All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stray
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

-I like reliable partners that won't post a few times then vanish or disappear with out a trace for lone periods of time. Its very frustrating to put work into an RP only to have a partner vanish.

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-I play multiple characters

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plot. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I strongly favor AU's and Crossovers.

-I only RP in the forms, IM is reserved for plotting and the like

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. I get it so often its irritating. Almost all my fandom characters are from AUs or they are head canons so there's really no need to know much if anything about the fandom they come from since its AU it can be changed how we see fit.

Things I'm not looking for

-one liners
-grammar Nazis
-wanting my character to insta trust yours
-sue\stu OCs
-anything school based
-fantasy
-anime
-supernatural
-Disney
-vampires\werewolves\shifters\demons\angels
-Superhero\mutants

Setting: Titanfall 2 Au, sci-fi

Angel City has the most unusual of stray problems. Instead of dogs or cats, its Titans. Some were given up, some were just dumped, and some had their pilots die so they were left, forgotten. The ones that can still function are desperate for a pilot, to the point they will pick up random people and put them in their cockpit. Understandably most people freak out.

I can just see titans poking their heads out of alleys in Angel City just longing for a pilot, a defender and a purpose, but more so, a friend.

Angel City pretends there is no problem and quietly takes care of any dead ones or ones that are so damaged they can't move in the dark so no one can see the cities dirty little secret

Its just a basic idea for now. Your character could be one of the random people that gets picked up or could be part of the 'clean up' crew and feels it wrong to treat them in such a way

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace