PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:50 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Descendants of Gods

In the modern world, the Greek Gods are only thought as myths and untrue. Their stories told over and over again in books and classes. History claims them to be myths developed by humanity at the time as a religion. Stories recorded all but stories created in chaotic and destructive society. But there has always been a small doubt. A doubt that maybe they do exist or did at one point and that they had descendants. Descendants that are living in the same world today. Gods, Goddesses, and Titans all had through their blood line descendants living in the modern world as normal human beings. Whether they are going to college, getting married, having kids, working at a law firm, all the normal things a human could be doing in their lifetime. However, in their blood they have hints of divinity and abilities that have yet to be awaken.

Breaking News

"Records of strange death have been reported all across the world. So far a total of fifteen people across the world have been found dead with natural causes that seem unnatural based on the victims age and health. One reports states a five year old girl was recently found yesterday dead in London. An autopsy proved that the young girl passed away from a heart attack. Another report of a young man in Moscow had died from lung cancer, but a week before his passing he had a health exam that showed him to be healthy with no signs of cancer and no history of smoking or other causes of lung cancer. For every case found, including these two, each victim had similar physical changes. They're hair had gone grey and dry and their skin were aged and winkled as if they bodies had fast forward and their life was drained. There are rumors that this may be a new virus that has begun to plague the world or that maybe a new genetic disease. It is uncertain what could be causing these tragedies. Local law enforcement of each area have given statements and with each report dying of natural causes with no traces of any drugs or poisons that could have caused any of these symptoms listed."

A Titan has descended. Hungry for power. The source? Descendants of Gods.

A Few Details...
  • Our characters are descendants from Gods living normal lives with no idea of our ancestors.
  • In our first post we hear the breaking news and then we start to experience our 'abilities' for the first time.
  • Abilities are based on our ancestors. We can only have one!
  • This is a group RP. I'm looking for about two or three other people joining. Once we have interested parties, we'll start discussing on how we'll start the story and our adventure!
  • You may have more than one character.
  • Your character must have skills the sort of match your ancestor's skills set. Example: Aphrodite was the Goddess of Love, so maybe a skill your character could possess if your a descendant of her would be charming the pants off of someone. (You can probably think of a better one but that's all I could think of at this moment! Haha!)
  • Please join and have fun!

Last edited by Yue on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

*Raises hand in air and waves it around*

Me! Me! Me! I want to join...but I think you already knew that haha XD

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:57 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Wants to join with a son of Zeus cause I has one that I would love to play here too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Sweet!! YAY! I didn't expect to get this much interest this fast. xD I will create an OOC here soon and have a character sheet listed on there shortly.

Woot woot! I'm excited! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:12 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Is it too late t join?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:16 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Not all! :D You're welcome to join if you'd like. I'm still putting some finishing touches on the OOC and I'll post it here once it's up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

WALA! http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52148 The OOC! I may also post something later about posting order on there. This may be the first thread I've ever had on this site, so hopefully it goes well!

I'll go ahead and close this since I think we have enough people interested!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I would like to join. Is it just Greek gods?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:06 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey! :D I didn't think any of you guys would actually request to join haha.

If you really want to join sure! It's already started but you can pop in probably if you're alright with that. I say yes, it's just Greek gods/goddesses, since that's all the gods we've been using. But if you have another god that you're interested in possible introducing we can talk it over and see if it will fit in :)