All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wolf Children (IC)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:44 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So if you have not seen this animated movie, don't worry... I have a synopsis for you, though I highly recommend watching it before doing this roleplay with me. If you have seen this movie, you already know what I'm going to say since I am here on this forum. I would like to do a rp of Wolf Children with OC's. Though we would follow the plot, (no we won't follow it to a T) I do want to keep kind of to the movie plot wise. If you don't know what I mean then this is basically the order of how things would be. The two meet in college, fall in love, move in together, have the first child, have the second and then the husband will sadly die. If you have watched the movie you know what happens, but if not, then here's a small synposis for you!

Hana, a hard-working college student, falls in love with a mysterious man who attends one of her classes though he is not an actual student. As it turns out, he is not truly human either. On a full moon night, he transforms, revealing that he is the last werewolf alive. Despite this, Hana’s love remains strong, and the two ultimately decide to start a family.

Hana gives birth to two healthy children—Ame, born during rainfall, and Yuki, born during snowfall—both possessing the ability to turn into wolves, a trait inherited from their father. All too soon, however, the sudden death of her lover devastates Hana’s life, leaving her to raise a peculiar family completely on her own. The stress of raising her wild-natured children in a densely populated city, all while keeping their identity a secret, culminates in a decision to move to the countryside, where she hopes Ame and Yuki can live a life free from the judgments of society.

So ya! If you would like to play this with me, then please feel free to PM me or comment below! I look forward to any possible inquiries that anyone may have!

-Cheers

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace