1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

My Sunshine

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

So please don't take, my sunshine away.

It is the year of 2038. After years of war, peace, revolutions, and technological advancement, the human race has advanced and evolved far beyond the capacity of Earth. Population has expanded far beyond reasonable. Talk of expanding into space has grown, whether colonizing a habitable planet or crafting space stations fit for living for millions of people.

The World Government has been slow in responding. Many civilians refuse to leave Earth and a hierarchy of social class has deemed that those of working, poor, or lower class should be expelled from Earth while the upper class and those of a higher social status live on Earth in peace and luxury.

However, all of this could be moot point to the destruction approaching.

In the recent months, scientist have noticed strange phenomenons coming from our sun. Unknown and extremely chaotic, these phenomenons set scientist in a panic. With test conducted and data collected, a hypothesis has been brought forth.

The sun is dying.

It is uncertain when or how. It is believed that when the sun moves out of the main sequence phase Earth will begin to deteriorate and become uninhabitable. The odds of humanity surviving on Earth are very low. The World Government has decided to keep the news of the sun dying classified and held from the public for national security.

In order to save Earth, a mission has been assigned to the best and only the best.

Or so they planned.

Roles

This is actually kind of open ended. You're welcome to pick one of these roles or make your own. Only one character per role.
  • Engineer Taken
  • Soldier Taken
  • Ambassador of Earth
  • Tech Nerd Guy Taken
  • Doctor Taken
  • Captain
  • Pilot Taken

A Few Details

• You're character does not need to be the best or can be at their role. My character will suck, but you'll end up being stuck with her! !snicker
  • All the characters are going on a little field trip into space! We may meet aliens... we may not... who knows!
  • I have a few ideas of what I was thinking could happen that we can discuss more into detail in the OOC or we can just make it up as we go!
  • All in all, have fun!
-----------------------------
I LIKE FANCY LAYOUTS!
I wanted to create a fancy layout just because it's fun and I have fun making fancy stuff.

So to let everyone know. I am "sort of" new to the site. I joined a few years ago but never got involved enough so when I got too busy I left. I've recently come to have a lot of free times on my hands (unemployed woohooo!) and I miss writing so I'M BACK! I am an experience roleplay but it's been like... over 2 years or so since I've had a serious roleplay so I'm rusty. Very rusty.

As for this idea thingy that I just threw at you, I'm thinking this can be a group RP or a 1x1. If it's going to be a 1x1 though each of us will have maybe two or three characters since we'll be the group going on that mission to save Earth!

That's right. We're going to save Earth. Badasses to the rescue! !cool

My availability is open ended right now. I have a lot of free time but I'm also looking for a job which I will have soon (I will I will I will I will, oh please I will). I'm not really the kind to post more than once in a day unless I'm really excited and my inspiration has accepted me (which it never is, it seems to elude me and I chase it). Even posting daily is unlike me as well but I do post at least once a week and since I currently have no job I am able to post often.

Short version on availability: I flux but post at least once a week.

I will let you know if I have a sudden change in my availability (I WILL GET A JOB!).

I may or may not add rules later on. I'm still new to the site and I use to be really picky when it came to rolepalying but I'm trying to be more open and less controlling. I apologize in advance if I get controlling and you have a right to smack me with a ruler... maybe.

If you have any questions, concerns, or interested in this please post below or PM me!

Last edited by Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

So I did what I told myself I wouldn't do...I entered the interest checks! *Gasp*

And now that I've found this lovely idea of yours, I'd like to set up camp and join (that is if you'll let me and not evict me from my self proclaimed spot XD)

I'd like to try my hand at the Tech Nerd Guy if you wouldn't mind...just got to figure out how things work and I should be good to go! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:50 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

YAY!!!!! *Hugs tightly*
Good. Now stay!

With that then I'll go ahead and make this a group RP for sure and then make an OOC as well... once I figure out how to do that. XD But I'll figure it out! Don't tell me! (I'll message you if I get lost xD)

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

If this is still open, I'd love to take the soldier spot!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:42 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yep! It's still open! You're welcome to join! :D I would probably prefer at least one more person. I'm needed to create an OOC a while back so I'll get that started! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Okay! Here is the OOC: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52146

Let me know if you have any questions about anything and/or you maybe want to add something to the story or whatever. I know it doesn't seem like we have a big plot line yet so we can discuss that more and maybe challenges we face in the OOC.

Thank you all for joining! I did add a few extra roles I just thought of. We don't need all the roles filled, but I thought it would give people a few more options to think about.