All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Winter of Embers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:48 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Time line: The time line of this rp starts back in the Victorian era, yet things did not proceed as they did in our world. Instead they stayed with the type of technology they had at the time. Of course they advanced there technology, but along different lines of which we would call steampunk.

Story: in 2024, the earth started to freeze. Another ice age was apond our world. This plunged the world into chaos, countries fought what little land there was to grow crops, snow was all that could be seen for miles. Soon humanity turned to the sea and sky. Leaving the frozen ground behind in prosuit of a hopeful better life.

The year now 2120 almost a hundred years since man left the ground, many large flitting city's cover the skies, large airships for both battle and for living move around almost freely. The skies do seem to have the normal four seasons that were use to. There is now little that actually remains of the old world, what does remains are empires of old and those of new. These empires are the British, and the new more powerful German Empire. There are also new empires, what was left of America was annexed by Canada to form the united Canadian Empire, which lies over most North America, Japan took most of Asia to form the Japanese Empire that controls the airways over Aisa.

Since the formation of all the empires, there has been small battles over such things as the flotting farms, the land that was risen from the earth. Battles over territory, and of course battles over nothing. Though winter nears, a time that has always worried the empires as the "Fover Winter" may take the skies from them. Killing off the last of humanity, yet this time instead of snow that will fall beyond the clouds. It will be embers as ships fall and fire there cannons. This will be a new age of war and winter.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for people to play the rules of the empires above, spys, captains, etc. Though really only rules would work as they would play a lot of NPCs, but I would love to rules, war advisers, and maybe one genarel to control the armies so people don't take on more then they can handle. Also for this rp, it's about the empires going to one another and making treaties, packs, and all kinds of stuff of that kind so they destroy another empire. So the dice roller will be used in this. If anyone had any questions about anything about the rp, I mean anything. Like what kind of weapons, what do ships look like, etc. Just pm me or ask here, if I get enough people I'll even make a map to help people understand who lies where. Thank you for reading this all, hope I've peaked your interest!

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Winter of Embers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Yo count me in

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Great! Any role you wanna play?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:26 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Id like to wait a bit, and see where everyone else is gonna go before jumping in myself if that makes sense lol

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ok, I just hope I get enough, at least five more will do!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

Ok, I brought down the number of empires to four, just so there won't as many. I will have to re think how this will work. But I'm sure we can do it! Still, only two more and I can start with just the rulers. :3