All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:02 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Hello,

Looking for some RP partners that are willing to weave and create worlds with me for any awesome characters that come to life from the fabric of our imagination. I placed two links below, my member resume like post and my character creations. The first link will tell you what I am mostly capable of and/or open to for RP ideas. The character creations are just A Lot of insight of what I end up making, so beware of the amount of reading I suppose.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=44853&p=261826#p261826

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48815

I would prefer RPs in the Alpha and Cave area only to test myself.

I am more than open to ideas/suggestions of my partner and even willing to let a story unfold on it's own without any real background. Ex: Two characters stumble across each other and the story starts there (no true setting [other than timeline, so modern of medieval], no extravagant background lore, no dire end of the world plot set up). Just make sure it's under one of the genre's listed in my resume post, otherwise it won't go anywhere.

Overall, please post here and/or PM me your interest if you think we'd make a good partnership in creating something awesome. Till I hear from you or you guys see me posting around, I ask that you all please take care.

-Rain

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Oh and before I forget, this is an RP I am trying to start up.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=51719

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace