All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Guinevere Marcus -23

High school Year: A month until Graduation
Guinevere slung her guitar over her shoulder and gathered the rest of her school books into her backpack. "Did you hear about the new guy? I was told he is really hot, but he doesn't say much." Catching a fraction of a conversation between two of her younger classmates, Guinevere wondered who they could be talking about. She wouldn't call herself popular, but she did have a lot of friends here. Yet, she had not heard of anyone new coming in at the last stretch of the second semester. Shrugging it off as she closed her locker, she was sure that Sam would be calling her later to talk about him. As she turned to walk away from her locker, it felt as if she hit a brick wall. Embarrassment flooded through her, turning her cheeks a bright red as she looked up at who she ran into. "I am really sorry about that. My mind was somewhere else. I've never seen you around before, are you new?" she inquired as she stepped back. The guy standing in front of her was at least a couple inches taller than her and very good looking. Almost flawlessly good looking.

The guy seemed to stare straight into her soul, seemed to almost give her a smile and then just like that, he walked around her and out the exit door. Puzzled, Guinevere watched him leave and stood there for a good couple of minutes trying to figure out what she had said wrong. With a sigh, she left the school and headed for her car towards the back of the parking lot. Most of the other students had gone home already and those that were still here were in detention or study classes. It was after she had gotten her guitar and backpack into the backseat when something not much softer than a rock was bashed against her head. With a cry of pain and surprise, Guinevere fell to the ground and raised her hands to her head to block whatever was coming next. Something swiped at her hands and arms, leaving deep scratches in her flesh as she screamed. Lashing out with her foot, it made contact with the leg of her attacker and only managed to make it madder. It furiously batted at her arms and torso with its claws.

Suddenly, the attacker screeched in pain and was thrown away from her. Something wet and hot spattered on her hands and face. Taking this moment of safety, Guinevere opened her eyes and tried to look up, but everything was blurry and she was only able to make out a shiny person taking swings at a spiky, furless dog looking thing. Feeling around with her hand until she felt her car door handle, she jerked open the door and crawled in, locking it behind her. Her head felt like it had been split open and she could feel her consciousness drifting away.

The next time she awoke was in her bedroom room. Bandages were wrapped around her hands and halfway up her arms. She had stitches in her left cheek and along her hairline on the left side of her head. Her parents told her that she was in a car wreck and that the doctor said the cuts on her torso and arms would heal with minimal scarring. The gash in her cheek and along her hairline would leave a small scar behind. It would be two weeks before she could return to school and she will have forgotten all about her run in with the demon and about her being rescued by the new guy in school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, finally able to get an introduction up. The Guardian Angel guy would be your character. Here some of the key points:
- the new guy is her guardian angel
- he has fallen in love with Guinevere but can't act on his feelings otherwise he will be banned from Heaven and she will be put in even more danger
-the story starts at the end of high school and then skips a couple months to her first few weeks of college which she runs into her guardian angel again outside of her favorite coffee shop. He wants to say something to her but decides it is better if he doesn't, otherwise he would probably ask her out on a date
-Guinevere's dad works for the Big Man in heaven, even though he is a human. He is a trader for all things supernatural and will hunt down and gather information or certain items for the Big Man. In one of these intelligence gathering runs, he steals something of great value from the devil himself, which puts Guinevere in the most danger after her dad dies the summer she is supposed to leave for college.

I think that covers it. Pm me or reply here if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you for your time!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:44 pm 

I have a unique take on this if you have no takers yet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 pm 

I havent had any takers yet. If you're still interested, then i can answer any questions you have for me!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:24 am 

Sure. My real life is hectic right now because i just moved so if i take a week to get back to you, just PM me. Notifications go to my phone.