All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:59 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

All right, I probably shouldn't be creating anything new, but I really like this idea, and decided to try it ago, now in Alpha.

Without further ado, I'll start with the rough plot idea, and then add in some disclaimers.

Plot: Our characters, all young and in some kind trouble, will have to make life work sharing the same house - a large, but pretty bare and old one. The characters should all be young (I would say not younger than 18, not older than 25) and have some sort of bond with everyone else around the house - friends, relatives, etc. Romantic relationships are allowed, but even if a character is romantically involved with another, they should interact with all others. It will be a basic real-life-struggles roleplay, with them trying to make ends meet and keep the roof over their heads and food on the table. Expect a lot of character development and interaction, and no actual final goal/plot, this is supposed to be pretty relaxed in terms of a plot.

Disclaimers:
- Characters are to be regular humans in the age range provided above.
- Character are to be real people, with good and bad qualities (so no "He/She was just perfect and everyone loved them"). I will ask for changes if any character is too unrealistic.
- Alpha standards apply, and I'm pretty annoying when it comes to grammar and spelling, I'll admit right now so nobody tells me they didn't know.
- All of the characters are supposed to have a job of some kind to contribute financially, since everyone else is also broke, they wouldn't be able to afford someone living in the house without at least paying their own way.
- We will have a posting order, so nobody gets left behind while others are posting up back to back.
- Each writer has up to two weeks to post after the previous. Should two weeks pass, the writer will be skipped, but not removed from the roleplay. I really don't want this to die, so this is something I'm not willing to budge on. Please keep this in mind if interested.

If I get 2 or 3 people for this, I'll open up an OOC thread, probably over the weekend or later next week. Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:02 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey I know it's been months, but is there a chance this is still happening? I'm really interested. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace