All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:05 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

What if you were suddenly transported into a another universe? Its a very intriguing question and something I've been yearning to get an answer on. Because I might know how I may react but if i ever think of a universe and insert myself in it turns into a power fantasy. Plus i'm not really interesting !sigh However I love writing worlds and deep in depth plots. What I'm asking is if someone wants to play the main character of a story i create. Whether it be like the Familiar of Zero or Re: Zero I'd love to write either. To accomplish this I am more game master than character. This allows me to play multiple characters and for you to chose which of the characters you feel you would want to hang around with. I would love if anyone is interested. Though obviously I would like to at least throw around a few ideas, though if you have your own feel free to express them.
RP Ideas

You are transported to a fantasy dimension where while you speak the same language the writing escapes you. You don't seem to have any special powers until you die for the first time. You then are transported back to a specific point in time, (yes this is Rezero inspired though with my own characters.)

You are transported far into the future found drifting through space in hypersleep by a Human mi
grant ship that harbors some dark secrets.

I do have a lot more in my head if you want to bounce ideas off me though

Thanks for reading!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:24 pm 

Your everyday Falcon friend has a couple of ideas for you. I'm interested. Hit me up via chat or something.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:09 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

I would like to discuss rping with you through PM's, also im sure i already Pm'ed you but The tapatalk app is unreliable sometimes.

PostThis post was deleted by Alucard on Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm.
Reason: The owner of the IC felt that the post was only made to advertise their own RP