name) had seen her small hometown, from the advantage point she was on she could see over almost the whole town. It seems almost nothing has changed in those years since she moved, the same buildings in the same place, many of the same people that she had once know so well were walking the streets. Yet unknown to her, the town would change as a whole, along with her life and her old friends who she would have to confront after being away for so long.

The small town held many secrets, most along the lines of missing and murdered teens and young adults, drugs, those rich enough to buy the police so they could do what they want. These people would only have those skeletons brought to the surface, by two friends who are only trying to find one girl.

Old friends, new ones, strange new powers, secrets, and so much more is waiting for this young woman who simply just wanted to go back to her brith town to study.

Ahhhh so I see you have made it this far in my post, so thanks for reading! I would just like to say that this roleplay is inspired by the game Life is Strange, so that at least explains the title and of course some of the themes and what not that might pop up!

Ok, so for the real idea. The idea is that a young woman has come back to the small town after years of being away, only to get thrown headlong into the towns problems by her old friend. Her old friend had changed a lot since they last talked years ago, so everything the two do is both the same but at the same time it's all new. I would be playing the friend, most likely a young woman as well. So anyone who wanted to play this would play the person coming back, getting in trouble rather quickly and finding out she has some kind of powers, no clue what yet. But that can be talked about! So drop me a pm or just comment below.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 pm 

Always Looking For RP Partners

I am so in!!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:13 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sweet! I'll set up a OOC, you can pm me any questions you have till it's up!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:13 pm 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52264 @HyrulianPrincess