All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay so I need two males and a female other than my own female character. There can be up to five other people besides my own character, but I need two males and another female to start. I will give a brief main idea and I like help from others to develop the story more.
Vivian Mogin - 25

The story will start before the whole world gets thrown into the dystopian society. In the beginning of the story, there is a small concert happening out in a random field by a local band. When the concert is halfway over, a huge explosion rocks the ground the people are standing on. Only four people, including my character will run towards the explosion. When they get to the top of the hill, they will see where their neighborhood used to be is a huge crater. A massive fire is raging towards their town and engulfing everything in its path. At the bottom of the hill, where the crater ends, a man is dragging himself from the edge of the crater. The four of them run down to help him but as soon as they all touch him, their bodies go rigid and are frozen to their spot. The man smiles and stands, not harmed at all. He touches each one of their foreheads and after each touch, it feels like a fire is erupting in their bodies.

But they are unable to move and forced to endure the pain for what seems like hours but is only a few minutes. Then all four of them lose consciousness and while they are passed out they can hear the man's voice in their heads saying, "You four will be my champions. You will deceive and torture to steal the souls of innocents humans. You will be cursed to drink the blood of your fellow humans until the day you die. When that day comes, your souls will be mine."

Each one of them is given a power, it can be anything you choose. (Except for reading and controlling minds) The only way to really kill any one of them is to poison the blood they drink. Romance is fine between characters. You can choose to work with the devil and collect souls for him, but at some point you have to work against him and help the others in defeating the devil, killing demons and monsters, and finding a way to rid them of their curse.

If you are interested pm me or reply here. Thank you for your time!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm 

Sounds like a cool idea. I'd like to be the other female character

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:30 pm 

Awesome! Glad to have you on board :) It might take some time to find the other two characters i need but until then i will put an ooc up, where i can answer any questions or you can suggest some ideas if you have any, to include in the rp.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:40 pm 

is this still going on? cuz I'm interested

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm interested if it still a go. I'd prefer to be female but if I absolutely need to I can rp as a boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 pm 

Tragic.storyteller and Mutedgoat, Yes i still have openings! MutedGoat, you can be a female i dont mind! Now that we have the minimum amount, i will post the ooc up and let you know when its up. There we can discuss questions, characters, and given powers!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 am 

cool. please post the link to the ooc thread here when its up. I didnt see it when i looked a minute ago.