All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:59 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

All right, decided to rewrite some of the ideas and open it for Alpha. Needless to say, this will be PG-13, keep that in mind.

Basic plot blurb: St. Jerome's is apparently a regular boarding school. The only difference between it and any other boarding school is that it also acts as an orphanage both for kids who lost their parents and for kids who are unwanted for some reason. The school is run by a very religious married couple, and the children are treated as part of their family, being welcome to stay in the school grounds after they finish their education should they choose to. It all seems very nice and charitable, but there is a darker purpose behind the school - it actually works as a gateway into a doomsday cult maintained by the headmaster and his wife, with the participation of all the teachers.

Characters I need to start:

Headmaster (whoever takes this one up will have to work with me on a lot of plot-related stuff) (free)
Headmaster's wife and school counselor (taken, Shades)
Headmaster's son from a previous wife and his right-hand man (free)
One 'regular' teacher (free, I can open more positions for others)
One teacher who is actually an infiltrated police officer out to figure out what's going on (free)

Positions for students will be opened only after the above are filled.

Disclaimers:

The posting schedule for this will be once every two weeks. Please, don't join if you can't consistently keep to this schedule, or if you're not patient enough for it. Special situations that may arise are looked at case by case, and the period of grace will be of 3 days past the initial two week period before the post is skipped.
We will have a posting order so we can keep this rolling smoothly, but it can be altered with communication via the OOC.
Students will not be initiated in the cult until they are 18, keep that in mind when creating your character (when positions for students are open).
The focus of the roleplay will be on the mystery behind the school and the work law enforcement will be putting up to crack it. Therefore, the characters listed above will have much more to do than the students, who can easily be NPCs.

More details and perhaps some rules will be posted within the OOC if this takes off, and I'll start the roleplay if all of the listed roles are filled.

Feel free to ask any questions here or via PM, and thanks for reading!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:34 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Ugh, I really know I should not be doing this, but...
Updated with a new posting schedule. If this takes off it will have an extremely slow pace, keep that in mind.
Questions are more than welcome.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace