All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Amber's Requiem
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

(So, to put it simply, I have an entire universe of characters known as Amber Fight. I'll let you know the various storylines and the order they're in. Amber's Requiem takes place after all the events of Amber Fight: The 88, Amber Fight, Amber Fight Ultimate, and Amber Fight Alpha.)

The world has forever been locked in a constant war. There are those who rise to fight the enemy, and those who are the enemy. People born with special powers to combat the enemy are known as Heroes. Their abilities come in many forms. Antis, the other side of the battle are filled with those who use their abilities for wrong. The two factions have their own HQs on different sides of the world. Meanwhile, another force resides in the bowels of space. The Asal, beings who have warred with mankind since the beginning of time. Many wars have ravaged the Earth, forcing innocent civilians to leave Earth through an invention known as "Tunnels", spaces or cities outside of the dimensional plane. The world is now a large battlefield for the good and the bad. Since the first war, little progress has been made to end the battle, both sides still fight strongly. But maybe this generation's heroes/antis can do something about it.

(A short recap of the series:

Amber Fight: The 88 (Incomplete) - The third war begins. The Heroes Faction produces many spectacular fighters such as Peter Hughes, Jai Asher, Cim, Kenyume, and many others. The Antis fall short on producing powerful fighters, and instead does something drastic. With the conditions being met, they summon three primordial beings known as the Benkhana. Grishuk, the Vile Benkhana, Kuya'shik, the Pestilence Benkhana, and Dio'yuk, the Chaos Benkhana. These beings brought great destruction to the Heroes Headquarters, until Peter Hughes, leading a team of four other heroes, sealed them away. The Antis retreated, giving a win to the Heroes. These heroes would later have children. Kenyume, the leader of the Hidden Snakes Group (basically shinobi), would break his ties with Peter and the Heroes Faction, creating a separate faction of his own.

Amber Fight (Complete) - Clark Hughes, the son and second child of Peter Hughes, makes headlines as a Hero. Young and sharp-witted, he is paired with Hannah Stephenson to mentor her, who is equal to him in terms of personality. During their partnership, an Anti group known as OWL surfaces. The leader, Saigon, plans to use the Asal to attack the Heroes faction. OWL and the Asal form an alliance and supply them with the hearts of deceased Asals. These hearts are implanted into some members to give them unnatural power. Clark and a group of heroes temporarily defeat Owl, but they have another weapon. Nightmare, a being originating from the Asa which feeds off of fear, was unleashed upon Earth. Nightmare brought about destruction to Heroes faction, even managing to kill 90% of them. Clark's curse (curses are awakened with strong emotion and they enhance or apply different aspects to one's power) awakens and he uses it to defeat the creature. The souls that were captured are released and the heroes are revived.

Clark and Saigon fight one more time. Saigon attempts something done long before, using the three seal medallions to summon the three Benkhana once again. Due to the summoning backfiring, Saigon turns to stone, forever being sealed away.

Years later, the heroes faction has settled down after the antis faction has hid away again. Children are born and the next generation is prepared.

Amber Fight Ultimate (Incomplete) - Clark and Hannah's daughter, Alise, is finding her way in life. Seth, the biological son of Saigon, has been adopted by the family. Alise sees him like a little brother and teaches him how to become a hero. At night, Seth has dreams about his father, ones where he is talking to him. While that happens, Alise forms a rivalry with the daughter of Toxic, a former rival of Clark's, Rin. The daughter of the heroes and the princess of the Hidden Snakes constantly fight with each other.

Meanwhile, another group rises from the shadows. Hawk. Another group of Antis, but some of the best fighters the Heroes have ever seen. Stray, the leader of the group, leads an attack against the hero faction, conquering pieces of their territory. Alise and Rin go to investigate.

When the two encounter Stray, they discover that he also has ties to Seth and Saigon. He wants his brother back.

Alise refuses, and the two fights until Alise is fatally wounded. Rin tries to fight Stray as well, but she fails as well. They are taken as prisoners while Hawk proceeds to approach the Hero Headquarters. They overtake the headquarters, bringing it under lock down. They take Seth, and the heroes are defeated.)

Amber's Requiem starts many years later. The heroes have been unheard of since Stray conquered them. Seth is considered to be the next leader in line after Stray. Things are going badly. However, not all heroes reside in the headquarters. There are some that would like to do something about it. This is:

Last edited by Enoch on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Amber's Requiem
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

There are many things I left out about the story (characters, other events, etc.). If you're confused, please let me hear your questions so I can try my best to answer them.

Other things I forgot to mention is that I use Rinmaru games Avatar maker to design my characters, although I have sketches for the characters in my book already. If you do intend to join, talk with me first.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace